• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that is unfortunately a very apt comparison:

Coronavirus: Hungary government gets sweeping powers

The Hungarian Parliament has voted by 137 to 53 to accept the government's request for the power to rule by decree during the coronavirus emergency.

The law contains no time limit.

[...]

The special powers have no time limit and critics say independent journalists could face jail.
More at the link: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52095500

For reference, the Enabling Act of 1933: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah we should expect almost every government will try to seize more power over this period.

Whether it's in a democracy and some party trying to get more power / stay in power longer, or full on authoritarian power grabs.

And it's then about how much they are willing to give up on the other side of it?

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
This is terrifying. Orban is dangerous.

Can any Hungarian ERA members chime in on what domestic perspective on this is? I see in the BBC article that over 100k people signed a petition against it...

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well shit.

Just a reminder that the Tories voted for this far right scum in an EU vote.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The opposition tried to block it in every possible way, but this nazi wannabe managed to not only be able to suspend any law, but also to put no date to the end of the emergency. Hungary is now officially ruled by a dictator, as he can single-handedly decide what's legal and what isn't, which laws apply to him and his party and which don't.

And before anyone says "yeah but they'll certainly lift it when the emergency ends", just a quick reminder that they applied a tamer "state of emergency" in 2015 for the migration crisis, which allowed them extra freedom in the use of forces and such. Well, despite the fact there's only a handful of migrants per month at the border now, the state of emergency is held up by the government, 5 years after the fact. There is no reason to believe Fidesz will lift this situation in 2-4-6 months when the virus situation easens.

On a side note, the Hungarian currency is tanking hard too, losing about 13% of its value in a year compared to the Euro and still going down.

1 EUR to HUF - Euros to Hungarian Forints Exchange Rate

Get the latest 1 Euro to Hungarian Forint rate for FREE with the original Universal Currency Converter. Set rate alerts for EUR to HUF and learn more about Euros and Hungarian Forints from XE - the Currency Authority.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
The opposition tried to block it in every possible way, but this nazi wannabe managed to not only be able to suspend any law, but also to put no date to the end of the emergency. Hungary is now officially ruled by a dictator, as he can single-handedly decide what's legal and what isn't, which laws apply to him and his party and which don't.

And before anyone says "yeah but they'll certainly lift it when the emergency ends", just a quick reminder that they applied a tamer "state of emergency" in 2015 for the migration crisis, which allowed them extra freedom in the use of forces and such. Well, despite the fact there's only a handful of migrants per month at the border now, the state of emergency is held up by the government, 5 years after the fact. There is no reason to believe Fidesz will lift this situation in 2-4-6 months when the virus situation easens.

On a side note, the Hungarian currency is tanking hard too, losing about 13% of its value in a year compared to the Euro and still going down.

Get the latest 1 Euro to Hungarian Forint rate for FREE with the original Universal Currency Converter. Set rate alerts for EUR to HUF and learn more about Euros and Hungarian Forints from XE - the Currency Authority.
Short of a popular uprising Orbán will be in power until he dies. The extent to which he's rigged the electoral system pretty much ensures it.
Not putting an end date is the most absurd part of it all.
He has a 2/3 majority in Parliament. Not that they're anything other than a rubber stamp.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
And I'm reading that the EU can't suspend them because it must be unanimous and Poland will back them every time.

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
And I'm reading that the EU can't suspend them because it must be unanimous and Poland will back them every time.
Probably PIS is looking into similiar resolution in our country.

Current situation in Poland is such shitshow. Opposition wants to postpone presidental elections that take place May 10th. National TV is highest level propaganda tube. Opposition is bland and their only message is "we are not like them". Maybe if PIS will run out of money people will abandon them, but it's not certain.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love the Parliament. I love democracy.

Well, Hungary hasn't been a democracy for a decade now, since they decided to completely butcher the constitution, the parliament laws and other important elements of a system you'd normally call democratic. They already put their own men in every role in the country, changed every rule and law to their liking, and effectively even when they break laws or do anti-constitutional stuff they get away with it, either because they just change the laws retroactively or because there will not be an investigation in the first place since that's another branch they own. In 2015, they worsened the situation by declaring perennial state of emergency for the migrant crisis. It's still active to this day, oppositions are even more unable to do anything. Now, in 2020, another heavier restriction that effectively disables any law at will.

This is a dictatorship, no other way around it anymore. Short of public executions and death camps, they have about everything in place that allowed people like Mussolini and Hitler to thrive.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Things like this is why if we (the Netherlands) would ever have a referendum about leaving the EU I'd vote in favor of leaving. The EU is a union with a vast lists of requirements for a country to join, yet once a country is in they're free to throw all those requirements out of the window again because they can't be kicked out and suspension requires unanimous agreement from all other members states which is extremely, extremely unlikely. The EU needs to be reformed in regards to how it deals with countries violating the basically principles of the EU, and otherwise maybe the UK shouldn't be the only ones leaving. I'm pro-EU but I have 0 desire of being in an union with countries ruled by dictators like Orban and would rather not be in the EU at all than be in it together with countries ruled by a shitstain than Orban.
Shouldn't the EU have rules in place which means anything like this results in expulsion from the EU.
Can't be expelled but could be suspended, but that required unanimous agreement from all member states and Poland would always vote against because their government is also a bunch of dictator wannabees.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Probably PIS is looking into similiar resolution in our country.

Current situation in Poland is such shitshow. Opposition wants to postpone presidental elections that take place May 10th. National TV is highest level propaganda tube. Opposition is bland and their only message is "we are not like them". Maybe if PIS will run out of money people will abandon them, but it's not certain.

I'm Polish and PiS is an embarrassment to me.

So many people in Poland seem to have forgotten their history.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
My wife's parents are Hungarian immigrants and very conservative. They love Orban. Her whole family in Hungary love Orban. I've regularly heard my father in law suggest that all leaders are chosen by God to lead and should have the powers they need to do so.

Most unfortunately, her family who still live in Hungary have a completely butchered view of history. They believe Hitler and the Nazis were ok, a better choice then Stalin and the Soviets. Several family members believe Jews caused the Holocaust, and most hold incredibly prejudiced views against Romani. Now her family DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ALL HUNGARIANS, but from my understandings, the conservative party and rhetoric controlling that country props up these beliefs. For an enabling acts to pass does not surprise me.

I have zero expectations Orban will let this go. Too many people want him to have the powers and are so misguided by propaganda and historical revisionism to know any better.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Well, Hungary hasn't been a democracy for a decade now, since they decided to completely butcher the constitution, the parliament laws and other important elements of a system you'd normally call democratic. They already put their own men in every role in the country, changed every rule and law to their liking, and effectively even when they break laws or do anti-constitutional stuff they get away with it, either because they just change the laws retroactively or because there will not be an investigation in the first place since that's another branch they own. In 2015, they worsened the situation by declaring perennial state of emergency for the migrant crisis. It's still active to this day, oppositions are even more unable to do anything. Now, in 2020, another heavier restriction that effectively disables any law at will.

This is a dictatorship, no other way around it anymore. Short of public executions and death camps, they have about everything in place that allowed people like Mussolini and Hitler to thrive.
They are quoting Palpatine in Star Wars when he takes on more powers (I think it's Attack of the Clones) And yes, I realise it's sad I know this

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
I wasn't planning on going to Hungary, but woo doggies definitely not now. Maybe my grandchildren will have that luxury.
I went back in 2013 to meet my future wife's family. It was absolutely beautiful. The country side and Budapest we're incredible. Her family was very friendly to me, but in general people there treated me terribly. I've traveled before, I work hard to not be obnoxious, and to be polite. But people would call me "Gypsy", and bad mouth me in Hungarian when I didn't understand something.

Food, architecture, history = incredible
People = stick with who you know

I had far greater traveling experiences in Austria, Czech Republic, and Ireland. Go there lol

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My wife's parents are Hungarian immigrants and very conservative. They love Orban. Her whole family in Hungary love Orban. I've regularly heard my father in law suggest that all leaders are chosen by God to lead and should have the powers they need to do so.

Most unfortunately, her family who still live in Hungary have a completely butchered view of history. They believe Hitler and the Nazis were ok, a better choice then Stalin and the Soviets. Several family members believe Jews caused the Holocaust, and most hold incredibly prejudiced views against Romani. Now her family DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ALL HUNGARIANS, but from my understandings, the conservative party and rhetoric controlling that country props up these beliefs. For an enabling acts to pass does not surprise me.

I have zero expectations Orban will let this go. Too many people want him to have the powers and are so misguided by propaganda and historical revisionism to know any better.

Same situation with my parents. They truly believe Orban is the best leader in the world right now, and the best the country has ever got. They drank the kool-aid about Hungary always being unfairly treated by others, and that they didn't do anything wrong in the various wars and conflicts. That the evil left/Soros/liberals are out there to destroy all common sense, values and culture. That the few unfairly treated right-wing governments, who are fighting against a leftist world, are the last beam of hope in this world where people are getting crazy, wanting equal rights for gay people, migrants and other categories they have no fear to define inferior or deviated.

Orban stays in power because a huge percentage of the country feels this way, including the millions of "Hungarians" who live in the ex-Hungarian territories like Transylvania. They also cheat the systems and destroy the democracy at every step, but there's no major uproar over it anymore because... this defeatist, hateful rhetoric resonates with the vast majority of the population. Between the world cup "stolen" against them in 1954, the Orban government "unfairly criticized" everytime, Europe "not doing anything" against the soviets, them "stealing our territories" a century ago... Hungary is full of people who believe history is out to get them, and Orban will not be removed partially thanks to this culture.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
Same situation with my parents. They truly believe Orban is the best leader in the world right now, and the best the country has ever got. They drank the kool-aid about Hungary always being unfairly treated by others, and that they didn't do anything wrong in the various wars and conflicts. That the evil left/Soros/liberals are out there to destroy all common sense, values and culture. That the few unfairly treated right-wing governments, who are fighting against a leftist world, are the last beam of hope in this world where people are getting crazy, wanting equal rights for gay people, migrants and other categories they have no fear to define inferior or deviated.

Orban stays in power because a huge percentage of the country feels this way, including the millions of "Hungarians" who live in the ex-Hungarian territories like Transylvania. They also cheat the systems and destroy the democracy at every step, but there's no major uproar over it anymore because... this defeatist, hateful rhetoric resonates with the vast majority of the population. Between the world cup "stolen" against them in 1954, the Orban government "unfairly criticized" everytime, Europe "not doing anything" against the soviets, them "stealing our territories" a century ago... Hungary is full of people who believe history is out to get them, and Orban will not be removed partially thanks to this culture.
I mean I was literally just speaking with my father in law last night and he said pretty much all of these things...are...are we family FairyEmpire?

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017

Well our government is doing pretty well at exploiting the crisis too, as they are preparing to steal upcoming presidential election (as mentioned by Polk supposed to take place in May 10th, no it doesn't matter that the entire country is locked up)

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
It's time to kick them and poland out or move on to something else without them

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I was literally just speaking with my father in law last night and he said pretty much all of these things...are...are we family FairyEmpire?

It's possible. But to be fair, millions of people in Hungary reason like this, and perfectly resonating with the disgusting tone of the media. If you've been in Hungary in the last 5-6 years and turned on the TV, I'm sure you saw the state of the media (including the national TV). The tone, the amount of fake news, the hostility. Stuff that makes Fox News or Daily Mail look like reputable sources. They literally regurgitate hoaxes from Breitbart and the likes, circle-reference stuff between them (x reports that y said it, y reports that x said it, etc.), use their lesser publications to invent lies to then report on the bigger ones. The Hungarian people are into this en masse. Chances are anybody who has parents or friends in Hungary knows people like this.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
It's possible. But to be fair, millions of people in Hungary reason like this, and perfectly resonating with the disgusting tone of the media. If you've been in Hungary in the last 5-6 years and turned on the TV, I'm sure you saw the state of the media (including the national TV). The tone, the amount of fake news, the hostility. Stuff that makes Fox News or Daily Mail look like reputable sources. They literally regurgitate hoaxes from Breitbart and the likes, circle-reference stuff between them (x reports that y said it, y reports that x said it, etc.), use their lesser publications to invent lies to then report on the bigger ones. The Hungarian people are into this en masse. Chances are anybody who has parents or friends in Hungary knows people like this.
Absolutely. The mass sense of victimization feeds into this too. The masses there really buy into this mythology of the greatness of the Hungarian people. I've heard some crazy things that prop that up too. But that mythic greatness is combined with the victimization of the past 100 years. The thought process and mental gymnastics many go through to justify their beliefs reminds me of the Narcissists Prayer, especially in their revisionism.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. The mass sense of victimization feeds into this too. The masses there really buy into this mythology of the greatness of the Hungarian people. I've heard some crazy things that prop that up too. But that mythic greatness is combined with the victimization of the past 100 years. The thought process and mental gymnastics many go through to justify their beliefs reminds me of the Narcissists Prayer, especially in their revisionism.

It's devastating, and I'm so glad I managed to get away from the country. It's such a toxic environment where people hate everything and everyone. All minorities, all other countries, all other religions, all other viewpoints, all other sports teams. Everyone hates everything, and it's no surprise the alt-right managed to dominate a decade abusing this.

People love to think of our historic kingdom, of the pre-WW1 richness, of how we fought in '56, and take all chances to remind the world that they were unfairly treated every single time. It's one of the countries where people hate minorities the most, where they despite the EU most (despite also being the country that took most money from it compared to the country's numbers), and the government plays exactly into this. It's a country that overplays anything that is Hungarian. You see the national TV buying the rights for uninteresting and unknown sports they never even mentioned in the decade prior just because suddenly there's a Hungarian good result that they can use to fuel the nationalism. No joke, the national TV's news will report a cooking contest in Iceland or some shit if a Hungarian dude did well. It's such a distorted nationalism, trying to catalyze into the few things where Hungary seems to excel, ignoring all things where they don't. Makes people think Hungary is a country of geniuses, full of extremely influential people, and yet it's quite irrelevant in the grand scheme of the global politics.

It's one of the reasons I hate going back to my parents for dinner or lunch. They are literally unable to bring this kind of shit up. Last time I talked to my dad he spent 10 minutes praising Orban's excellent measures against this virus, how it's the only country that got it right, how other leftist countries like Italy got it wrong. It's tiring, it's just depressing to think that people live their lives like these, trying to look at the whole world as if it were out to destroy Hungary, and try to explain all global happenings into "Hungary was right". Not gonna lie, the big upside to this virus is that I have an excuse to visit them less. I love them, mind, but they are so deep into this propaganda that they can't go 15 minutes of talking without circling back to this rhetoric. And I'm long past the point where I laugh about it or I'm angry about it. It just causes me to ignore them because I spent years trying to make them reason but it's not possible when they spend all day swimming in such fake news and propaganda.

People like this are forever lost. The extent of this propaganda, the age, the length of such a government means they won't become sane if such a government falls down. At best, they fall for another narrative down the line, but they won't suddenly learn how to consume news, media and sources. And this is Orban's biggest crime, not the money stolen or the institutions destroyed. The complete brainwashing that millions of people received, people who will never become capable members of the society, able to elaborate information or take responsible choices without a strong leader or propaganda piece telling them how they should think.

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
It's devastating, and I'm so glad I managed to get away from the country. It's such a toxic environment where people hate everything and everyone. All minorities, all other countries, all other religions, all other viewpoints, all other sports teams. Everyone hates everything, and it's no surprise the alt-right managed to dominate a decade abusing this.

People love to think of our historic kingdom, of the pre-WW1 richness, of how we fought in '56, and take all chances to remind the world that they were unfairly treated every single time. It's one of the countries where people hate minorities the most, where they despite the EU most (despite also being the country that took most money from it compared to the country's numbers), and the government plays exactly into this. It's a country that overplays anything that is Hungarian. You see the national TV buying the rights for uninteresting and unknown sports they never even mentioned in the decade prior just because suddenly there's a Hungarian good result that they can use to fuel the nationalism. No joke, the national TV's news will report a cooking contest in Iceland or some shit if a Hungarian dude did well. It's such a distorted nationalism, trying to catalyze into the few things where Hungary seems to excel, ignoring all things where they don't. Makes people think Hungary is a country of geniuses, full of extremely influential people, and yet it's quite irrelevant in the grand scheme of the global politics.

It's one of the reasons I hate going back to my parents for dinner or lunch. They are literally unable to bring this kind of shit up. Last time I talked to my dad he spent 10 minutes praising Orban's excellent measures against this virus, how it's the only country that got it right, how other leftist countries like Italy got it wrong. It's tiring, it's just depressing to think that people live their lives like these, trying to look at the whole world as if it were out to destroy Hungary, and try to explain all global happenings into "Hungary was right". Not gonna lie, the big upside to this virus is that I have an excuse to visit them less. I love them, mind, but they are so deep into this propaganda that they can't go 15 minutes of talking without circling back to this rhetoric. And I'm long past the point where I laugh about it or I'm angry about it. It just causes me to ignore them because I spent years trying to make them reason but it's not possible when they spend all day swimming in such fake news and propaganda.

People like this are forever lost. The extent of this propaganda, the age, the length of such a government means they won't become sane if such a government falls down. At best, they fall for another narrative down the line, but they won't suddenly learn how to consume news, media and sources. And this is Orban's biggest crime, not the money stolen or the institutions destroyed. The complete brainwashing that millions of people received, people who will never become capable members of the society, able to elaborate information or take responsible choices without a strong leader or propaganda piece telling them how they should think.
I really appreciate you sharing. The last 8 years with my wife has really exposed me to all the same things you said. Her parents immigrated to the states in the late 80s, and my wife and her sibling were all taught these horrible beliefs growing up and have had to reckon with their family's beliefs as they have become adults who begin to see the bullshit they were taught. Thankfully my wife totally rejects the Hungarian nationalist propaganda and history, and her brothers are coming around, but it's so damaging.

I've shared your post with her just now, and she feels a little less alone knowing others have the same problem with their families. She feels vindicated in her resilience.

The part you said that really resonates with me is where you said your family circles back 15 minutes later to say the same old rhetoric. This, times 1000. My in laws have no original thoughts about Hungary or history. Just Fidesz and Jobik talking points. Anything I say, im a history teacher btw, about European or Western history, or fascism, or macro trends in history is listened to and then responded with angry talking points about how Western liberals have unfortunately manipulated me into believing these things.

Honestly, it's just nice to hear someone else go through the same difficulty. My in laws are...good people I suppose, but have horrible beliefs and philosophies they hang onto to keep themselves connected to their home country. It's very hard to manage and be around.

May 26, 2018
Since I imagine this has been coming down the wire for some time, have any historically vulnerable groups made escape attempts?

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really appreciate you sharing. The last 8 years with my wife has really exposed me to all the same things you said. Her parents immigrated to the states in the late 80s, and my wife and her sibling were all taught these horrible beliefs growing up and have had to reckon with their family's beliefs as they have become adults who begin to see the bullshit they were taught. Thankfully my wife totally rejects the Hungarian nationalist propaganda and history, and her brothers are coming around, but it's so damaging.

I've shared your post with her just now, and she feels a little less alone knowing others have the same problem with their families. She feels vindicated in her resilience.

The part you said that really resonates with me is where you said your family circles back 15 minutes later to say the same old rhetoric. This, times 1000. My in laws have no original thoughts about Hungary or history. Just Fidesz and Jobik talking points. Anything I say, im a history teacher btw, about European or Western history, or fascism, or macro trends in history is listened to and then responded with angry talking points about how Western liberals have unfortunately manipulated me into believing these things.

Honestly, it's just nice to hear someone else go through the same difficulty. My in laws are...good people I suppose, but have horrible beliefs and philosophies they hang onto to keep themselves connected to their home country. It's very hard to manage and be around.

It can be crazy how eerily similar these stories are, but it makes sense when you think about how mononote the Hungarian propaganda is. They don't even diverisfy, they just hammer in those 2-3 talking points per year and nothing else. The people invested in this can even have differences: some watch the national TV all day, others watch TV2. Some read Origo out of habit or because their mail provider redirects there, others read more supposedly extreme sites like 888 or Vadhajtasok. But when the more conservative and the more extreme sources say the exact same things, a lot of largely different people walk away with extremely similar conclusions. Between the false belief that if everyone says it it must be true and the fact that these fake news align with their view of the world, it's an endless circle really.

Me and my family moved to Italy some 20 years ago, so before shit going down. It's ironic: they moved here because my father would instantly get 2-3 times the money he'd get in Hungary then, we obtained things that weren't even feasible in Hungary when they both worked (now only my father does), and yet they live in this total dissonance where they still believe the lies about the Hungarian economy being extremely strong, that workers' rights are fantastic, that people buy houses so easily, that you get showered with so much assistance when you make a kid that it almost becomes a viable economic strategy in itself. They don't connect the fact that they themselves are saying this from a different country with a better job, a better wage, a better healthcare, a better home, a better outlook. EDIT: Forgot to mention: they're also "good people" in so many ways, both studied and are generally cultured. But they drank this kool-aid real bad.

I'm very happy myself that I've found somebody who resonates with my story. I've found some in the past as I've been more active in some Hungarian websites in the past, including a news website one that was practically and recently ruined after they exposed a family member of Orban having a really shady deal. A lot of people move away from Hungary. A lot of people stay there and think like this, but have less and less chances to talk about it in what is effectively closer and closer to a dictatorship. Your wife is not alone, I can assure you there's a lot of people who share a similar past. But the hopelessness of a country that becomes worse and worse, day after day, just took away their will to get angry, to talk about it, to share. Why boil your blood over something that won't change anyway? Protests are smaller than they used to be, anti-government communities drying up, the more ambitious people leaving the country and barely even acknowledging they come from a de facto dictatorship.

But we exist, and some of us will keep having a voice and a will to do something about it. I live in a different country, but I try my best to share, to find others who agree or have a similar past. In and outside of this thread, you can both hit me up anytime you like for such themes. I know by my experience that it can certainly be comforting.

Last edited:

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
von der Leyen just put out a statement about this which doesn't even mention Hungary by name:

The European Union is founded on the values of freedom, democracy, the rule of law and respect for human rights. These values are common to all of us. We must uphold and defend them, even in these challenging times.
Over the past weeks, several EU governments took emergency measures to address the health crisis caused by the outbreak of the coronavirus. We are living in extraordinary times, and governments, in principle, need to have the necessary tools to act rapidly and effectively to protect the public health of our citizens.
It is of utmost importance that emergency measures are not at the expense of our fundamental principles and values as set out in the Treaties. Democracy cannot work without free and independent media. Respect for freedom of expression and legal certainty are essential in these uncertain times. Now, it is more important than ever that journalists are able to do their job freely and precisely, so as to counter disinformation and to ensure that our citizens have access to crucial information.
Any emergency measures must be limited to what is necessary and strictly proportionate. They must not last indefinitely. Moreover, governments must make sure that such measures are subject to regular scrutiny.
The European Commission will closely monitor, in a spirit of cooperation, the application of emergency measures in all Member States. We all need to work together to master this crisis. On this path, we will uphold our European values and human rights. This is who we are, and this is what we stand for.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit! I knew things were bad in Hungary but I'm still in shock this could pass. Orban is a straight up official dictator now it seems.

Also, I want to thank posters like APerfectOrganism and FairyEmpire for such informative posts.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_o2vjnowGzm1tkomm0o2_540.gifv

tumblr_o2vjnowGzm1tkomm0o3_500.gifv

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Markets not taking this change well, as the Hungarian Forint lost another 2% compared to the Euro this morning alone. The currency's negative records are now beaten practically on a daily basis.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
Everyone warned that Orban was a wannabe dictator. Now he got his wish.
And the EU is silent because Ursula von der Leyen relied on his party's votes to get elected.

Disgusting.