• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So in the end she is going to be optional? that sucks, but is normal considering the GG background that this game has

Anyway, daily reminder

DkvBPLwXsAA51gW.jpg

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
What happen to censorship and respecting the artist?
We all know that's only when it's stuff that doesn't affect them. So you know, "fanservice" and gender normative ideas are fine, anything LGBT, progressive or inclusive is "pandering and wrong".

Anyway the Devs shouldn't be bowing down here. Keep it canon and non optional.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Aren't the girls all hired anyway? They would just not hire her. But to be honest, its a game about cam girls and if she has a dick, that isn't what the audience is after and it makes total sense to make it option...no?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Turns out when you create garbage you get an infestation of cockroaches, and it's a mess if you want to clear up the place later.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't the dev like pro-gamergate or whatever, like...what was he expecting lmao

Oct 26, 2017
The weird thing is, there's a time when conservative groups, etc would have flipped their shit over stuff like this and self styled "hardcore gamers" (like gamergaters no doubt think they are) would have been the ones defending it. Remember the fuss made over the original Mass Effect?

For these people, anything even remotely associated with the opposing side has to be railed against.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What

Isnt futa or whatever it is called extremely popular with this crowd? Like trans characters or genderbending seems like insanely popular in anime stuff fandoms

I guess bigotry is more popular

The main appeal of futanari is to portray full heterosexual intercourse without having an actual male character involved. It's actually not about LGBT sexuality, in fact its intent is very much the opposite.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Aren't the girls all hired anyway? They would just not hire her. But to be honest, its a game about cam girls and if she has a dick, that isn't what the audience is after and it makes total sense to make it option...no?
I think you date and sleep with them in this one so some people expressed discomfort with the idea of having sex with a woman with a dick I think.

(Whether that discomfort in itself is transphobic or not is something I don't feel at all qualified to talk about.)

Many people on Twitter recommended that 'pre-op/post-op' would be a far more preferable alternative.

I can see it's not good/affirming affirming representation but I admit I don't see why it'd be *offensive*. (Doesn't mean it isn't or cannot be.)

Didn't expect much better from HuniePot.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
The main appeal of futanari is to portray full heterosexual intercourse without having an actual male character involved. It's actually not about LGBT sexuality, in fact its intent is very much the opposite.

This probably isn't the right place to discuss it, but I am sure there are LGBT individuals who have reclaimed some of those fetish contents as part of their own sexual expression, even if they were not originally intended for them.

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
I have played the other game in their uncensored version, and I'm sure that she shoudn't be put on optional. After all, it's really easy to miss some details on the game.

They should, at least, make the whole crowd optional and make only the supernatural details of the game to be part of the main quest.

Also, while some details of the fetish-based characters, like traps and futas and even the magical-inducted genderswaps, are well accepted on the H games, something as tangible as the surgery-inducted trans aren't bugs my mind.

As a adult art and hentai fan, that feels really strange. My girlfriend, which is also an hentai artist, feels as puzzled as me.

It has to be something tied with conception then. Or maybe are a so tiny but vocal minority that doesn't represent the fans, but they act like that.

Oct 27, 2017
I just checked the other characters they are planning to make and damn, there are a lot to unpack there.

I need to take a shower because this game and dev really made me feel disgusted.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I just checked the other characters they are planning to make and damn, there are a lot to unpack there.

I need to take a shower because this game and dev really made me feel disgusted.

There's a reason discussion of this game hasn't been allowed. I'm surprised this thread is still up but I guess it goes beyond the scope of the game. If it's okay with the mods then that's that.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I... suppose there's some philosophical difference between what is known as "futanari," and a transgender woman.

Its a Japanese word that more or less means the same thing as intersex. But it is frequently used as a catch-all in anime/manga circles for any feminine character who has a penis regardless if they are actually intersex or not.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I missed the part about them changing to optional at first, thats bullshit.

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
There's a reason discussion of this game hasn't been allowed. I'm surprised this thread is still up but I guess it goes beyond the scope of the game. If it's okay with the mods then that's that.
I half feel like this is doubling as a public service announcement that trashy game is still trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.