• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Holy, I thought she had said a few things here and there (Like more racist people who then pretend there arent), but she is a passionate racist. Jail time is what she needs.

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a few people talking about how this is proof that the left is known for projecting racism onto the right. Because a woman getting swiftly fired for being racist and yelling MAGA is proof of this notion.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
At least she said it with her chest, and none of that half stepping that is rampant today

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
The thing that strikes me most is that she's apparently very upset by a completely innocuous post about supporting black owned businesses.
Seriously damn. And it's safe to assume she seems like the hypocritical type to berate folks for being triggered when some harmless comment launches her tirade.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this woman goes hard in paint.

I was not expecting this level of hate. I'm too used to dogwhistles. She swallowed that shit.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
HuffPo is trash

Their international sections are unchecked dumpster fires.

The Quebec tab of HuffPo is run be etnho-nationalist separatists who spew anti-Liberal opinion pieces non-stop
It's so gross

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
giphy.gif

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
As someone who does work in the communication field, lol @ her saying 'try getting a career, and no sitting on Instagram all day isn't one' when that literally was her job

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
my goodness that's some old fashioned just right out there straight up 1910s racism, like no dogwhistles or anything
geezy pete who hired that thing?

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
...Did the employer never hear of a fucking google search?

What's great about this is racism aside, how terrible must she have been at her job if she would go full KKK on a public profile? Probably trying to sell to her bosses an Ann Coulter profile during Women's month and 'Cowboys and Injuns' related memes during Columbus day.

Im hoping she has the balls for a public apology tho, thats gonna be hilarious

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What an ugly human being.

It's surreal to me that someone like this would even want to work there. Was this some kind of long con infiltration effort?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that rant had all the greatest hits in there. That read like something you more likely to be able to find on stormfront than the huffington post.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That was racist af wow I'm laughing just trying to imagine all those racist ass comments coming out of her. This is sad. She definitely got what she deserved.

Oct 27, 2017
This woman saw all those videos of those racist white ladies throwing the N word around a handful of times and said "I can do better than that" because good lord that is some wild stuff.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Wow. I was expecting a racist rant, but I was not expecting to learn a new slur in that diatribe.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
How the hell was this racist psycho ever hired in the first place? Just how?

It would be fine if this hateful loser never had a career again.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
My physical reaction reading those comments
giphy.gif

That is, staggering. Huffington Post should probably change their hiring process going forward. Because fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

AdversaryOne

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Wow she got tired of beating around the bush at the end there. I guess life is too short to not be able to say the N word.

They're obsessed.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck. I was not expecting those posts. I was expecting some underhanded comments like most casual racists do, but fuck sakes. Glad she got fired.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Damn, that was some hardcore Klansmen shit! Bet that's been bubbling under the surface with her for a long time and the cork couldn't hold any longer. Like, this is the type of bitch who forces herself to be nice to peoples face while just seething inside the whole time and the mask finally slipped.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Desus Nice was right, next year we just need a Black History Afternoon with light refreshments. A month is clearly too long to endure this lmao

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It might be easy to miss in the crazy racism of the text, but she used the white emojis and not the default yellow ones.

I can't remember if it was a thread here or an article I read, but recently there was discussion about white people not using the white emojis because they felt using them was appropriation at best (minorities fought for the inclusion) and at worst implied they were racist (white pride typically comes from a different place than other forms of pride).

This lady has all the racisms.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
She's a real piece of work. There's no room for claiming those comments were taken out of context.

She'll have a lot of time to think about her life choices now that she's unemployed