• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodcutter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
nj
I started a how to get big last week, then my power went out. I took that one guys advice and drank a bunch of whole milk..also ate a shit load of cliff bars ,veggies, and lobster. slugging down some corned beef as we speak. trying to get big! started off a weak 165. now I am at 167. I am so proud of myself. my goal is to hit 190 by the end of the year. don't care for muscles just want to get big!
XfU4lXH.jpg

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
What? Why? 165 is a good weight. Stay there. I'll try to meet you there in a few more months.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh, are you like 6'5" or very underweight? Don't put on fat for the heck of it.

It sucks to take off.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly, upon seeing that thread title, my mind first went to the guy who injected stem cells into his penis.

...The thread topic is also strange, though. Congratulations? :P

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
...you don't want to add 30 lbs of weight with no muscle. Unless you're 6'6, 165 is a good weight to be at.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
You can take about 15 to 20 lbs from me. Is there any particular reason you want to get to 190 lbs other than getting big? If you are not also building muscle than you will regret it later trust me.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Eat big, get big is it fam.
4k60Lm6.jpg

You should probably lift though my dude. That much weight with no added muscle won't be great.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
That's probably within the margin of potential water weight. As someone who went from 180 lbs to 230 lbs, and now has spent years trying to get down to 200 lbs, you probably shouldn't put on weight just because you want to. Your metabolism will slow down as you age, so if you may get heavier than you anticipate or is healthy.

Last edited:

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
You can take about 15 to 20 lbs from me. Is there any particular reason you want to get to 190 lbs other than getting big? If you are not also building muscle than you will regret it later trust me.

After browsing the previous thread, OP is 6' and 165, considers himself an underweight yoga nerd, and doesn't care if he gains muscle or fat. OP, you're seriously better off just starting a regular weight training routine and eating a normal 2000 calories a day. Bulking up just with food is going to put strain on your joints and worsen your cardiovascular system.

OP's BMI is 22.4, which is 100% normal for his height with no notable muscle mass.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
How old are you OP? When you get older, it will be easier to get fat as your metabolism slows down. Any reason to get big quickly?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is very confusing. First weigh yourself without clothing. Second we need your height, weight and age to figure out what is going on here.

Tidalwaves

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
No pictures, no details, no explanation of being "big". What is this?

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
After browsing the previous thread, OP is 6' and 165, considers himself an underweight yoga nerd, and doesn't care if he gains muscle or fat. OP, you're seriously better off just starting a regular weight training routine and eating a normal 2000 calories a day. Bulking up just with food is going to put strain on your joints and worsen your cardiovascular system.

OP's BMI is 22.4, which is 100% normal for his height with no notable muscle mass.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
OP just wants to cross the street and when he walks by for people to be, like, "Whoa, look at that monster coming towards us, you know, barreling towards us." I feel you OP.

The Archon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a skinny guy but I don't see the point of this OP. Is there any additional motives than just a whim?

LeChiChi

Oct 31, 2017
what is this thread lol
First, you're measuring yourself fully dressed, shoes and all.
Second, how tall are you? Unless you're around 6'5" (~195cm), you don't really want to be at 190...
Third, why do you want to only gain fat? There's no benefit

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
It's probably better to lift weights with the eating. You can get that nice v-shape going on with your torso, rather than a flabby gut and moobs

I guess in your case maybe skip the cardio cause it kills gainz init

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you're like me you'll lose that weight in a second. It is probably just water weight anyway atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.