• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
nncdhsiur0331.jpg

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Just realized I'd never checked the Viz translation there.

"I'm enjoying the journey. So if... your destination is the same as mine... enjoy the side trips. A lot. Something more important than the thing you're hunting... could be right there by the side of the road."

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
"I'm enjoying the journey. So if... your destination is the same as mine... enjoy the side trips. A lot. Something more important than the thing you're hunting... could be right there by the side of the road."
"quite reading hunter for a while, go enjoy stuff that's actually coming out, like JoJo"

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, very curious how he'll handle things.

I like the connection of hero/villain both having "time" abilities.

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
Leorio is getting a funkopop figure instead.

Also SMH at no Meruem. Well, he did get that diorama statue...

And Hisoka is getting a 3D sculpture by Takacorp.

Last edited:

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Shouldn't be that surprised after seeing Pakunoda's initial design, but damn Melody was haggish at first lol.

uRBdWyD.png

Glad he toned that down.

frWYOlp.png

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I already thought it was hardcore enough that she was turned into that because of the song. But that older drawing... wow. That is quite the fate...

Oct 26, 2017
Just wanted to let you all know that I had a dream the manga resumed start of July, which obviously won't happen but if it does maybe I am a soothsayer.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
The English dub ends next week and it's been such an amazing time. Overall they did a very great job with the dub IMO.

The set 1 and set 2 blurays are going for $18 at Barnes and Noble. Online only.

Also, long live the 99 version too!

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I binged through this in the past two weeks (2011 version).

Holy crap. I'm so sad I never watched/read this beforehand. So many of the characters are likeable, the arcs have all been great, and the world building is fun.

I just finished the anime, I should start reading the manga, right? Doesn't seem like there's been too much progression since then reading through the first couple of pages of this thread?

Oct 25, 2017

Holy crap. I'm so sad I never watched/read this beforehand. So many of the characters are likeable, the arcs have all been great, and the world building is fun.

I just finished the anime, I should start reading the manga, right? Doesn't seem like there's been too much progression since then reading through the first couple of pages of this thread?
Read the manga and pray to god that you can remember a lot of names.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Don't do this to yourself.

(80 chapters i think, great arc so far, i hope you like game of thrones)

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
The 2011 anime ending is the ending to the series. The volumes after it are a weird but awesome fever dream.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The English dub ends next week and it's been such an amazing time. Overall they did a very great job with the dub IMO.
I've been keeping up with the HxH and Jojo Toonami dubs every sunday (no local broadcast so I have to seek it out). Overall they did a really great job! Tho I still prefer JP Killua's slightly lower voice.

Those last two 2011 episodes give me weird feelings. It's super chill, involves no antagonists (unless you count Ging, lol), it's got the cheery early arc music and has Gon just sightseeing and hiking a bigass tree. Gives me a great sense of relief, but also sadness with the way Gon and Killua say their goodbyes and Gon's story pretty much being over (for now). It's a really great ending point for the TV adaptation.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
So I finally caught up to the last episode of the English dub and man, it was definitely a treat rewatching it entirely in English. They did a really great job with the dub and I love the ending. So many feels! I hope one day Madhouse adapts the remaining parts of the manga that's still left to cover.