• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

Coming in the 1.0 update next month when the game leaves early access.

Mar 29, 2018
Oh shit yes. The base mode is already fantastic and this will add a really nice alternative. Only having one partner to rely on got a bit tired after a while.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda sad the original idea for this game never came to light, always sounded much more interesting than what we got.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Looking forward to seeing what new stuff (monsters & locations) the devs come up with.

The spider & butcher are cool, but they have been exhausted these last couple years in early access.

MaLDo

Oct 27, 2017
I refunded the game last week because the bad performance, loading hitches and horrible reflections.

Mabec

Oct 27, 2017
Its a fun game, hopefully more optimized in 1.0. Playing single just got 33% harder

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda hope there's still a duos only mode, and it's populated, like PUBG. Hunt is my current go-to game with a mate, and it'd be shitty if we were put up against three player teams all the time.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Is this coming to the Xbox One version as well?

4-player Co-Op Shooter set in the 1880's, hunting monsters and the like.

I actually remember this version of the game and was excited for it.
Still they could keep adding to Hunt: Showdown till it gets close-ish to the Original...im sure they still have all the assets from CryTek US so give it more time.
Itll probably launch on Next Gen consoles as well as its quite a beefy game.

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
Played it a couple of times, and it was a lot of fun. Sadly the performance was poop so I stopped playing it after a couple of hours. I hope the 1.0 runs better.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Let's go!!! <3

So excited. Now I can actually tell more friends (besides my main gaming buddy) to buy this brilliant game.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck yessssss

I primarily play solo, it's so exciting to hunt down other players and track them via their sound.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Folks on Reddit saying it's going to be 4 teams of 3 and the server cap will be increased to 12 for all modes?

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, from what I'm reading, did they change away from different teams versus each other vs monsters/bosses?

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
have they actually added more bosses yet? The thing that kinda keeps me away from buying it was that at the time they only seemed to have like 2 bosses.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
have they actually added more bosses yet? The thing that kinda keeps me away from buying it was that at the time they only seemed to have like 2 bosses.
There's 3 now, and they've rebalanced/reworked the original two. They've added some new normal enemies too, with the most recent (the immolator) being fucking horrible in the best ways.