Hunter x Hunter |OT| Calling x All x Hunters

Oct 31, 2017
There's a compilation image from 4chan on why Gon-san isn't an asspull, but it's a little too cluttered. So I think I'm gonna put one together (also including the important bits on Gon's resolve/potential).

As good a time as any since the dub is almost at 131.

People who think Gon's transformation was an asspull probably just weren't paying attention. The concepts and associated risks are explained really clearly in the Yorknew arc, and then reiterated with Gon, Killua, and Pitou's comments.
No fix for speed reading.

Incidentally, How many parts do you guys think Clash is gonna be? Togashi usually only goes for two part chapters but i can't imagine the mafia stuff on the 3rd tier coming to a resolution next chapter.

Oct 31, 2017
Incidentally, How many parts do you guys think Clash is gonna be? Togashi usually only goes for two part chapters but i can't imagine the mafia stuff on the 3rd tier coming to a resolution next chapter.
He's gone for more than two parts many times, but not in a while (it looks like the last time was the first chapters of the Palace Invasion in 5 parts).

I wouldn't mind 5+. Hinrigh hunting Morena on Tier 3, and the Troupe possibly encountering Luini.

If anything, I want some Troupe focus.