• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
So I'm on campus right now and there's a bunch of interesting characters here but everyone should dress how they want and stuff but who am I to judge. Then this man walks buy with a gaint fluffy pink tail connected to his belt loop. Dudes shaking his ass more while he walks so he can get that majestic sway. Also keeps rubbing it and shit.

I mean Mabey I'm being to judge mental and most likely he's a super nice guy. But if I see you changing your walk so your fake tail wiggles more I'm going to think your weird and not come talk to you. Why is this a think tho? Does anyone here do it? Am I just out of the loop and go buy myself a giant ass leopard gecko tail?

170.jpg

Now imagine this pink and swaying!

Last edited:

Robotnik

Nov 3, 2017
You're making me feel self-conscious about the vestigial rat tail that hangs out of my pant leg.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So I'm on campus right now and there's a bunch of interesting characters here but everyone should dress how they want and stuff but who am I to judge. Then this man walks buy with a gaint fluffy pink tail connected to his belt loop. Dudes shaking his ass more while he walks so he can get that majestic sway. Also keeps rubbing it and shit.

I mean Mabey I'm being to judge mental and most likely he's a super nice guy. But if I see you changing your walk so your fake tail wiggles more I'm going to think your weird and not come talk to you. Why is this a think tho? Does anyone here do it? Am I just out of the loop and go buy myself a giant ass leopard gecko tail?

5438.jpg

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
OP, do you have tattoos or are you okay with them?

It's pretty much the same shit, except this person can de-attach their fake tail.

siddx

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
User has been warned for generalizing a group of people as being mentally ill.
You are allowed to think weird shit is weird. Someone walking around with a pink fluffy tail is likely suffering from some serious emotional or developmental issues. That said I still think they should be able to wear their dumbass tail if they want. I won't tell anyone they can't dress weird. Be yourself.

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

What kind of onion did you tie to your belt? Was it a white onion?

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
A tattoo isn't going to trip me up and shit tho

Aren't most fake tails too short to make anybody trip tho?

Tattoos can be hidden, and are more likely to be cooler. I can't think of an example of someone looking cool wearing a tail

Cool is relative, there are absolutely shitty tattoos and what i mean it's they serve the same purpose: Standing out and self expression.

So what if you can hide a tattoo? You can take off the fake tail too, how is that even a pro of a tattoo?

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Why are you criticizing people's lifestyle choices. Start with the man in the mirror.

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a tail

OP
OP
Thewonandonly

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
You are allowed to think weird shit is weird. Someone walking around with a pink fluffy tail is likely suffering from some serious emotional or developmental issues. That said I still think they should be able to wear their dumbass tail if they want. I won't tell anyone they can't dress weird. Be yourself.
O I for sure won't go up to him and say " bro your pink tail is fucking weird". But in my mind I'm thinking "bro your pink tail is fucking weird".

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't most fake tails too short to make anybody trip tho?

Cool is relative, there are absolutely shitty tattoos and what i mean it's they serve the same purpose: Standing out and self expression.

So what if you can hide a tattoo? You can take off the fake tail too, how is that even a pro of a tattoo?
Its a pro because its obtrusive by choice, depending on where you get it, the size, color, etc. Tails have to be visible, otherwise there's no point (I think? Are people stuffing tails in their pants like Squirrel Girl?)

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK

Equating mental illness to a choice to wear a tail. Brilliant.

Oct 27, 2017
I am judgemental of people who write judge mental. And spell maybe mabey.

But also of people who wear furry tails I guess.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, socially awkward dude with inept social abilities quite probably. Best to avoid that type. I mean, do whatever the fuck you want with life, it won't stop me from thinking you are weird as fuck (and to be fair, neither should you care what I think about you).

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Its a pro because its obtrusive by choice, depending on where you get it, the size, color, etc. Tails have to be visible, otherwise there's no point (I think? Are people stuffing tails in their pants like Squirrel Girl?)

But that's the point, you want the tail to be seen? you wear it, you don't want it to be seen? you don't wear it.

You want your tattoo to be seen but also be easily hidden when needed? you gotta plan your wardrobe entirely around the tattoo.

The tattoo is more inconvenient.

tokkun

Oct 27, 2017
I personally knew a guy who wore a tail as well in college. This was > 10 years ago, so not some new fad. Another acquaintance dressed in a kilt every day, despite having no connection to Scotland. A pair of people who were close friends at the time wore a homemade red trenchcoat and a black velvet cape, respectively.

The way I view it is that a lot of people are afraid to be different in high school because it can lead to bullying, so when they get to college they over-compensate.

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
wait, we need to talk about butt plug tails. what in the wild world of sports is going on in the world.

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I find tattoos to be more convenient since nobody is going to make a thread about you saying what a whack job you are for having one

Oct 25, 2017
I think comparing the fake tail to a tattoo might be a _little_ bit of a false equivalence.

People wore those when I was in Middle School, and it was weird then, so yeah.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
At the college campus I worked at, there was a kid who were a costume Dracula style cape and one of those fox tails. Oh and a fedora.

He was a game design major— of course.

Dec 18, 2017
I'm sorry, but I read your post and am having a bit of difficulty accepting that you are in college.

I suppose you could be drunk.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Ah yes, the elusive Dorkus Furrius.

He is showing off to attract a mate. This process may take years; he may even end up dying before he is able to secure a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.