• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
A reminder that garbage-ass people work their way into high profile community/customer-facing jobs all of the time. In this case the person was just too damn stupid to hide their hate even a little.

Gomography

Alt-account.
Banned
Dec 16, 2018
I wonder what credentials Huffington based the hire on? Could it be a relative to someone? Or friend?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The fact she works in social media and had this shit out there tells me maybe she got the job as a hookup.

Jun 10, 2018
I mean, her comments are disgusting no question, but at this point after 400+ years of distilling anti-black ideology across the globe and into government institutions, are any of us really shocked by this?

Like, to me seeing a story like this is sadly what I've come to expect. And until the 800-lb racism gorilla is addressed and worked to be dismantled within white conclaves I have no reason to change that expectation any time soon.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
This is like that Aunt Jemima cosplay a few months back. Like, I'm actually impressed with the level of overtness. She said it with her chest

Bye, Felicia.