• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Thinking either a new mode for Splatoon 2 (a battle royale one? Could work pretty well with a bigger map I think) or maybe a spin-off Splatoon game. Though both could be announced during E3 instead of 3 days before...

OP
OP

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Upgrading the tick rate to 60?

lol nope, either official octorock expansion date or a movie/TV show deal

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Real talk, though: A battle royale mode for Splatoon 2 would absolutely blast the game into the stratosphere, especially in Japan. With that, it should be able to become the biggest game released in Japan imo (meaning over 7.9 million units sold in Japan). The Splatoon craze combined with the battle royale hotness would be something to witness!

Nocturnal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New PvE mode/event - where Octarians and Inklings work together to fend off a new threat to the World.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I think Splatoon is the shooter that would be the worst suited to a Battle Royale of all that exist.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Goddamn these leaks, now I'm all pumped up for something I don't even know what it is, and it's still a month away

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Inkling fashion designer spinoff game, the true future of Splatoon.