Hunt: Showdown releases Feb. 18 on PS4

nolifebr

Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Koch Media will be the publisher for both console versions

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Looking beyond Update 1.2, Hunt: Showdown will see even bigger updates arriving, including cross-play between Xbox and PlayStation, a Solo PvE mode, live-events, outfit customization, and a new map.
Cool that the console versions are getting crossplay.

The Solo PvE mode, Live-events, outfits and so on all sound pretty good.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Nice . I've waited for this. Also crossplay between consoles is really nice. This game is pretty awesome and I really hope they will support it for a long time.

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
oh sweet crossplay. My buddy and I have been waiting for this game forever on ps4, but he recently switched to PC end of last year, and crossplay on Modern Warfae has been great. Good to hear it will be here as well.

edit: oh damn after reading the tidbits in the OP, no pc crossplay?

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
How was this game recieved? Looks interesting.
Most streamers seem to like it when they play it. It seems very intense. I think as long as this runs okay on the console it's going to be well received. There's not anything else like it on PS4 right now. And I think there's an audience. It can attract the BR, FPS, Dead by Daylight, etc crowds. It offers a little blend of all of that. Siege players might like the game's pace; it's similar how there are stretches of positioning / planning time that erupt into intense, fast firefights. Plus it looks cool -- great aesthetic.

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
Interested to see what this port looks like, thought a next gen launch was more likely.

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
I tried it on XBox (trial) - I love the setting and atmosphere, but couldn't get comfortable with the controls and gunplay. And getting sniped from a rooftop while fighting a strong monster was really un-fun.