• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
They've been teasing the new boss for a little bit in game. There's loads of dead crows laying randomly around the map

Last edited:

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
I just started playing this last month with a few friends and there's really nothing like it. The game kinda seemed like it was a Battle Royale as someone who hadn't played it and it's not at all for the duo and trio team modes which are why you'll be playing.

It's really closest to an open-zone Rainbow Six with PvE objectives while you PvP. Brilliant use of sound and tools/traps. Tension unlike what you'll find in another game. I've really been loving it.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Eagerly awaiting for the ammo types update, gonna be jumping back in with my friend group once that drops next month.

Daeoc

Oct 27, 2017
MA
Finally some new content soon instead of cosmetic skins or variations of existing weapons.

Sylvestre

Banned
Mar 20, 2020
My PC can't run this
Ive heard PS4 version had horrible performance issues
Is there a PS5 version planned ? If so Ill jump in, looks like a great game !

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Please give me an Optimized for Series X logo at some point. Just need 60fps and a little better res and I would be happy as a clam!

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope they end the console versions for Series S|X and PS5 at some point. Getting it up to 60 FPS with a graphics boost would be a gamechanger for those versions.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I've got a friend that is addicted to this. I'd jump in but I'd like a proper updated that give me at least 60fps on PS5 and higher res. The game is fun just looks kinda like ass and is very jank.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
Wow, I can't believe it's already been 3 years so far. I love watching high level gameplay of this; they're literally some of the most intense sequences I've seen in a video game. I've never thought about personally diving in, though, as good as Hunt looks and sounds, especially. It seems pretty intimidating to jump into, and even more so to be okay at the game.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
So glad this has found an audience. Some of the richest atmosphere ever, so good.

This was basically the last hope for Crytek as a developer right?

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
A fantastic game that I love playing with my friends.
I do wish sometimes it had a proper solo queue though and not just "play against duos/trios by yourself" or that "quickplay" mode.
Sometimes I just wanna jump in and do some cowboying

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good to see that Crytek seems to have some success.
Surprised it is already released this long and got a sizable player base.

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
Wow, I can't believe it's already been 3 years so far. I love watching high level gameplay of this; they're literally some of the most intense sequences I've seen in a video game. I've never thought about personally diving in, though, as good as Hunt looks and sounds, especially. It seems pretty intimidating to jump into, and even more so to be okay at the game.

I wouldn't do it unless you have two friends to do it with, personally, as much as I love it.

There are some things that work in your favor for Hunt. The amount of other teams in a match isn't fixed, so sometimes you'll get matches where it's just you and the Bounty and you can kill it and extract scot-free. If you end up in a fight with other teams, you can always run away and your Hunter lives to fight another day, while still keeping the EXP you got killing normal enemies and obtaining Clues. There's also plenty of tools and consumables that can mitigate aiming issues with the intentionally depowered guns, such as thrown explosives, traps, decoys to attract enemies towards other teams, etc.

Overall I'd say there's plenty of rounds where I die and lose everything, but also plenty of rounds where I either kill a few people but don't get the Bounty, get the Bounty without encountering another team, or get the Bounty and another team/two. It's very up and down emotionally, but worth it imo, lol.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
I wouldn't do it unless you have two friends to do it with, personally, as much as I love it.

There are some things that work in your favor for Hunt. The amount of other teams in a match isn't fixed, so sometimes you'll get matches where it's just you and the Bounty and you can kill it and extract scot-free. If you end up in a fight with other teams, you can always run away and your Hunter lives to fight another day, while still keeping the EXP you got killing normal enemies and obtaining Clues. There's also plenty of tools and consumables that can mitigate aiming issues with the intentionally depowered guns, such as thrown explosives, traps, decoys to attract enemies towards other teams, etc.

Overall I'd say there's plenty of rounds where I die and lose everything, but also plenty of rounds where I either kill a few people but don't get the Bounty, get the Bounty without encountering another team, or get the Bounty and another team/two. It's very up and down emotionally, but worth it imo, lol.
I see, thanks for this! Who knows, I might just get some buddies together and give Hunt a shot.