• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
curious about Coral Island, i've never heard of that game before. looks right up my alley. Also curious to see what Infinite Guitars actually plays like. The others aren't for me

Bonfires Down

Nov 2, 2017
I find it more than a little weird that so many Humble games come to Game Pass but not to Humble Choice until maybe much later. I guess Choice really is on life support at this point.

Either way, several of those look really good.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Wait. Ghost Song. Didn't I kickstart that like 10 years ago?
Edit: I did - it was supposed to be out in 2014!

Yulizh

Aug 21, 2022
This is big, most of those had really great demos during the last Steam Next fest.

Signalis has an incredible atmosphere and it might be the first survival-horror game that I'll ever finish. "PSX" graphics and Flashback style cinematics.
Moonscars and Ghost Song were promising as well.

I already have Prodeus on Steam early access, haven't played too much to not spoil myself, but the shooting feels good, there's a minigun and a *crunchy* shotgun. And blood, lots of pixelated blood and guts.

Insomniac

Oct 27, 2017
I find it more than a little weird that so many Humble games come to Game Pass but not to Humble Choice until maybe much later. I guess Choice really is on life support at this point.

Humble probably figures that they can get the Game Pass bag up front and it's not eating into their Steam sales all that much. Then 12-months later they can add the games to Choice for even more money.

And they really do seem to be going all-in on Game Pass. With the exception of A Hat in Time, Temtem and maybe a couple others, all their games have already been on the service or are scheduled to be. And it's great because they've come out of nowhere to become one of the best Indie publishers for the last couple years now.

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
These look great.

Finished the EA Prodeus campaign and loved it. Will definitely play the finished product!

uuddrlrl

May 30, 2021
Midnight Fight Express is already there, cool! (PC Game Pass) It looked like isometric Hotline Miami/My Friend Pedro.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Wow all of those look great. Midnight express is decent as a more simplified sifu. Can't wait to try signalis.

Aug 19, 2022
Awesome to see Prodeus coming to console. It's really good, and the user created maps are already doing some amazing things. Highly recommended.

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
Midnight Fight Express is so fucking good it hurts more people aren't talking about. Hotline Miami-esque Isometric brawler with the Sleeping Dogs fighting system, and 100 weapons. You'd think 40 levels of it might get boring but they keep introducing new concepts, new enemies, new weapons, often just a homage (or ripoff) of famous action movies or games.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Coral Island comes to console GP at some point. I've been looking forward to that one for a while.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017

Some of them are on that library thingy they have. e.g. I DLed dodgeball academia on it after it left gamepass

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
I backed Coral Island on KS, and so far the progress they've been making is very impressive. Happy to see it'll be on GP for folks to try. I really think it's gonna be a solid farming/life sim.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
Do I like…still get a code?

Edit: from his most recent update:

Game is coming November 3 to PC and consoles. (As for backers here on the project, I'll be issuing Steam keys as originally planned)

Pretty crazy to think that this is so far back that I backed the game when I was still a PC gamer. Then I went full console for almost a decade and now when the game is finally coming out I've started PC gaming again on the Steam Deck. Good timing :-D