• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this some type of incognito focus test?

giphy.gif

Answer the damn question OP!!!!
damn.png

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Wouldn't that invoke memories of a... poorer time in Star Wars history to have a baby born in the third part of a trilogy?

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't that invoke memories of a... poorer time in Star Wars history to have a baby born in the third part of a trilogy?

It would be way worse than that. The original and prequel trilogies spent all three movies establishing the relationships of Han and Leia and Anakin and Padme respectively.

This would be, essentially, cramming an entirely new relationship with no hints or foreshadowing into the final movie of a trilogy to justify bringing a baby into the equation.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The level of scrutiny directed at the finer details of who he would have the baby with on the first page is killing me.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean why not? Isn't he basically the ruler of the galaxy in effect? Probably not hard to attract at least a mistress. It's not like he's hideously disfigured like Vader or Palpatine were.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean why not? Isn't he basically the ruler of the galaxy in effect? Probably not hard to attract at least a mistress. It's not like he's hideously disfigured like Vader or Palpatine were.
Episode 9: The First Ordgy
He has so much sex, that hundreds of Skywalker babies are born.
The Genghis Khan of Star Wars.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
He'll impregnate a slave woman but die shortly after conception. Meanwhile, the new Jedi order is in full swing. Jedis will discover this child and see him a the chosen one, so they'll take him and train him. However, he'll accidentally kill his mother in a fit of rage, and later his lover who he impregnates, while be blinded by the potential of unlimited power the dark side offers.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I mean Ben Solo can impregnate 100s of women by the time he dies if he wanted to. He's the emperor of a lot of systems and planets.

I could totally buy him having concubines and wives in order to have as many heirs as possible.

He'd be the Charles zi Brittania of Star Wars.

Stephen Home

Alt account
Banned
Dec 17, 2018
I mean Kylo Ren can be made over to look sexy.

Just give him some decent hair cut and a couple bad ass animals. I can see Rey fall for it.

Devil-May-Cry-5-V-Gamers-Heroes-900x506.jpg