• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
First group of 3 defeated, time for a new vote
  • OP
    OP
    Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
    And the batch of Pokémon Snap, Mischief Makers And Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon are officially complete!
    AzASIPx.jpg

WWBVziT.jpg

I tried my best
    N5csR9f.jpg

Collecting all of those will be for another runthrough as I got all the obvious ones

Which means it's time for the new vote for the next three games for me to work on! Remember to check the list in the OT and if it doesn't have a campaign give me an acheivable end goal. Also I needed some comfort food today so I 100% mumbo's mountain, Treasure Trove Cove And Clankers Cavern in Banjo Kazooie. I'm also working on Conker on my own discretion so no need to vote for that one.

It’s back! Resetting with a focused list and new voting
  • OP
    OP
    Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
    Hey guys got a hankering to fire this up again and I'd figure I'd let you guys join in the fun. So here's the new list, I'm limiting it this time to games I haven't beaten with some sort of story/campaign mode. Decided I want to return to a thing or two but would keep it in tighter focus. So here's the list to vote on!
    1. Army Men Sarge's Soldiers
    2. Battle Tanx Global Assualt
    3. Body Harvest
    4. Bomberman 64
    5. Bomberman Hero
    6. Bust-A-Move '99
    7. Castlevania 64
    8. Charlie Blast Territory
    9. Cruis'n usa
    10. Cruis'n World
    11. Cruis'n exotica
    12. Deadly Arts
    13. Fighters Destiny
    14. Flying Dragons
    15. Gex 64
    16. Goemon's Great Adventure
    17. Golden Eye 007
    18. Hercules The Legendary Adventures
    19. Hot Wheels Turbo Racing*
    20. Hybrid Heaven
    21. Indiana Jones and the infernal machine
    22. Perfect Dark
    23. Rocket
    24. Space Station Silicon Valley*
    25. SW Battle For Naboo
    26. Mission Impossible
    27. Shadowman
    So needless to say much smaller list(especially if I misremembered on anything). So let the voting begin!
    Oh and you still get 3 votes a round fyi