• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2017
Miketendo64 did an interview with Masaki Furusawa about Warriors Orochi 4, of which he is the producer of. During the interview, they ask about IPs he may have considered or would be interested in making a Warriors game for and he mentioned Xeno was something he had thought of. He also mentions Ys.

https://miketendo64.com/2018/10/20/...chi-4-and-more-with-producer-masaki-furusawa/

Again, as a personal opinion, I think that there would be potential for the "Ys" and "Xeno" series to be adapted, because, just as you mentioned, they feature characters having a strong impact, and would therefore, meld well with the Warriors series.

Of course this is just his own opinion but it's still interesting to think about. I looked up Furusawa and he's credited as the director of Hyrule Warriors - and I've always thought it would be really cool to see a Xenoblade Warriors in that style. Xenoblade has a lot of unique and dynamic characters to choose from and a vast variety of locations and enemies to make a cool Warriors game out of. Plus, considering Hyrule and Fire Emblem Warriors both focused on 3 games, Xenoblade has the perfect amount of games to be represented. I think out of all "Warriors" games they could make, this would be my most wanted.

Furusawa did say "Xeno" though, so this is also considering Gears and Saga but I wonder how possible that would be, especially the former.

Lite_Agent

Oct 26, 2017
Somewhere. I think.
What is that guy smoking?! There's already a Xenoblade Musou...

DqGG9FYUUAA6s8V.jpg

Don't hate me please

YellowBara

Oct 26, 2017
I was literally thinking this exact thing yesterday, what a coincidence.

I can see the X cast especially having really interesting musou movesets, 2 as well if they find a way to incorporate the Blade affinity + elemental mechanics into the gameplay well.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be all over this! Bring in Saga and Gears as well (or skip gears if Square is being difficult). This would be amazing!

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
As much as I think the premise is likely, he does highlight how it's just his personal opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.