• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Giorno is quite smart to figure that much obtuse bullshit out on the fly. Gold Experience is only that broken because he knows how to use it to it's potential. Imagine if Okuyasu has it.
LMAO, no, imagine if Giorno had The Hand, part 5 would be over in seconds...

I like to imagine that GE BS required at least a basic knowledge of biology, but that might be because of Pitou...

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I really love how Pitou came out of the egg sac as a mad scientist. Had a science lab two minutes later.

Pitou first day in the world was savage:

Put Rammot in his place -> fucked Pokkle hide plan -> read a book -> became master in brain surgery -> fucked Pokkle brain -> learned everything about nen -> teached nen -> killed Kite

And that was just a regular tuesday for Pitou :P

Oct 25, 2017
Pitou first day in the world was savage:

Put Rammot in his place -> fucked Pokkle hide plan -> read a book -> became master in brain surgery -> fucked Pokkle brain -> learned everything about nen -> teached nen -> killed Kite

And that was just a regular tuesday for Pitou :P
And yet I love everything with Pitou afterwards just as much. I honestly think Pitou was the most developed one. Most of them evolved in the opposite direction of Gon.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
And yet I love everything with Pitou afterwards just as much. I honestly think Pitou was the most developed one. Most of them evolved in the opposite direction of Gon.

I think Youpi had the best development of the 3, the guy started as a simple brute then during the whole invasion in just a couple of minutes suffered through a gigantic change. Even Youpi was surprised at himself by the end.

Oct 25, 2017
I think Youpi had the best development of the 3, the guy started as a simple brute then during the whole invasion in just a couple of minutes suffered through a gigantic change. Even Youpi was surprised at himself by the end.
Youpi is good too, but I think being in with Pouf's bullshit towards the end drags him down a bit, Youpi never once questioned him from what I remember. I don't think Pitou would've been in on his plan to kill Komugi or hide that fact from Meruem. I still think Pitou was the most loyal and reasonable of the royal guards, then comes Youpi...Pouf should've gotten the death Pitou got to be honest.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Youpi is good too, but I think being in with Pouf's bullshit towards the end drags him down a bit, Youpi never once questioned him from what I remember. I don't think Pitou would've been in on his plan to kill Komugi or hide that fact from Meruem. I still think Pitou was the most loyal and reasonable of the royal guards, then comes Youpi...Pouf should've gotten the death Pitou got to be honest.
Pitou got that death because of tragic irony: out of all royal guard she was the only one that could understand how gon was feeling since she was the only one in the royal guard that undestood why saving komugi was important to the king

Yet she's going through all that cause she massacred a random dude with no mercy before she got to learn the meaning of empathy

Pouf deserved worse than pitou, but pitou kinda had it coming =/

Oct 25, 2017
Pitou got that death because of tragic irony: out of all royal guard she was the only one that could understand how gon was feeling since she was the only one in the royal guard that undestood why saving komugi was important to the king

Yet she's going through all that cause she massacred a random dude with no mercy before she got to learn the meaning of empathy

Pouf deserved worse than pitou, but pitou kinda had it coming =/
Gon's dumb ass couldn't even realize this. Killua got it, instantly so he kind of just left after Gon threw a tantrum

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Couldn't find this video for a bit, but glad I found it again.

Togashi drawing and coloring Kurapika. And note the way he holds his pencil/pen at times:

6YBnPm8.png

And you get a look at his workplace and some of his assistants. Him showing some of his books (very proud of that Dragon Ball 30th anniversary book lol) and some manuscripts.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Gon's dumb ass couldn't even realize this. Killua got it, instantly so he kind of just left after Gon threw a tantrum
Gon is awfully selfish, and also a 12 year old thrown into a completely savage world that follows the law of the strongest. Due to continuous frustration and lack of permanent guidance, he started to develop a thirst for power that no kid his age should have and once reality showed him how futile that search was, or rather, how far he still had to go, his impatience and lack of disciline took the better of him.

I've been rewatching the series with a friend again and that kid is terrifying.

Mito should have let he stay with Ging, that dumbass might be a lazy bum but at least he could give that kid some slaps o the wrist before he bit more than he could chew... hiding that world from him for so long only made his fire burn stronger x_x

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
I'm okay looking past how Gon was during that arc, kid was having a mental breakdown.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Kid got messed up since the day hisoka killed his pride by giving him the 44 badge

Rewatching the series with a focus on gon has been a very amusing experience, I kinda even like the boy now lol

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
gon never even bothered asking that smh

That makes sense. Mito is his mother for all intents and purposes. I'm just wondering what kind of lady wants to actually sleep and then have a kid with Ging. I guess someone like Bisky would be the type considering she was swooning over fucking Hisoka.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
That makes sense. Mito is his mother for all intents and purposes. I'm just wondering what kind of lady wants to actually sleep and then have a kid with Ging. I guess someone like Bisky would be the type considering she was swooning over fucking Hisoka.
probably someone as crazy as him

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more interested as to what kind of woman would have a kid with Ging.
How many kids does Yujiro Hanma have?
Damn son...
Gon is awfully selfish, and also a 12 year old thrown into a completely savage world that follows the law of the strongest. Due to continuous frustration and lack of permanent guidance, he started to develop a thirst for power that no kid his age should have and once reality showed him how futile that search was, or rather, how far he still had to go, his impatience and lack of disciline took the better of him.

I've been rewatching the series with a friend again and that kid is terrifying.

Mito should have let he stay with Ging, that dumbass might be a lazy bum but at least he could give that kid some slaps o the wrist before he bit more than he could chew... hiding that world from him for so long only made his fire burn stronger x_x
You pretty much fully know Gon is fucked in the head during the Genthru fight with it popping up here and there beforehand. Bisky knew immediately that he was not mentally prepared to witness shit.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, and about this from the Jump Ryu video:

JbOilhN.png

Saw this on reddit:

"He shows a colour page from Captain Tsubasa's Junior Youth arc which shows 6 teams. He says that in his memory, this is the most amount of named characters that appeared in an arc. So for his current arc, one goal is to surpass that number."

And whether that Tsubasa arc had the most or not, I think he's passed whatever did hold the record lol.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

JbOilhN.png

Saw this on reddit:

"He shows a colour page from Captain Tsubasa's Junior Youth arc which shows 6 teams. He says that in his memory, this is the most amount of named characters that appeared in an arc. So for his current arc, one goal is to surpass that number."

And whether that Tsubasa arc had the most or not, I think he's passed whatever did hold the record lol.
uh...he's way past 66 characters...

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

JbOilhN.png

Saw this on reddit:

I'm still waiting for the janitorial staff on the Black Whale

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
That reminds me that Silent Majority is still doing its business, that still haven't been resolved. I wouldn't go the bathroom with that thing on the loose.

Last edited:

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Have you guys noticed how sad Killua was when they finished the journey and each of them went their own way? Killua knew that his relationship with Gon will never be the same again, especially what Gon has said to him, i felt so sad for Killua, he really gave everything he had and only had to suffer... and with this, also the Prophecy from Killuas Dad came true.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Have you guys noticed how sad Killua was when they finished the journey and each of them went their own way? Killua knew that his relationship with Gon will never be the same again, especially what Gon has said to him, i felt so sad for Killua, he really gave everything he had and only had to suffer... and with this, also the Prophecy from Killuas Dad came true.

He's got his sister now. He needs a healthy relationship at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
Kilua never betrayed Gon, Gon betrayed him.

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oh I thought you were talking about Silva's advice to Killua, which was to "never betray your friends." I always thought what Silva said was some keikaku diatribe to shut his wife up.

Yeah, i meant what he said after Killua was gone, but i don't know the exact words anymore. It was either that Killua will get hurt and come back, or that Killua will betray his friend and come back.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, i meant what he said after Killua was gone, but i don't know the exact words anymore. It was either that Killua will get hurt and come back, or that Killua will betray his friend and come back.

Nah, he only said that Killua will be back because he is his son. Without knowing more about Silva backstory we really don't know what he means by it.

Last edited:

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Oh okay... i really didn't remember that scene well xD

it's interesting because he doesn't say that Killua will be back because he's a Zoaldyck but specificaly because he's Silva son. That together with his promise and his line "never betray or friends" could kinda imply that he had a similar experience when younger, and since he came back he thinks the same will happen to Killua. Maybe Silva had a friend/companion too and that went very very bad and he thinks the same will happen to his son eventually.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, he only said that Killua will be back because he is his son. Without knowing more about Silva backstory we really don't know what he means by it.
it sounded like "well, once your friends disappoint you you'll be back begging me for that assassin job"

edit: you beat me to it lol

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
oh that would be disturbing wouldn't it

Looking at how long Kakin history is and at the monsters it's currently producing though his nen selection i wouldn't be surprised if there's more going on behind the scenes with the Zoaldyck.

Kinda suspicious how a "white hair" monster always appears every generation to be the heir.

And did Zeno really closed the shop after 1 kid? Hummmm...

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at how long Kakin history is and at the monsters it's currently producing though his nen selection i wouldn't be surprised if there's more going on behind the scenes with the Zoaldyck.

Kinda suspicious how a "white hair" monster always appears every generation to be the heir.

And did Zeno really closed the shop after 1 kid? Hummmm...
He got it right after one kid.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Idk... zoldyck sucession war would create some interesting conflict but everybody loves killua so damn much...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I see this is finally back on Netflix. I should rewatch Yorknew...

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018

What do you mean let him stay with Ging? I thought Ging abandoned Gon and then had zero contact with Mito from that point?

How was she supposed to let Gon stay with Ging?

As for this Zoldyck family discussion, I think there is something weird going on with them where every Zoldyck born will be a biological male. You don't hear about Silva having any sisters and that note about Killua's mother wanting a daughter has to be for a reason.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited: