• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Them infested near dark continent waters...you're fucked either way.

Nah after seeing what happen during the first 3 days i would bail out immediately, Woody didn't even make it past the first few hours of the trip and that would be my hint to maybe get out.
At that point the worst is i probably would have to nen punch a shark in the face.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah after seeing what happen during the first 3 days i would bail out immediately, Woody didn't even make it past the first few hours of the trip and that would be my hint to maybe get out.
At that point the worst is i probably would have to nen punch a shark in the face.
Aren't people bound to the ship by the ritual or is it just the prince and princesses? That ship is hilariously fucked though.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I would not go see a match live at Heaven's Arena either, fuck that. I would see it on TV far far away from there.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Let's face it: hxh world is fucked up. Imagine beig in one of the countries the chimera ant attacked man.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Explains some of the outlandish names, especially this arc. And I imagine his wife vetoed any crazy names for their kids. :P

c23Nx4P.png

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Y'know, some folks around here like to say HxH's story is over and this arc is a spin off because gon already did what he set out to do, and lately i've been thinking... did he?
I remember he wanted to become a hunter to find his dad, but also to understand what is it in being a hunter that made his dad leave his kid and go around the world hunting.

I'm not sure he understood that yet... what's he going to hunt? What he's going to do with these hunts? Besides learning how to almost kill himself and spme random stuff i'm not sure he even scratched the surface of understanding what a hunter is D:

This makes me think his tale is pretty far from over

Oct 25, 2017
Y'know, some folks around here like to say HxH's story is over and this arc is a spin off because gon already did what he set out to do, and lately i've been thinking... did he?
I remember he wanted to become a hunter to find his dad, but also to understand what is it in being a hunter that made his dad leave his kid and go around the world hunting.

I'm not sure he understood that yet... what's he going to hunt? What he's going to do with these hunts? Besides learning how to almost kill himself and spme random stuff i'm not sure he even scratched the surface of understanding what a hunter is D:

Don't do this to yourself.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
yeah tf I was about to post a while ago that that's just depressing in this context but I got too depressed to finish the post smh

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I guess it's kinda irrelevant to me because, at the current pace, I'm doubtful we'll see Gon again in a big role (unless he's somehow brought into the DC, assuming that arc even happens).

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Don't do this to yourself.
yeah tf I was about to post a while ago that that's just depressing in this context but I got too depressed to finish the post smh
Lmao i didnt say all this with the intent of making you folks feel sad, it's just that i honestly think gon will have to come back and sort this thing out, it's funny cause that's what he'd been helping killua find all along but killua only managed to succeed on finding once gon wasn't there

Maybe spendin some time on his own will help gon sort himself out ^^'
Yeah, I guess it's kinda irrelevant to me because, at the current pace, I'm doubtful we'll see Gon again in a big role (unless he's somehow brought into the DC, assuming that arc even happens).
D: yeah we'll never see that i should stop thinking, but damn i wanted the answer for that question

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Though I'd of course love to see a sit down between Gon and Gyro, discussing their respective dad issues.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Lmao i didnt say all this with the intent of making you folks feel sad, it's just that i honestly think gon will have to come back and sort this thing out, it's funny cause that's what he'd been helping killua find all along but killua only managed to succeed on finding once gon wasn't there

Maybe spendin some time on his own will help gon sort himself out ^^'

D: yeah we'll never see that i should stop thinking, but damn i wanted the answer for that question

it was all well and good until you said

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
bro can someone please find me the manga panel of that dude talking to the black zodiac woman who has the thought bubble stammering about how pretty she is

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

From the Kurapica point of view this last 2 arcs were a spin off and now he are back in the main story.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Man i feel old. Still remember the day i read that scene

All part of Togashi master plan for Leorio:

- Start cool as fuck;
- Give us a taste of the swag by having him open the 2nd gate alone;

-Do nothing for 12 years;

- Came up like a boss, like a hurricane, like a G;
- Punch Ging in the face;

-Do nothing for 7 years and counting;

Can't wait to see what his next boss move is.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
All part of Togashi master plan for Leorio:

- Start cool as fuck;
- Give us a taste of the swag by having him open the 2nd gate alone;

-Do nothing for 12 years;

- Came up like a boss, like a hurricane, like a G;
- Punch Ging in the face;

-Do nothing for 7 years and counting;

Can't wait to see what his next boss move is.
5 years to go

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Just read that Miura is working on a new series... at least we don't gotta worry about that from Togashi lol