• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neto

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
That Vietnam game have a single player campaign? If yes, can we play as the vietcongs in it?

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like a strange selection of games for the cause.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Killing Floor 2 alone makes this bundle worthwhile. $7 for one of the best arcadey first person shooters out there? Heck yes.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised at the lack of This War of Mine: The Little Ones in the pack.

In fact the whole pack is weird with it's picks.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Got the bundle

What made me get it was homefront revolution, killing floor 2 and kings bounty

Edit: holy smokes, now that people mention it....strange selection of games for a charity like this....

Morphis

Oct 28, 2017
Is the selection meant to make us think? Think like, 'hmm, wars probably account for a lot of orphans'.

I mean, it's almost too obvious with the theme.

Ajax125

Nov 15, 2017
About to jump on this. I haven't seen Killing Floor 2 drop lower than $15, so this bundle is worth it on it's own.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Is Homefront worth the purchase? I remember people saying that it was fixed now?

Zora

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Just got back into Killing Floor 2 recently and it's been a blast. Would definitely BtA just for that.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2, Rising Storm, and Rising Storm 2 are all great games. Tripwire can put out some real gems.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Killing Floor 2 is pretty great. I'm actually waiting for it to load at the moment because it takes for-fucking-ever to launch and I can squeak in a couple of minutes of browsing.

Might nab the bundle for some of the others in there.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
Ey very nice bundle indeed, even if a little strange selection of games. I'll pick it tomorrow.