• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What games do you prefer?

• AAA <Michael Bay’s explosion>

Votes: 662 56.2%
  • AA

Votes: 288 24.5%
  • Indie

Votes: 227 19.3%

• Total voters

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I only fuck with long running series I care about now-a-days. Those generally tend to be AAA. I don't have time for other shit.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I play games that appeal to my interests or seem fun. My most anticipated games for 2020 are Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing, and Carrion.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Surprised by the results.
I'm a triple A type of gamer. I try indie games but rarely do they keep my interest.

Oct 28, 2017
I find it interesting that now that VR is about to finally have a real AAA game it's suddenly a more legitimate platform for people.

And there are still people who doubt the Switch, usually because it lacks AAA franchise X, Y and Z.

Point being AAA games seem to be the fence posts for many people when it comes to gaming platforms.

Meanwhile I got a One X to play Bloodstained in 4K lol.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I don't have a preference. I'm playing Resident Evil 2, Outer Worlds, Disco Elysium, Baba is You and What the Golf? right now. A game's budget has literally zero impact on the enjoyment I might derive from it.