• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"0x91d7000a Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management. If not, try plugging your console into a different TV input. "

I even returned the TV for another one and I have the same issue. I previously had a C8 and it worked fine.

Things I have tried:
-Hard Resetting Xbox
-Multiple HDMI cables including a brand new one.
Multiple HDMI ports on both TVs
-Deleting and reinstalling the Blu-Ray app
-I tried turning off Deep Color on the TV and HDR in the Xbox menu and tried it at 1080p, still no luck. I also disabled VRR and ALLM.

Any ideas?

Mondes

Jan 2, 2018
Are you completely sure the newest HDMI cable is a 2.2 compatible one? The TV should also be HDCP compatible, but nowadays nearly all TVs have at least 1 HDMI port compatible with HDCP supporting the 2.2 standard. This port should be clearly marked with a "HDCP 2.2" text.

OP
OP
Rbk_3

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are you completely sure the newest HDMI cable is a 2.2 compatible one? The TV should also be HDCP compatible, but nowadays nearly all TVs have at least 1 HDMI port compatible with HDCP supporting the 2.2 standard. This port should be clearly marked with a "HDCP 2.2" text.

Well, the C9s have HDMI 2.1 on all ports so that shouldn't be an issue.
Cables I tried are these 2.They work on the C8 I had and my KS8000. The Costco one was brand new

• HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
  • Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
  • Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
  • Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth) that supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps and backwards compatible with earlier versions.
  • Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters); Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty.

https://www.costco.ca/WireLogic™-Sapphire-1.83-m-(6-ft.)-High-Speed-HDMI™-Cable-2-pack.product.100127543.html
  • SUPPORTED FORMATS
  • 4K/Ultra HD
  • High Speed with Ethernet
  • High Dynamic Range (HDR)
  • 3D

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Has your Xbox done a firmware update recently? Might want to reinstall the latest firmware.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I found this on the microsft answers side
I had the same problem for the last few days. Up until now, it has been working ok; however, recently I got the error "Disc stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management. If not, try plugging your Xbox into a different TV input. 0x91d7000a."
This error was first caused when I had the Xbox One turned off with a Blu ray inside. I ejected the disc and inserted another one. Since then, any blu ray I inserted displayed this error message. Any time I would insert a DVD, it would say that it cannot read the disc and to insert another disc.
I tried several things to resolve the issue (turn off/on Xbox, unplug HDMI, try other HDMI port, uninstall/reinstall blu ray program); however, nothing seemed to work.
Solution: After trying several things, I finally got it to work! :)
Try the following steps:
Take out disc from disc drive.
Turn off Xbox and wait a few seconds to completely shut down.
Take out power cable (from back of Xbox) wait a few seconds and insert it again.
Take out HDMI cable (from back of xbox) wait a few seconds and insert it again.
Turn on Xbox (do not sign into gamer profile).
Insert a GAME disc and start the game. Game was able to play ok. Exit out of game.
Insert a DVD. DVD played ok with blu ray program.
Insert a Blu ray. Blu ray played ok.
Since following these steps, the problem was resolved and I was able to play my blu rays and DVD's again.