• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really like seeing Bill get involved with stuff like this. Say what you will about NoA's marketing and business practices, Bill and Reggie do great jobs being the face of the company.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The moral of the story is this game has way too much content and you should buy it.

I was kinda hoping he would clear story mode and the Termina map only to discover
that there are more stages on the moon

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I knew that challenge was impossible before he boarded the train haha.
This game is just massive content wise.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Man. I just realized. We really haven't seen Bill much since Koizumi took over Nintendo Directs.

Koizumi is cool. But so is Bill.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Keep in mind that Termina Map part of the Adventure Mode is just one of the maps. There are 9 in all.
10 if you count Termina's Moon as its own separate map.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I liked the game but I got bored of it with adventure mode, it just becomes work after a while.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad i didn't replay it on 3ds so I can experience the new stages on the switch. The main problem with this game is the grinding. Even if it was the regular adventure map, not sure if he could've done it. Wish there was a save transfer.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
I am stupidly psyched about the release of this. Switch has just been great so far with games.

Tingle bet was brilliant.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when Jirard released his video on the Wii U original. He managed to get 100% on it. And that was before patches and DLC. Sadly the video had to be taken down due to his shithead former friend. But that means New Game Plus... ooooh boy he is going to suffer.