• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Hulu Partners with Marvel for 4 New Animated Series (M.O.D.O.K, Hit-Monkey, Tigra & Dazzler, Howard the Duck)

Oct 25, 2017
They have. There will 100% be a bundle.

Of course, I already have the Spotify/Hulu bundle so it's going to get confusing.
Oh that's awesome :). Hopefully there's an option for just Hulu/Disney+. Something like $15 a month with no ads would be money.

Oct 25, 2017
What's funny is that it seems Netflix is going to be home to DC shows in non-US markets going forward. Titans even has the "Netflix Original" label.

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain Modok to me. Why is he a giant head. I remember him from my childhood but I take his existence for granted.
The "Advanced Idea Mechanics", aka AIM, did experiments on MODOK when he was human to increase his intellect. It just so happened to turn him into a giant floating head.

Also, there's a lady version:

Oct 28, 2017
MODOK finally getting his due! I am optimistic that this could be pretty awesome. And if this all helps us move ever closer to a Nextwave animated series, then I can die happy.

Oct 25, 2017
People joke that they never thought Guardians would get a movie and that it would be successful, but did anyone ever think MODOK would get his own show? This is amazing.

Feb 19, 2018
This is not a story I trust Marvel Animation to tell
Its marvel animation.... I mean they had it good with spectacular spiderman and The Old Avengers Cartoon but killed them both for worse versions. And the Hulk show my Nephew still grills me over because that was his birthday gift from me to him a few years back.

Nov 20, 2017
From the people that brought you The Inhumans!

I'm not sure I trust Jeph Loeb and his team to bring you a slate of animation that's clearly aimed at the Rick & Morty crowd but they might yet surprise us.

If Howard The Duck is anything like the old Duckman animated series I'll give it a shot.

Oct 25, 2017
I quickly looked at the title and saw Marvel and 4 and got really excited

I than proceeded to read carefully what it really said

And now I’m disappointed

Next time I’ll do a better job of reading ERA.