• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
Just reached new territory. Backed out of a Hxh debate today, definitely a first for me.

Was about Gon's morality.

"wtf gon doublestandard hypocritical dofus. has no issue trusting and befriending killua who's killed hundreds but anyone else that kills is automatic worst enemy" - My fellow debater.

Oct 25, 2017
Just reached new territory. Backed out of a Hxh debate today, definitely a first for me.

Was about Gon's morality.

"wtf gon doublestandard hypocritical dofus. has no issue trusting and befriending killua who's killed hundreds but anyone else that kills is automatic worst enemy" - My fellow debater.
That person isn't paying attention. Gon tried to befriend Binolt.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
That person isn't paying attention. Gon tried to befriend Binolt.
He also disliked Razor when he say him kill that fat dude but quickly forgot about it when he heard that Razor knew Ging.
Gon will befriend anyone if they have something he wants or he can get something from them (training, knowledge, etc). Once he likes you, you can do whatever and he won't care.

Oct 25, 2017
He also disliked Razor when he say him kill that fat dude but quickly forgot about it when he heard that Razor knew Ging.
Gon will befriend anyone if they have something he wants or he can get something from them (training, knowledge, etc). Once he likes you, you can do whatever and he won't care.
"My dad is his friend Razor must be a good guy." I mean...Razor's reformed, but clearly he'll still drop a body. "Don't feel bad for Bopopo, he was a murderer" said by another murderer. Yeah pretty much if Gon can get something out of you he doesn't really care. If Nobunaga knew Kite he'd be cool with him too.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
18 and 19 left, and then I'll have all of Chimera Ant.

25g8dbc.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Okay I'm finally bingeing Jojo. On part 3, submarine just crashed because of course. Abdul came back and they pissed into that guy's breathing pipe.
I now live for jiji Jojo going ohhh noooo in the face of death. I love this

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Okay I'm finally bingeing Jojo. On part 3, submarine just crashed because of course. Abdul came back and they pissed into that guy's breathing pipe.
Joseph is a treasure until you find out he's a dick
Still love him though

I need to gather some courage to watch part 3 without skipping half of it, but with part 5 going and doing great i'm like "meh i'll just watch that"

I'm in love with part 5's crew, and the mafia vibes
New video from Aleczandxr on Pariston:

One of my favorite panels:
this video is so good, i had some trouble understanding pariston because he's unbelievable >_>

Oct 25, 2017
That's not even the best part...
Still love him though

I need to gather some courage to watch part 3 without skipping half of it, but with part 5 going and doing great i'm like "meh i'll just watch that"

this video is so good, i had some trouble understanding pariston because he's unbelievable >_>
Part 5 has been such a great adaptation so far. If they end up improving on how it ends this is going to be the best anime adaptation.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly. I don't rank Part 2 and 3 too highly, especially with how Part 3 is paced. It's not really good till the Pet Shop fight and I don't exactly like the characters. Part 4 is great and Part 5 is really going that extra mile.
Part 5 is soooo good, it finally got a solid story structure with a clear goal and low on fillers(so far), and giogio's goal is so cool, i'm almost reading that shit because I can't wait to see more
Also Narancia best boy

I loved 4 but they really crushed the aense of urgency with all the fooling around

Oct 25, 2017
Part 5 is soooo good, it finally got a solid story structure with a clear goal and low on fillers(so far), and giogio's goal is so cool, i'm almost reading that shit because I can't wait to see more
Also Narancia best boy

I loved 4 but they really crushed the aense of urgency with all the fooling around
And to think Part 5 is the part that people lump as one of the worst. I've been a believer of Part 5 since I finished reading it like a year and change ago...if not more. Giorno isn't Joseph, but I honestly never wanted him to be Joseph, he's his own special Jojo. He's got a cold blooded heart of gold. Narancia, Mista and Bruno are best boy, I love all three of them for their own reasons. Narancia is a straight up bro though.

Oct 25, 2017
FUCKING LOL!!!!
yoshihiro_sailormoonquilt.jpg

I'm reading this thing and the most ridiculous options seem like the things that really happened.
DIS SOME OLD GING FREECS BULLSHIT:
"We'll keep our own last names, live separately, and both work. Oh, and we won't butt in about each other's job. No kids, no legal marriage, and I don't want a ceremony. Cheating is also okay, for either one of us."

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
And to think Part 5 is the part that people lump as one of the worst. I've been a believer of Part 5 since I finished reading it like a year and change ago...if not more. Giorno isn't Joseph, but I honestly never wanted him to be Joseph, he's his own special Jojo. He's got a cold blooded heart of gold. Narancia, Mista and Bruno are best boy, I love all three of them for their own reasons. Narancia is a straight up bro though.
Bruh, narancia is basically one of my friend's D&D character, we're watching together and he's SO FUN to watch

We got some yorkshin mafia vibes from this part so we got hooked from the start, i thought we couldnt get any better than 4, was really afraid of going back to 3, so i'm so damn hooked i'm pissed crunchyroll gonna lag me behind every week.

Sex pistols is such a cute stand too <3
We'll never get another Joseph but I'll live, joseph got a major downgrade on part 3 anyway

How the fuck people say this is bad? I'm almost looking for the scans TnT
FUCKING LOL!!!!
yoshihiro_sailormoonquilt.jpg

I'm reading this thing and the most ridiculous options seem like the things that really happened.
DIS SOME OLD GING FREECS BULLSHIT:
"We'll keep our own last names, live separately, and both work. Oh, and we won't butt in about each other's job. No kids, no legal marriage, and I don't want a ceremony. Cheating is also okay, for either one of us."
Gon's mom must be just like Naoko then lol

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, narancia is basically one of my friend's D&D character, we're watching together and he's SO FUN to watch

We got some yorkshin mafia vibes from this part so we got hooked from the start, i thought we couldnt get any better than 4, was really afraid of going back to 3, so i'm so damn hooked i'm pissed crunchyroll gonna lag me behind every week.

Sex pistols is such a cute stand too <3
We'll never get another Joseph but I'll live, joseph got a major downgrade on part 3 anyway

How the fuck people say this is bad? I'm almost looking for the scans TnT

Gon's mom must be just like Naoko then lol
People find Giorno boring and they also read some bad translations. This part is old as fuck and only had like an official Italian translation. They have better scans now at least.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
People find Giorno boring and they also read some bad translations. This part is old as fuck and only had like an official Italian translation. They have better scans now at least.
Brazilian jojo is still on Battle tendency ;-; guess i'll have to go with the anime then, so sad about the translations

Giogio isn't boring, he's just not the boss as far as i can tell, much better than part3 jotaro

Oct 25, 2017
Brazilian jojo is still on Battle tendency ;-; guess i'll have to go with the anime then, so sad about the translations

Giogio isn't boring, he's just not the boss as far as i can tell, much better than part3 jotaro
Giorno is not liked enough in that group to give orders to anybody. It gets better regarding the trust at least later on. I like that Giorno isn't the boss. Abbachio will forever give him shit though.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Giorno is not liked enough in that group to give orders to anybody. It gets better regarding the trust at least later on. I like that Giorno isn't the boss. Abbachio will forever give him shit though.
dang, i thought he would come around, not blaming him though, Gio has his own agenda

Bruno is a nice boss, the whole group seem nice as far as i saw, even the grumpy shin megami tensei dude, i wanna know more about cheese suit guy

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
People harp on Ging as a Father... but as far as Anime Dad's tend to go, he isn't bad. A Father in the same series is worse than him [Silva lol]

Oct 25, 2017
dang, i thought he would come around, not blaming him though, Gio has his own agenda

Bruno is a nice boss, the whole group seem nice as far as i saw, even the grumpy shin megami tensei dude, i wanna know more about cheese suit guy
Abacchio has issues that are understandable. You should get more of Fugo next week I think. Bruno is good people, though the entire cast are anti-heroes. They're just not as bad as the people they are fighting.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Abacchio has issues that are understandable. You should get more of Fugo next week I think. Bruno is good people, though the entire cast are anti-heroes. They're just not as bad as the people they are fighting.
I cant legally watch the next episode(this week's ) so i guess it'll take two more
Yeah they are all poor souls the system failed with D:

People harp on Ging as a Father... but as far as Anime Dad's tend to go, he isn't bad. A Father in the same series is worse than him [Silva lol]
Silva acted like a caring dad once and immediatelly showed his true colors in the same episode, still feels less dickish than manipulating his son into going to find him, then running away when he did jt because he brought a plus one, to me they're both equally awful. Silva probably was raised that way too so he doesn't know better, but he was a dick to nanika, and you can't blame zeno's bad parenting on that...

Daddy issues are strong in this series D:

Oct 26, 2017
Still love him though

I hope that isn't a spoiler D: Although I think he's always been a dick. They're all dicks, christ. Still fun and likeable though :D

Ohh nooooo

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Yes Dio is dead, he's technically been dead since Part 1, but they finish off vampire Dio in Part 3.
oh thank god I thought it was golden boy

I'm paranoid af because that group is totally not lasting long and they're all my babies >_>, but i don't wanna know whether they'll make it or not before I see it y'know?

Oct 25, 2017
oh thank god I thought it was golden boy

I'm paranoid af because that group is totally not lasting long and they're all my babies >_>, but i don't wanna know whether they'll make it or not before I see it y'know?
Part 5 is one part that has to be seen/read to be believed. Besides I like reactions I do my best not to spoil stuff.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Part 5 is one part that has to be seen/read to be believed. Besides I like reactions I do my best not to spoil stuff.
not having crunchyroll premium is killing me, having watched so many of the other sagas on crunchy(with adblock cause I'm a terrible person) has made me dread going on fansubs(and they all have adblock protection too so i'm just dying here =_=

edit: oh yeah, Git be prepared for best arc and best jojo so far(mostly cause he didn't cheat on suzie Q)

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, let's try to keep JoJo spoilers out of this thread.

I still haven't finished Part 3 lol.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
At least it's a great fight, but damn that's suffering.
ended up betraying my buddies and watching
Narancia best boy, but such a dummy boy, he crashed his life lmao
Mariip take your Jojo thirst to the manga or anime thread lol.
I'm sorry, idk what to do during hunter hiatus and, honestly, HxH's reddit ain't helping, that shit's looking depressing these days xD

Yeah, let's try to keep JoJo spoilers out of this thread.

I still haven't finished Part 3 lol.
skip it

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, idk what to do during hunter hiatus and, honestly, HxH's reddit ain't helping, that shit's looking depressing these days xD
ended up betraying my buddies and watching
Narancia best boy, but such a dummy boy, he crashed his life lmao

skip it
One should not skip the last third of Part 3, the other stuff ehh, there are some fun-ish fights, but most of my complaints are with the characters. Also Narancia is more intelligent or at least battle intelligent than Okuyasu.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
One should not skip the last third of Part 3, the other stuff ehh, there are some fun-ish fights, but most of my complaints are with the characters. Also Narancia is more intelligent or at least battle intelligent than Okuyasu.
okuyasuneeded more screentime, his VA is too good to just not be used xD he did the same voice on knuckle
Idk part 3 is so skippable i dreaded the jokes, dreaded the characters, even some battles were meh

Right now I'm trying to gather strenght to go back to reading MHA, but I'm afraid HxH spoiled battle shounens for me =/ whenever i watch that i feel like it's missing...something...so even though the series is cool i'm mostly underwhelmed half of the time =/