• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
The Humble Extra Life Bundle 2017
A little extra love. We're on a mission to save kids, and we need your help! The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals treat thousands of children each year for scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents – regardless of their family's ability to pay. Each year during the Extra Life event, tens of thousands of gamers come together to raise money for these hospitals, and we're joining them.

With this bundle, you can support the CMN Hospitals' mission and get awesome games like Rain World, Kingsway, Majesty Gold HD, and more. Then, you'll have a new library of ebooks to guide you into the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game from Paizo!

7UON4p0.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/extralife

Deft Beck

Oct 26, 2017
Space
Kingsway makes it worth the BTA.

Otherwise, Rain World isn't a compelling case for the top tier.

Can't really comment on the Pathfinder books but Humble has been doubling down on them lately.

DesiacX

Oct 27, 2017
Ill take pac man champ 2 for 1$, but im not seeing much else there. My brother might like the pathfinder stuff.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, PAC DX 2 for a buck is a go for me, but got to figure out the restof the stuff, it is for role playing? Sounds cool.

TheMadMan007

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Way too much Pathfinder stuff. I have zero interest in it. Guess this will be my first $1 tier since Humble started.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why is there like, 5 game bundles at once and they're all not so great.

Humble, wat are you doing.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't felt any "umph" from the curation for the last half year or so of Humble Bundles. I know they're fighting against the libraries regulars have built up from their offerings over time, but this feels like a hodgepodge. As always I hope they raise a ton but uhh...good luck.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
edit: nvm I was wrong

Not sure if anyone cares, but from the looks of it Kingsway isn't available as a Steam Key, only as a straight download from Humble.

Last edited:

Kamon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh... Can't say I'm too terribly interested in getting into a MMO at the moment, but I guess since it comes with the other games I'll check it out.

Cal

Oct 28, 2017
What's with all of the Pathfinder stuff? Is it to just pad it out? I have no interest in it at all, but I can understand that of course others might but it just seems like their putting it there to make it seem like there's a lot more in each tier.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On my end, I'm seeing the normal "redeem on Steam" button in my Humble Library. Activated like it always does.
Fair enough, my mistake, was going off of the iconography on the bundle purchase page. All the other games have the Steam cranks logo, Kingsway just has the DRM FREE one. Thanks for correcting me, I'll buy it then!