HQ Trivia is ceasing operations today

D-Volt

Jan 31, 2018
My ex was really into playing this. I never really got the appeal of it, but that might just be because I don't much care for trivia.

Nov 27, 2017
I still played up until the end. Sad to see it go. The number of players reached some crazy numbers at its peak, but the the only people left now were the diehards. I won somewhere around $100, including 1 cent in the final game, so I was happy to go out on top. I tried to cash out the few bucks in my account on Friday night and even though I got the confirmation screen, it hasn't shown up in my PayPal account yet. Oh well. Fun while it lasted.

Violence Jack

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what? How?

I want to know exactly how HQ Trivia can be sustainable. It was losing way too much money. But I'm always ready for more HQ After Dark, and good for those people who had originally lost their jobs.

RadCatDad

Feb 27, 2019
played this with my family while we were together a few years back. it was pretty fun to play in a group lol

KS93

Oct 26, 2017
Every day on HQ Trivia..

Question 1: What is your name?
Question 2: What is your favorite color?

*queue 5 minutes of time-wasting banter*

Question 3: What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Even if someone is dumb enough to throw good money after bad, it's not going to become relevant again and will slowly die off another time. Good for those folks who've maybe had their jobs saved though.

nikos

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Totally forgot about this game. Had a lot of fun with it during beta and after it officially launched. It was crazy watching it go from a few dozen people playing to millions. Actually won some money playing, which was nice. Met Scott once and he seemed like a good guy. Sad to see it go.