• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
That's great, have wanted to give Hyper Light Drifter a go for a bit now.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm...both actually interest me.
Can I just make a throwaway EGS account and play the free games or do I need to connect my CC or something?

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
I've heard good things about hyper lite drifter.

Epic games store continually delivers on free games. And I don't even have it downloaded

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if MYZ includes the expansion, or barring that, will put it up for sale on the store for folks with the free version to buy.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit son. Lets GO!

I was gonna buy Mutant but was waiting for a sale. Now that money goes towards the expansion pass. :D

chaostrophy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hyper Light Drifter is so good. I was so glad to back it on Kickstarter, it turned out amazing and totally worth the wait.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Both games that are included with subscription services elsewhere. That's not a dig, but a continued observation. It really drives home the feeling I get that I don't need to buy certain games anymore because I'll still get to play them anyway.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Another week, and epic bring for free games far better than some bundles some companies are trying to sell.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
EGS has definately been putting up some great games this summer. I've downloaded a lot of them.. just havnt had the time to play on the PC for some time:<

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Wonder if MYZ includes the expansion, or barring that, will put it up for sale on the store for folks with the free version to buy.
As it just came out, it surely won't. That would be ludicrous. It's 15 bucks worth of expansion content and they're giving away the base game so you hopefully like it enough to give them that bit back for the expansion.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I predict next week will be the most traffic EGS has ever seen during this whole free game giveaway every week promotion they have been running thus far.

AzVal

May 7, 2018
Awesome, I wanted to check hyper light drifter as I am interested in seeing what it was capable to do on the GMS engine

jotun?

Oct 28, 2017
Of course I have to go to the Steam page for MYZ to check for controller support...

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
So can I just make an account and add these to my library? Or do I actually have to download them to keep them?

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hyper Light Drifter has one of the most memorable soundtracks I have ever listened. It's worth playing it for the music alone.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Of course I have to go to the Steam page for MYZ to check for controller support...

At least it's free. Also, you can add the game's exe to Steam and add "Epicportal" as a launch option to get overlay / controller support. Less headache than something like Origin, although dunno why Steam can't just hook any game with its overlay without workarounds.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Feels like every game they offer for free I have from somewhere else, mostly from Humble Bundle.

Brainiac 8

Oct 27, 2017
So far I've been loving the free games they have been offering. Most of them have been pretty quality games.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I have Hyper LIght on the PS4 but never finished it. Maybe I will do it this time. Also, no idea what's MYZ about, but I've heard good things.

LuckyLocke

Avenger
Nov 27, 2017
My EGS library is building up quite nicely. I find myself opening it up more often than steam these days.
I'm sorry Era 👀

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, I already have an account, might as well get mutant year zero. Kind of kicking myself that I haven't been just taking all the freebies up til now

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Drifter is a fascinating game that, while i didnt love, I absolutely admire and think that everyone should give it a shot.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two games I've been wanting to play. What is Steam offering this month?

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Was already amazed that they are doing a game every week for the rest of the year, and now they have been doing two games a week even sometimes. XD I will think about MYZ, but in the meantime, this GNOG game looks pretty charming.

kung-fu-owl

Alt account
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Holy shit.

I just uninstalled MYZ on Game Pass cause it deleted my save files.

This is huge though.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I really regret not getting in day one with these free EGS games even though I don't do PC Gaming. I figure at some point I may get into it, and I'd have an account full of free shit just waiting to go.