• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, the only hxh novel i need is The Book of Tyson
It's a missed marketing opportunity. I'm reminded of when I was at a con back in undergrad and bought a basic blank notebook that had a high quality cover that made it look like the Death Note. I'd take something similar but for the Book of Tyson lol

Would love an official rule book and board set.

Two fans put this together:

That's legit awesome! This is the kind of fan content I love!

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
We should do some poll's in here to see what prince / spider / zodiac etc are the most liked.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Outside Ging and Pariston i like Saiyu, cool design cool power and cool job.

We never even got to see his big night plan, unless the rap performance was it...
I like the rooster girl(despite the fanservicey outfit) and cheadle, zodiacs isnt fair because now kurapika and leorio are in though

Out of the princes i'd say Camilla, halkenburg and kacho, tsendrich is a magnificent bastard though

Now the spiders, i love all of them and im going to suffer so much.

Shalnarkk's death made me so sad

Legit think sale was going to brainwash everyone with his nen beast

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Benjamin is cool too, might be between him an Halkenburg as my favourite prince.

He probably just planned to have sex till he fell asleep.

Sale Sale was gonna "change the world" don't take that way from his almost achievements list :P

If i was Sale Sale and knew nen and my beast power i would disappear to the lower boat levels and literally slowly infect everyone. Soon the whole boat, including strong nen users, would be in his favour.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Benjamin is cool too, might be between him an Halkenburg as my favourite prince.

Sale Sale was gonna "change the world" don't take that way from his almost achievements list :P

If i was Sale Sale and knew nen and my beast power i would disappear to the lower boat levels and literally slowly infect everyone. Soon the whole boat, including strong nen users, would be in his favour.
That's why people were scared af of him

And then lmao

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
The even-numbered curse.

ga1NQIS.png

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Feitan all black watch is pretty cool, so is Killua all silver.

Also where's my pocket watch inspired by the MVP Morel? lol he's the only one so far to even have a watch.

Last edited: