• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes, 17 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Hunter x Hunter |OT| Calling x All x Hunters

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
So I’m surprised I liked the greed island arc as much as I did.

But man, I really am not feeling the chimera ant stuff at all. Doing the whole “Gon and Killua go to a place and are super under leveled” again after greed island and the training with bisci feels frustrating considering the queen is literally just shitting these “ants” out

Also not thrilled by the idea all the ants are basically just “amnesiac” humans learning what it means to be human.

This arc has kinda been turning me off the show.
CA is definitely a love it or hate it for some.

Oct 25, 2017
CA is definitely a love it or hate it for some.
There is also the fact this arc is as long as all the previous arcs before it combined episode wise.

Yeah, I'm really not feeling this arc. Where as I binged through GI because I was enjoying it so much, I feel CA is a crawl. Also because of how hard they are foreshadowing the idea that "the ant's are learning how to be human" I feel like I already understand the gist of this arc and I am kinda eh on it.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
There is also the fact this arc is as long as all the previous arcs before it combined episode wise.

Yeah, I'm really not feeling this arc. Where as I binged through GI because I was enjoying it so much, I feel CA is a crawl. Also because of how hard they are foreshadowing the idea that "the ant's are learning how to be human" I feel like I already understand the gist of this arc and I am kinda eh on it.
I'm gonna say if that's your read so far then you should keep watching as that's only one small facet of the CA arc.