• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I always actually watch the shortest one at work during the day when I get the emails. Put it on in the background. Watched "Highway to Hell" today.. Some super B movie from the early 90s that I haven't seen in probably 25 years. Good times!

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

BojTrek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Who wants a Doctor Strange - Disney Movies Anywhere code?

The first person to PM me with the correct answer for 'my' favorite Star Trek movie title will win.

I am off to Vegas tomorrow and I feel it will be good luck to give it away.

BojTrek

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Winner on the first guess... Doctor Strange is gone... mrchad replied first and correctly guessed Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan.

Last edited:

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Lemme just say "fuck you" to Lionsgate with their new digital code redemption. The digital code is a QR code with a hologram beside it, and you need to scan both in the Lionsgate app to unlock the movie.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Lemme just say "fuck you" to Lionsgate with their new digital code redemption. The digital code is a QR code with a hologram beside it, and you need to scan both in the Lionsgate app to unlock the movie.

As soon as the ERA notification said that you posted in this thread I opened up a google tab to start doing some gif searches. This is NOT the post I wanted to see.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit, I am an idiot. LOL. You are right, it says you can enter the super short code on the site and it still works. Thanks.
Annoying thing though is it doesn't let you redeem unless you opt in to get emails from Lionsgate.

Also wrong. I just redeemed John wick 3 yesterday. I makes it seem like you have to opt in to emails, but if you don't put in an email address, it doesn't insist that you check that box. So I just left the email box blank.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
PhoncipleBone you are striking out on your knowledge of the Lionsgate process left and right today. Might want to post a few juicy 4K codes to make yourself feel better

*opensgoogleimagetab*

Monkeylord

Nov 8, 2017
UK
I have the following

Passengers (Chris Pratt/Jennifer Lawrence) UK UV code (although, I imagine it will be a Google code, now).
xXx Return Of Xander Cage UK iTunes code

First reply gets it PM'd to them. One per customer.

Once again, they are UK codes, so likely region locked.

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I have 2 extra codes I came across (US), no idea if they work though, but might as well hand them out if they do!

The Bourne Legacy
Neighbors

Last edited:

Monkeylord

Nov 8, 2017
UK
Just had an email from Flixter (UK) about their shutdown, and Google Play migration...

To Flixster Video users:

Thank you for using Flixster Video to watch your favourite movies and television shows.

We are writing to inform you that Flixster Video is planning to shut down its website, applications and operations on December 18, 2019.

To enable you to continue to enjoy your video collection after the shutdown of Flixster Video, we have made arrangements to allow Flixster Video users to migrate available videos in their Flixster Video collections to Google Play. Google Play is a global online store that is home to the latest apps, games, music, movies TV shows, books and magazines you can enjoy and share on all your favorite devices.

Please note that certain videos in your Flixster Video collection may not be available for migration to Google Play. Certain other limitations may apply subject to the terms of service and available features of Google Play in your country.*

To start this migration process, please click the link below to take you to the new Flixster Video landing page and follow the relevant instructions.

We urge you to complete the migration of your videos to Google Play as soon as possible. However, for now, you will still be able to play back your video collection on Flixster Video.

For further information, please see our FAQ.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Wait..can you sell those codes they give you? My flixster UV was just linked to my Vudu and movies anywhere so I don't need my flixster library. If I can sell a GP code that works in the US that would be amazing

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Wait..can you sell those codes they give you? My flixster UV was just linked to my Vudu and movies anywhere so I don't need my flixster library. If I can sell a GP code that works in the US that would be amazing

It's not going to work in the US directly. You will need a Google account in the same region as your Flixster account. Read the FAQ that is linked in the email that you should have received.

If you just had a US Flixster account this does not apply to you.

Monkeylord

Nov 8, 2017
UK
Just started migrating my collection. it's pretty quick, and so far only 13 are "not available on Google Play" (all look like Fox titles , and a couple of Warners).

Not migrating:-

A Good Day To Die Hard
Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes
Devil's Due
Epic
Let's Be Cops
Logan
Mad Max
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
Rick And Morty Season 1 (I bought this and redeemed it while on holiday in the US, so was surprised it worked originally anyway!)
The Watch
The Wolverine
X-Men: Days Of Future Past.

It doesn't actually generate a code either, which is a shame as that means I can't give away any duplicates (I have a couple that were redeemed on Google Play that I didn't realise I already had on Flixter).

*EDIT*
Seems that if you try to migrate something already in your Google Play collection, it will actually give you a code! Once I'm done I will offer up my duplicates here.

Last edited: