• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
is it f'd up like them both too? LOL i really loved Hereditary. Minus the gruesome act at the end lol ... The Witch kind of soured my stomach in the first 10 minutes of the movie, it was hard to watch after that.

Personally, I found it wasn't as hard to watch as hereditary, but still really good. The opening sequence is disturbing but not graphic, and then there's a graphic scene towards the middle but you'll know when it is coming.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Free HDX movie rental at Vudu. Add to your account now. Rental must be used in 7 days.
Can someone explain to me how this should work?
I see
You have 1 complimentary rental that expires on 10/30/2019.
in my account history, but when I go to actually rent a HDX movie (Homecoming) it asks me to pay for it? Is it just a subset of movies? Or do I have to go through the purchasing process for the thing to register?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Can someone explain to me how this should work?
I see

in my account history, but when I go to actually rent a HDX movie (Homecoming) it asks me to pay for it? Is it just a subset of movies? Or do I have to go through the purchasing process for the thing to register?

Click the BIG GREEN WATCH button on the movie page. ;)

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Click the BIG GREEN WATCH button on the movie page. ;)
m1OQDW8.jpg

How did I miss that?

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Haha I was gonna ask the same thing! I was so used to renting it for 0 before being able to watch I neglected to even look above the buy buttons lol

1 gift from Spectromixer

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spectromixer Spectromixer!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spectromixer said:
Time to give away era's favorite Star Wars film!!!!

These are our awesome prizes:

• MoviesAnywhere MoviesAnywhere: The Last Jedi - Won by Syriel Syriel (23 entries)

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Many thanks Spectromixer! Another 4K title to add to the collection, and a good movie to boot! :)

862900-338

And with that, I'll offer up a HD copy of The Last Jedi to the first person who can correctly guess something that is said by C-3PO in one of the films, that is also something my wife tells me (and she's never even seen any of them).

First to post the right line gets the code (US region).

Last edited:

woo

Nov 11, 2017
"Impossible man."

Or, if you want a pervy option:

"Oh, yes, that's very good, I like that... Oh!"

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
I thought this would be more difficult, but the first answer got it. I'll need to study the ways of Soapbox Killer Returns to make the next giveaway a bit harder. :)

Check your PMs SecondVariety.

Well, truth be told I almost went with "you need an oil bath" which C-3PO says on my son's Star Wars Bop-It whenever you lose.

I'm glad to have won; especially after being denied entry into the 4K giveaway due to junior status.

Anyways, thanks!