• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah and they market it as THE FOUR GUYS ARE ALWAYS TOGETHA!! Kinda thing. They are kinda underminding his work by doing this. xD

But tbh thank you for being understanding I was really scared to post criticisms of this arc but everyone here has been really chill about it. :D People disagree and that's totally fine! As long as we all talk to each other respectfully (which has been whatever's been doing)
You didn't even complain about the narrator lol. Don't worry this isn't the DBZ thread we're mostly civil here.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
He can be a bit much at times but...I feel his pros outweigh whatever cons he has. Sure some will say "it's better to show with actions than words", but in this regard it felt like you were watching a nature show and you those words help you stay focused and you see more about what's going on due to it. It's like more of a glimpse into who these characters are and what's going on in their mind so it's bit exhausting but I like it.

Very close to how I feel, I like it too.
I don't even know how they would do it without it.

Lets not forget this was just the first 10 sec lol :

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Last question, what about Gon sacrifice to avenge Kite?

You probably only watched the anime version so you are missing how important Kite really was in Gon life and dream. I always wonder if anime only watchers felt the whole thing was too forced or an exaggeration on Gon's part.

What do you think?

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah and they market it as THE FOUR GUYS ARE ALWAYS TOGETHA!! Kinda thing. They are kinda underminding his work by doing this. xD

But tbh thank you for being understanding I was really scared to post criticisms of this arc but everyone here has been really chill about it. :D People disagree and that's totally fine! As long as we all talk to each other respectfully (which has been whatever's been doing)
Nah, i understand when people might not like something xD,unlike some fandoms :/

2011 undersells it a lot for whoever saw 1999 tbh :/
Kokonoe what did you think of the narrator? That's a pretty divisive opinion.

She was already super broken, the Killua orders just makes it to another level. I liked election arc a lot but that Nanika last cop out I didn't especially liked that much, i was looking forward to see how Killua was gonna deal with the consequences but Togashi just swept it under the rug.
all the difficulty to get to her made it up for her brokenness imo, but my bullshit tolerance is high

Oct 25, 2017

You probably only watched the anime version so you are missing how important Kite really was in Gon life and dream. I always wonder if anime only watchers felt the whole thing was too forced or an exaggeration on Gon's part.

What do you think?
I never really had much of a problem with Gon's attachment to Kite. That boy gets way too friendly with people too fast so it's well within his character let alone Kite being his soul connection with his dad until he meets him. The whole thing makes sense that too many people like to complain about. Gon tries to befriend a serial killer and I never really got the feeling that Kite wasn't with Gon for a few weeks before Pitou did her thing as well.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So due to having to protect the kids Kite loses his arm immediately against Pitou which severely nerfs him for the fight and he's at a major disadvantage.

However one thing I noticed is that the weapon he got was a low number plus it didn't really look all that useful but he still was able to damage her a bit as she had cuts on her body.

I wonder what would've happened if...

1. He didn't lose his arm at the beginning.
2. He got a lucky 7.

What do you think?
I did a little research so I ended up finding out a little bit about what Kite meant to Gon but I feel like I should probably go watch a little bit of the 1999 anime so I can get a bigger picture.

That said I feel like what happened was natural for Gon even though we only got a few flashbacks of Kite. Buuut yeah they really undersold that in the 2011 anime and I feel that part was lacking just a tad for me to invest entirely into it I admit. I think would helped me invest was Kite is a fucking badass, I really love him lol. I'm so sad he got cut up so soon cause i like his design and demeanor. Watched a few more episodes and apparently he's a little girl now so I guess I'll see where that goes. (no spoilers plz)

That said...I do have a question about Kite so I'll put this above this comment right here.

Oct 25, 2017
So due to having to protect the kids Kite loses his arm immediately against Pitou which severely nerfs him for the fight and he's at a major disadvantage.

However one thing I noticed is that the weapon he got was a low number plus it didn't really look all that useful but he still was able to damage her a bit as she had cuts on her body.

2. He got a lucky 7.

I did a little research so I ended up finding out a little bit about what Kite meant to Gon but I feel like I should probably go watch a little bit of the 1999 anime so I can get a bigger picture.

That said I feel like what happened was natural for Gon even though we only got a few flashbacks of Kite. Buuut yeah they really undersold that in the 2011 anime and I feel that part was lacking just a tad for me to invest entirely into it I admit. I think would helped me invest was Kite is a fucking badass, I really love him lol. I'm so sad he got cut up so soon cause i like his design and demeanor. Watched a few more episodes and apparently he's a little girl now so I guess I'll see where that goes. (no spoilers plz)

That said...I do have a question about Kite so I'll put this above this comment right here.
I think even peak Kite would've lost to Pitou to be honest. Best thing about Kite is that he's voiced by Char Aznable.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Watch the first episodeof 99 anime, Kite isbasically the reason Gon is a hunter now(half of it lol)
one issue of the 2011 anime is that, just like FMA and FMA:Brotherhood, the newer anime assumes you've seen the old one.

He had no chance against Pitou, Gon thought he did but it was the guilt talking

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

2. He got a lucky 7.

He got a good roll, whatever that magic wand does it must be pretty powerfull. But Kite never had a chance, Pitou is in another level.

Kite would have to be Netero level to win and at best he's like top spider level, and that's nowhere even close (they are like ants lol compared to Netero/Pitou).

I never really had much of a problem with Gon's attachment to Kite. That boy gets way too friendly with people too fast so it's well within his character let alone Kite being his soul connection with his dad until he meets him. The whole thing makes sense that too many people like to complain about. Gon tries to befriend a serial killer and I never really got the feeling that Kite wasn't with Gon for a few weeks before Pitou did her thing as well.

I don't think Gon would have treated Killua like he did if Kite was just a recent friend, he felt very personal about it and that only makes full sense if you know that Kite was really Gon first father figure.
Having him cut from the first episode really hurts the overall pain that Gon was in, and undersells it a bit.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Gon would have treated Killua like he did if Kite was just a recent friend, he felt very personal about it and that only makes full sense if you know that Kite was really Gon first father figure.
Having him cut from the first episode really hurts the overall pain that Gon was in, and undersells it a bit.
Yes I admit this is true, but I never felt that it was as big of a complaint that people make it out to be. I'll admit it deserved more than to be said in a flashback, but I still felt that Gon's rage felt earned regarding this.

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm. So that wand thing is a good roll? Guess that changes perspective a bit, part of me thinks the mysterious 7 one that is never mentioned might be his strongest though. That's just me speculating but generally on a slot machine 7 is the best thing you can get.

Now I do think he is at a disadvantage regardless but part of me also thinks that him losing his arm was a handicap and it wasn't entirely impossible for him to win. We've seen throughout this arc that experience trumps power sometimes and Pitou at this time was still pretty fresh.

She also claims satisfication in that she's strong afterwards so I doubt she would claim that if she wasn't tested to some degree.

I think Kite with an arm it was about 70:30 situation in Pitou's favor judging by showings. He might've been able to escape with experience despite her nen.

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. So that wand thing is a good roll? Guess that changes perspective a bit, part of me thinks the mysterious 7 one that is never mentioned might be his strongest though. That's just me speculating but generally on a slot machine 7 is the best thing you can get.

Now I do think he is at a disadvantage regardless but part of me also thinks that him losing his arm was a handicap and it wasn't entirely impossible for him to win. We've seen throughout this arc that experience trumps power sometimes and Pitou at this time was still pretty fresh.

She also claims satisfication in that she's strong afterwards so I doubt she would claim that if she wasn't tested to some degree.

I think Kite with an arm it was about 70:30 situation in Pitou's favor judging by showings. He might've been able to escape with experience despite her nen.
No, that fight is bad news regardless. Experience helps, but you can't really brute force a Royal Guard unless you're Gon-san and that was a suicide move.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Pitou was crazy strong. One of the points of the saga is that power levels aren't the only way to win a fight thought. Kite might have done some good damage in a 1x1 scenario but he wasn't stronger than Pitou, he could even win that fight if the kids were not there, but it's a very very slim chance :/
Yes I admit this is true, but I never felt that it was as big of a complaint that people make it out to be. I'll admit it deserved more than to be said in a flashback, but I still felt that Gon's rage felt earned regarding this.
Did you read the manga/watched 99? Most people won't care at all because they saw it, some, like me, can care about a character pretty quickly so it's not a big problem either, but some people need more time building that up to work...

For every 99 watched Kite is just that really awesome guy, he got a whole episode and is pretty much your introduction to the world, the themes of the series and what makes kid gon different from the other hunters and vice versa... i loved kite, i felt for him a lot, honestly, i love most of hxh's secondary characters but kite actually did stuff for the series lol

Removing him was dumb

Oct 25, 2017
Pitou was crazy strong. One of the points of the saga is that power levels aren't the only way to win a fight thought. Kite might have done some good damage in a 1x1 scenario but he wasn't stronger than Pitou, he could even win that fight if the kids were not there, but it's a very very slim chance :/

Did you read the manga/watched 99? Most people won't care at all because they saw it, some, like me, can care about a character pretty quickly so it's not a big problem either, but some people need more time building that up to work...

For every 99 watched Kite is just that really awesome guy, he got a whole episode and is pretty much your introduction to the world, the themes of the series and what makes kid gon different from the other hunters and vice versa... i loved kite, i felt for him a lot, honestly, i love most of hxh's secondary characters but kite actually did stuff for the series lol

Removing him was dumb
I knew nothing of HxH until watching the 2011 series. They set up Kite as a character pretty well before he died in my opinion. I honestly think a lot of people watched HxH on a rather surface level or watched it only once. I have watched it about 4 times since 2016, it holds up on multiple viewings and the added context helps a lot. I don't even think I complained about Kite that much on my initial viewing. I just found the whole scenario heart breaking and it's even worse when you know more about what's going on.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Kite attack did more damage to Pitou than Netero palm, so it either wasn't physical based or was a last resort / all nen used attack.
Either way just it was just a few scratches, he never had a chance. Hisoka and Uvogin could have appeared from the bushes to help Kite and they still would have lost.

RG are too broken, their body are way too tough.

Removing him was dumb

And then they had the great idea to add the scene of him giving Gon his dad license before Pitou fight, which pretty much telegraphed that Kite was gonna die.
At least since they already fucked it up they should have done that during the campfire part, don't ruin the damn brutal surprise.

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I knew nothing of HxH until watching the 2011 series. They set up Kite as a character pretty well before he died in my opinion. I honestly think a lot of people watched HxH on a rather surface level or watched it only once. I have watched it about 4 times since 2016, it holds up on multiple viewings and the added context helps a lot. I don't even think I complained about Kite that much on my initial viewing. I just found the whole scenario heart breaking and it's even worse when you know more about what's going on.
Good to know xD, i couldn't have a feeling of how a newcomer would react cause all people i know either read or started with 99(or gave up before nen zzz). His intro in 99 makes him look like the coolest dude on earth tho... that series was great in charavter development, most fillers added something meaningful to them, only one that gets a bit wrong is killua cause (i believe) people didnt know where he'd get to then, so 2011 can wrote him better
And then they had the great idea to add the scene of him giving Gon his dad license before Pitou fight, which pretty much telegraphed that Kite was gonna die.
At least since they already fucked it up they should have done that during the campfire part, don't ruin the damn brutal surprise
damn yes lol that's the reddest of all flags

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At least since they already fucked it up they should have done that during the campfire part, don't ruin the damn brutal surprise.
I was gonna jump in and say that's the only thing I feel they really fumbled in 2011 version, lol.
Removing Kite from the start and sorta change Gon's reason for being a Hunter... weird, but okay.
Then that moment in CA 2011 came along and it really felt like they were all "Oh fuck, we screwed up Kite never even gave Gon the license", "It's okay let's just randomly bring it up and have him give it to him now"
"But why didn't he give it to him earlier?", "Because he forgot, screw it just wing it man"
And doing it right before the attack was the most obvious death flag... could've been handled better.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I was gonna jump in and say that's the only thing I feel they really fumbled in 2011 version, lol.
Removing Kite from the start and sorta change Gon's reason for being a Hunter... weird, but okay.
Then that moment in CA 2011 came along and it really felt like they were all "Oh fuck, we screwed up Kite never even gave Gon the license", "It's okay let's just randomly bring it up and have him give it to him now"
"But why didn't he give it to him earlier?", "Because he forgot, screw it just wing it man"
And doing it right before the attack was the most obvious death flag... could've been handled better.

Other than that the 2011 version nailed everything else, so at the end of the day we can't complain too much.

But the 99' does have a very cool "dark style/atmosphere" that i think the 2011 could have had at some points during the York New arc. It looks super cool during the 99' Chollo/Zeno fight.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Other than that the 2011 version nailed everything else, so at the end of the day we can't complain too much.

But the 99' does have a very cool "dark style/atmosphere" that i think the 2011 could have had at some points during the York New arc. It looks super cool during the 99' Chollo/Zeno fight.
2011 failed on the pacing of the beginning and i give some points for style in 99 color scheme, honestly, i wish 2011 as a whole was treated like CA arc and beyond, because i love the animation, character designs, and some artistic choices on key moments(both nail this though)
99 is rough on the edges but the anime is brimming with personality, they added some scenes with cool character moments that really help flesh out the series and get newcomers straight out loving everyone in a way thats much harder in the new one if the kiddy air puts them off

Really, that kiddy tone and fast pacing did a lot of bad to the series, even if 99s pacing was brutally slow thats something that really paid off in the end.

I say all this by being someone thats rewatching 99 this uear after having watched the entirety of 2011 some months ago, and im pretty sure its not nostalgia cause i didnt watch the dub.

Regardless, we're very spoiled to have two anime so good. Makes it very hard to decide which to show to people :/. I really wished we got 2011's peoduction value in 99 with some 99 filler removed(namely the girl that wanted to mirder killua arc, cause some of the rest actually kinda fit there)

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
2011 failed on the pacing of the beginning and i give some points for style in 99 color scheme, honestly, i wish 2011 as a whole was treated like CA arc and beyond, because i love the animation, character designs, and some artistic choices on key moments(both nail this though)
99 is rough on the edges but the anime is brimming with personality, they added some scenes with cool character moments that really help flesh out the series and get newcomers straight out loving everyone in a way thats much harder in the new one if the kiddy air puts them off

Really, that kiddy tone and fast pacing did a lot of bad to the series, even if 99s pacing was brutally slow thats something that really paid off in the end.

I say all this by being someone thats rewatching 99 this uear after having watched the entirety of 2011 some months ago, and im pretty sure its not nostalgia cause i didnt watch the dub.

Regardless, we're very spoiled to have two anime so good. Makes it very hard to decide which to show to people :/. I really wished we got 2011's peoduction value in 99 with some 99 filler removed(namely the girl that wanted to mirder killua arc, cause some of the rest actually kinda fit there)

I would say that 2011' is still a lot superior.
But if we could combine parts from the two i would go for 80% from 2011' with a sprinkling of 20% from the 99'.

This theme... man so good:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I would say that 2011' is still a lot superior.
But if we could combine parts from the two i would go for 80% from 2011' with a sprinkling of 20% from the 99'.

This theme... man so good:

Im showing a friend 99 up to yorkshin and then gonna go 2011

Feels like the perfect split
Gonna show 2011s requiem too though

And then he said he just wanna watch both all the way(ignoring gi final and gi 99 of course)

He freakin loved the 99 old school jrpg soundtrack

John Omaha

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not a big fan of what I've seen from the '99 fillers as they add character development that doesn't always fit the official characterization in the manga. The tone for Yorknew is top-notch, however.

On the other hand, 2011 has some weird omissions, added scenes and random Leorio nerfs.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not a big fan of what I've seen from the '99 fillers as they add character development that doesn't always fit the official characterization in the manga. The tone for Yorknew is top-notch, however.

On the other hand, 2011 has some weird omissions, added scenes and random Leorio nerfs.
Only character that 99 made a bit OoC was killua... i understand why, when that anime came out CA wasnt even a thing, so you had to guess where he'd land, other than that they made leorio and gon much more likeable and kurapika had a smoother development.

I tried showing 2011 first to people and they just hated gon, 1999 made them sympathise with the boy much more... 2011 also omits that ging didnt leave him, mito took him away from ging, and that changes the perception of ging SO much, like why the fuck is gon even after him if he got thrown away like that...

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I thought the time between announcement of the end of the hiatus and the actual return was a month tops, but the gap before 371 was two months (November 30, 2017 - January 29, 2018).

Though the last one was only about 18 days (September 4 - 22, 2018).

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I thought the time between announcement of the end of the hiatus and the actual return was a month tops, but the gap before 371 was two months (November 30, 2017 - January 29, 2018).

Though the last one was only about 18 days (September 4 - 22, 2018).
It's that time of the year we pray togashi is going to give us the chapters?

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
You have someone here who committed such atrocious and awful acts against humans with no regard for life, was going to enslave the entire world but here you are in the end crying for him....and why?
By the end you don't want him to die you want him to stop this rampage and be happy, but before that can happens you can see the true evil of humanity in the form of that poison bomb that takes his life and Kumigi's.

Speak for yourself friend. I certainly wasn't crying for Mereum. I'm surprised you were in fact. You spend a large part of your post complaining about kids being killed, Mereum killed a kid and yet you cried for him at the end?

Personally, I was glad when he got got. Plenty of monsters in our own world have friends and loved ones. It doesn't mean they don't deserve to die.

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Speak for yourself friend. I certainly wasn't crying for Mereum. I'm surprised you were in fact. You spend a large part of your post complaining about kids being killed, Mereum killed a kid and yet you cried for him at the end?

Personally, I was glad when he got got. Plenty of monsters in our own world have friends and loved ones. It doesn't mean they don't deserve to die.
To me things aren't black and white in this regard. Just because I condemn his actions elsewhere doesn't mean I can't also show sympathy either.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
To me things aren't black and white in this regard. Just because I condemn his actions elsewhere doesn't mean I can't also show sympathy either.

I figured for how long you spent on the kids thing in your review of the arc that you would be the last to be sympathetic to Meruem but to each his own.

Oct 25, 2017

I cry every time I watch it. I think his character arc from heartless power obsessed monster to man in love with frail blind girl who he bonds with over playing a board game is very touching. Through the arc he undergoes an enlightenment and realises what's truly important to him isn't the domination of the world from his birthright. When it gets to the point where he becomes blind due to radiation poisoning (ie. he and komugi are kinda equals) and they're holding hands still playing moves I'm an emotional wreck

Last edited:

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
The final moments of Meruem and Komugi brought to mind that line from Book 2 of Avatar.
"Love is brightest in the dark"

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
We will get to episode 135 in the dub next week on Toonami. The English VA's have been nailing it across the board so I they should be able to knock things out of the park.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Dude he was basically a kid that had no idea of what he was doing and who he was eating, what is humanity, what does ethics mean, anything, he was just a sponge learning what the RG taught him... He was a dick, but he didn't know any better.

It's like hating on killua cause he was an assassin, he was raised that way, you don't change until you start getting other reference points. :/

I mean, meruem isn't a saint, but him learning all those things about humanity is just awesome to watch

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
Dude he was basically a kid that had no idea of what he was doing and who he was eating, what is humanity, what does ethics mean, anything, he was just a sponge learning what the RG taught him... He was a dick, but he didn't know any better.

It's like hating on killua cause he was an assassin, he was raised that way, you don't change until you start getting other reference points. :/

I mean, meruem isn't a saint, but him learning all those things about humanity is just awesome to watch

Meruem was much more intelligent than your average kid.

Its nothing like Killua's situation, we had what lets see, the Hunter Exam, Zoldyck family, heaven's arena, York New, Greed Island and Chimera Ants to show Killua's growth and change. From the time we see Killua he expresses that he doesn't want to kill although he falters in that goal time and again.

Meruem on the other hand changes in around 30ish episodes? He doesn't even really change, he still planned to slaughter the human race. He only planned to let the absolute best of the best in their field like Netero and Komugi live.

Sorry, people are free to appreciate his growth and enjoy him as a character, its just IMO he died a dick. Being close to and caring for one person doesn't make you a good person or someone worthy of sympathy IMO.

This reminds me of GOT where some fans claim that Cersei is a "Good person" because she "loves" her kids, which ignores all of the other horrible shit she did. She certainly didn't extend that motherly love to Sansa when Joffrey was abusing her.

Perhaps if Meruem had more time to develop into a good person and I saw him doing more kind acts like how he did for Welfin and his growing understandings with Pouf and Youpi, I'd have more time for him.

But he died too quick and his newfound self wasn't far enough away from his past misdeeds for me to feel anything for him at the end.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Meruem was much more intelligent than your average kid.

Its nothing like Killua's situation, we had what lets see, the Hunter Exam, Zoldyck family, heaven's arena, York New, Greed Island and Chimera Ants to show Killua's growth and change. From the time we see Killua he expresses that he doesn't want to kill although he falters in that goal time and again.

Meruem on the other hand changes in around 30ish episodes? He doesn't even really change, he still planned to slaughter the human race. He only planned to let the absolute best of the best in their field like Netero and Komugi live.

Sorry, people are free to appreciate his growth and enjoy him as a character, its just IMO he died a dick. Being close to and caring for one person doesn't make you a good person or someone worthy of sympathy IMO.

This reminds me of GOT where some fans claim that Cersei is a "Good person" because she "loves" her kids, which ignores all of the other horrible shit she did. She certainly didn't extend that motherly love to Sansa when Joffrey was abusing her.

Perhaps if Meruem had more time to develop into a good person and I saw him doing more kind acts like how he did for Welfin and his growing understandings with Pouf and Youpi, I'd have more time for him.

But he died too quick and his newfound self wasn't far enough away from his past misdeeds for me to feel anything for him at the end.
Well, fair enough. I just think it's pretty tragic he'd never get the time to grow out of his dickish self and that's where most of my tears came from, he made a lot of progress in a short amount of time and i believe it could be something talked through if there wasn't extermination orders at hand.

The whole situation is tragic and complicated, humans would want justic and trade blood with blood, after all thousands of people either died or got antfied, some ants would still mess stuff around. You've got a shot at making peace with them but you need to retaliate because that's the definition of "justice" for a majority so the governments would rather kill all of them then trying to reaxh a cease fire and find a way to talk it through, and that's kind of what shows that humanity ain't that much better >_>

I just dont think it's fair talking about him as if he had no chance of improving or having no empathy for the little he learned in that time, but if it's a matter of time he got to develop then yeah i get these feelings, just think it's a bit harsh, just but harsh x)

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
When even Viz gets Woble's gender wrong. :p

RND4Kj1.png

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
When even Viz gets Woble's gender wrong. :p

RND4Kj1.png
"Prince" is a genderless title in the sucession war, they use the masculine form to refer to boys and girls
Technically they are not wrong nor right, just making it confusing lol

edit: I'm dumb and need to sleep more my bad

Last edited:

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry Wobble but im team Benny right now. I was pro Halkenburg but screw him, turned pretty quickly on his morals.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry Wobble but im team Benny right now. I was pro Halkenburg but screw him, turned pretty quickly on his morals.
Eh, I can see it a little after this:

r07tobc.png

But we still don't know what his plan is.

wQzKv9n.png

USesN1c.png

Though don't get me wrong. If he starts having his siblings killed one by one, I'll be right there with you lol.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Still want someone to get a hold of that damn urn.

Though who knows whether destroying it (if it can be destroyed at this point) would have any effect now.
I have this theory that fucking with the war might have worldwide consequences
Would be a nice way to start a DC arc already kicking stuff

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Still want someone to get a hold of that damn urn.

Though who knows whether destroying it (if it can be destroyed at this point) would have any effect now.

That's thing it's probably like Ging box, with nen making it very tought. And with how many generations it was existed i probably would not be surprised if it has a condition to be indestructible as long as a Kakin royal remains.

The butler with the urn looks weird too, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a nen conjuration that enforces the will of the urn.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8001

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well I found out the other day they didn't make a new anime episode in ages so I guess that means I'll have to check out the manga. I was gonna do Shonen Jump but it seems HxH is not a part of their monthly plan and I'd have to buy volumes.

Guess that's not too bad though.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Well I found out the other day they didn't make a new anime episode in ages so I guess that means I'll have to check out the manga. I was gonna do Shonen Jump but it seems HxH is not a part of their monthly plan and I'd have to buy volumes.

Guess that's not too bad though.

There wouldn't be enough material for years and this arc is looking as big if not bigger than the CA in terms of scale.