• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
On the Dr. Oz show...

So we're doing this for ratings now.

Corey Feldman publicly accused actor John Grissom on Thursday of molesting him when Feldman was a Hollywood child star in the 1980s.

The "Goonies" actor named Grissom as one of his multiple alleged molesters during an appearance on "The Dr. Oz Show," just moments before calling law enforcement officials to report the allegations.

"That is him," Feldman said as host Mehmet Oz held up a photo of Grissom on his phone. "That is the guy."

Feldman, who has alleged for years that he was the victim of a Hollywood pedophile ring, said he wanted to name Grissom in his 2013 memoir Coreyography, but his lawyers said no.

"We had to change the names legally," Feldman said. "The lawyers made me change the names. ... They gave me a list of three or four, you know, names. I picked the one that sounded closest to his name."

Feldman said "Ron Crimson" was the name he chose for Grissom in the book

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/corey-feldman-john-grissom_us_59fb52b9e4b0b0c7fa38c1e3

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
As easy as it is to clown on the guy, it's clear that Feldman's gone through a lot of personal trauma. He's been "off" for years and years now. I wish he went to someone other than Mehmet Oz, though - that dude's a hack-quack of the highest order.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I hadn't ever heard of Jon Grissom, and after looking him up, it's clear nobody else will know who he is either. He's only credited with two movies: small parts in the Feldman/Haim movies License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream. Beyond that, he's been arrested for "Lewd and Lavacious Acts" with a minor: http://www.sexoffendersarchive.com/offender/view/1039627 and apparently moved to Mexico at some point.

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hadn't ever heard of Jon Grissom, and after looking him up, it's clear nobody else will know who he is either. He's only credited with two movies: small parts in the Feldman/Haim movies License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream. Beyond that, he's been arrested for "Lewd and Lavacious Acts" with a minor: http://www.sexoffendersarchive.com/offender/view/1039627 and apparently moved to Mexico at some point.
He most likely sees the inherent danger in naming a big wig. And since the whole world is shouting at him to name somebody, he went with a small fry to try to placate people.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
He most likely sees the inherent danger in naming a big wig. And since the whole world is shouting at him to name somebody, he went with a small fry to try to placate people.

That definitely seems the case. He purposefully named someone that had no power and influence. I hope the rest of the names get outed at some point.