• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Former Trump White House staffer Sebastian Gorka has an active warrant out for his arrest in Hungary, according to the Hungarian police's website.

Gorka, whose exact role in the White House while serving as a deputy assistant to the president was never entirely clear, apparently is in trouble with the law over a charge of "firearm or ammunition abuse." The warrant, first reported in Hungarian online outlet 444, was issued on Sept. 17, 2016, prior to Trump's election.

That means that during the entire seven months Gorka spent in the White House, including when meeting with Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó in Washington last March, an arrest warrant was pending overseas.

Details about the reasoning behind the warrant are sparse: The Hungarian police's website only notes the date it was issued, the charge, and that it was filed with the Budaörs police station in Budapest. 444 noted that the charge could have resulted from an incident as far back as 2009. The police station did not immediately respond to BuzzFeed News' request for comment.

Gorka declined to comment. "Don't waste your time," he said when reached by phone. "I don't talk to BuzzFeed, thank you." After this story's publication, Gorka noted on Twitter that he moved to the US in 2008 while not denying that the warrant exists.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/ha...utm_term=.vd27v8Dja&__twitter_impression=true

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Landing in a Hungarian prison is actually his good ending though!

I guess Gorka is gunning for that bad ending...

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
So you're telling me there's something shady about former Trump senior adviser Sebastian Gorka, the man who wore a Nazi-linked Vitezi Rend medal, almost certainly lied about his allegiance to that Nazi group when applying for US citizenship, and whose mother was a translator for infamous Holocaust denier David Irving?
Who could have seen that coming.

[link]

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Extreme vetting. Deport/Detain him until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

Alex Griswold‏ @HashtagGriswold

Gorka says the reported warrant is "fake news" because it's dated in 2009, and he moved to the U.S. in 2008.

When WashEx asked if he was in Hungary at the time of the warrant, he didn't respond

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they lock this racist, misogynist, homophobic, and everything else wrong with the world piece of shit, up.

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary
Meanwhile, in alternate reality-land:
(On the left: our minister of foreign affairs : D)
6zIrCLMy74v51ERqss.jpeg

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Oh ho ho you think you've caught him...truly you have failed to study the teachings of Sun Tzu. "When you are near, appear to be far! When you are strong, appear to be weak!" He is many moves ahead. This is but one maneuver in a ballet of doom that will bring the rise of GORKA! SON OF MOONRAKER! COLOSSUS OF THE DANUBE! HAIL ATTILA THE HUN!

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
They can make multiple films, an HBO series as well as an Americans Crime Story mini series, a couple of games, and they still would have material left over from all this Trump stuff.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Hungary makes a habit out of issuing warrants just for the hell of it.

How long till Trump tries to pardon him for a Hungarian crime?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Hungary makes a habit out of issuing warrants just for the hell of it.

How long till Trump tries to pardon him for a Hungarian crime?
He probably thinks there's a Soros paid hunger committee who are behind this warrant.

"I'm telling you Gorka is the most well fed person I know. Well fed, the best food! Trust me the best! He is the least hungry person you could know...fake news!"

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
Listen here, Mister Chapo, the indomitable GORKA is impervious to the so-called police, simple agents of the vitesse-ren. Soon enough, the Teutonic order shall rise again and then, mr chapo, oh yes - all you hold dear shall fall. This call is a simple matter of courtesy, one last chance at repentance before the Dragon of Budapest rises!