• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A truck carrying a load of human waste overturned near Seattle and the mess had to be cleared up with snowplows. No injuries except to the souls of Eastside commuters.

And yes those are literally skidmarks.

A semi-truck hauling human waste overturned on eastbound Interstate 90 near Sammamish Sunday after the driver fell asleep, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation.

Three lanes are now open as crews finish cleaning up the area with snowplows. At one point, the backup stretched four miles, WSDOT said.

rr8kLm3.jpg

https://m.seattlepi.com/local/komo/...man-waste-overturns-on-eastbound-13784098.php

eRe0Dfv.gif

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This thread inspired me to go read my thread on the other forum about the morning I shit my pants on the way to work.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it just never crossed my mind that we have truckloads of shit driving around out there.

I thought we had pipes for that lol.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
was this like.... portapotty contents being delivered to a final resting place? septic tank drainage? in what context does poop get shipped?

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was this like.... portapotty contents being delivered to a final resting place? septic tank drainage? in what context does poop get shipped?

Might not be the case in this situation, but heavily populated places have been exporting their sewage to rural areas for a while; https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mall-alabama-town-until-the-town-fought-back/

At the root of the issue is the shipping of treated human waste and inconsistent regulations involving transport from city to city and from state to state. Such waste has been traveling through this area by train from New York and New Jersey for disposal since 2017, part of a contract with the Big Sky Environmental Landfill, about 25 minutes south of Parrish. New York and other jurisdictions, banned from dumping sewage at sea, have sought alternative disposal sites, including out-of-state landfills with competitive dumping fees.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Half this forum would lick that road once they're done wiping it up.

OP should have left the location out, 2nd traffic jam incoming.

OP
OP
Stinkles

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell did you go with PooPocalypse and not aPOOcalypse?

I considered it - but the Seattle naming convention for any "weather event" is "NOUN-Pocalypse" so in this case I went with local convention rather than superior pun. I also considered the electrical outage/power reduction condition of "Brownout" but they apparently happen less nowadays and everyone seems to have forgotten the term.

Anyway I absolutely defer to your pun and instinct. I have to be a local team supporter tho.

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I considered it - but the Seattle naming convention for any "weather event" is "NOUN-Pocalypse" so in this case I went with local convention rather than superior pun. I also considered the electrical outage/power reduction condition of "Brownout" but they apparently happen less nowadays and everyone seems to have forgotten the term.

Anyway I absolutely defer to your pun and instinct. I have to be a local team supporter tho.
I'll forgive you.

This time.....

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Is Dave Matthews Band on tour again?

At any rate, it looks like the Turd Herders will be pulling some significant overtime in Seattle.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I had to drive past this yesterday. The backup was like 6 miles and it smelled, well, like shit.

It was incredibly unpleasant.