• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I just started chapter 2 so maybe this changes later but everything feels so slow so far, following your group and the convos can take a while and if you die at a mission and you have to wait for it to load back up can be frustrating at times, for example I just finished the snow area of chapter 1 and I have to ride my horse on the carriage to the new campsite, I followed the map but I kinda went an awkward way and one of the horses hit a rock and died somehow and I had to do that long walking all over again.

I know a lot of people have issues with the controls and whatnot but I am fine with that.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Totally the opposite for me. Last few months of life have been hectic as hell--good, but very busy with travels, work, buying a house, moving etc. On top of that most of what I was playing was very gameplay focused--Dead Cells, Spider-man, Soul Calibur 6, Astro Bot, Hyrule Warriors etc.

I'm loving the slow pace of this, and making it even slower by going around and exploring, greeting crew members and NPCs, finding letters to read etc. It's a great veg out and relax game. Though I can definitely see that being a turn off for many gamers.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The game made me rethink how I typically play video games because of its forced slow pace.

I can't even run in towns because if I bump into someone to hard to takes me down a road I don't want to go down. It really makes me force myself to break my typical open world game habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.