• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Been discussing it on twitter. The fact that it has a page isn't that weird, but the PEGI rating is.

Same for a bunch of other n64 games

Shadow of the Empire, Legacy of Darkness etc...

Nov 27, 2017
California
Smash x N64 classic

Microsoft gave away rare replay at E3 if you watched through a streaming thing so I can easily see them letting Nintendo have the games for some money
Banjo in smash for money too

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
That's peculiar and interesting, will be happy if this means more banjo on nintendo

Pat

Oct 27, 2017
It just looks like an old archive page, especially with that video

Maybe, but it still has the frame of the new Nintendo UK website. This is intended, I'm pretty sure.

How do you get there, anyways? I can't seem to find a Nintendo 64 section in the menu on the left.

May 5, 2018
Wonder if this is just there as to show some history for one of the N64 games? But man I'd be pumped if this means Banjo is either in Smadh or on the N64 mini. Might be more excited for this on the Mini because I've never played the original Banjo games on there.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Holy crap some of these comments.

uOUhonN.png

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Oh for the love of god, Quit Playing Games (With My Heart), I can't take it.

This is just too random and out of nowhere to be a simple "trademark renewal". they must be cooking something up, either the rumored Bajo for Smash or more plausible, the game on the N64 Mini. Either way, I'm excited, let's go bois.

Last edited:

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but Microsoft has allowed for Rare franchises to appear on Nintendo handhelds before, since they don't compete directly with a Microsoft product. They've had some games on the GBA, as well as Diddy Kong Racing on the DS I believe.
Banjo confirmed for Smash while undocked.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Also shows up on this NIntendo Africa page along with a boatload of other, random, bits of old copyright info. This page was also recently generated a couple days ago.

https://www.nintendo.co.za/Legal/Copyright/Nintendo-and-Third-party-Copyrights-655030.html

Not putting much stock in this being anything relevant.

Tetris DX
(TM) and ® are trademarks of trademarks of Nintendo Co., Ltd. Tetris © 1987 Elorg. Original Tetris Concept, Design and Program by Alexey Pajitnov. Tetris © Licensed to the Tetris Company and Tetris DX © Sublicensed to Nintendo. Tetris DX © 1998 Elorg. Tetris® and Tetris DX(TM) sublicensed to Nintendo by the Tetris Company. All rights reserved. © 1998, 1999 Nintendo.

Jet Force Gemini
(TM) &© 1999 Rare. Rareware logo is a trademark of Rare. (TM) and ® are trademarks of Nintendo Co., Ltd. © 1999 Nintendo.

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
© 1996 Lucasfilm Ltd. Licensed exclusivly to Nintendo. Star Wars is a registered trademark and Shadow of the Empire is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. © 1996 Nintendo Co., Ltd.

Last edited:

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Huh, that's so weird. Banjo-Tooie and Perfect Dark are on there as well. Conker's Bad Fur Day is not on there but maybe that's because it was originally published by THQ back in 2001 in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.