• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Repost for the new page

Unforgiven Digital Copy
(Spain only)

Which actor in this movie played Albus Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movies?
First to reply correctly will get the code.
Update:
Name another movie that featured Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman.

Last edited:

Mathi

Oct 25, 2017
These codes are from the german 4K versions, not sure if the digital versions are also in 4k, but here you go:

- The Lego Movie
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
- The Town
Hidden content
- Spider-man Homecoming
Hidden content
- Serenity
Hidden content

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a digital code (US) for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Name/quote/show your favorite moment from Harry Potter (films) and I'll pick the winner!

My favorite scene is the dragon fight during the tri-wizard tournament. Nice short action scene, and I like the accio spell being used to pretty much cheat. Too bad about Harry's hair during that movie though.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I have a digital code (US) for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Name/quote/show your favorite moment from Harry Potter (films) and I'll pick the winner!

Lots of moments I love, but this is my #1

NevilleLongbottom_WB_F8_NevilleHoldingSwordOfGryffindorAtHogwarts_Still_100615_Land.jpg

Blind

Oct 25, 2017

There are great moments throughout the whole series, but if I have to pick one I think it has to be Dumbledore vs Voldemort in the Ministry of Magic at the end of Order of the Phoenix.

fhd007PRX_Ralph_Fiennes_005.jpg

Komarkaze

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I'll do another! I have two US digital codes, 1 for Guardians of the Galaxy and 1 for Ant-Man! In celebration of the Infinity War trailer I will give both to the winner of this contest in which you simply quote or show what you think is the best scene from any of the MCU movies!

The most cathartic moment in The Avengers

I'll go for Antman if possible.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I'll do another! I have two US digital codes, 1 for Guardians of the Galaxy and 1 for Ant-Man! In celebration of the Infinity War trailer I will give both to the winner of this contest in which you simply quote or show what you think is the best scene from any of the MCU movies!

The moment where Doctor Strange went from dull to amazing.

doctor-strange-05.gif

strange.gif

I couldn't decide between the two gifs lol

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

This scene distills the unabashed fun of Spider-Man: Homecoming:

YEAH!!!

Last edited:

Blind

Oct 25, 2017

When Steve Rogers dives onto the grenade in Captain America: The First Avenger. It's not a flashy moment, but I think it shows true heroism.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017

Yondu whistling/ arrow killing about a hundred guys in 10 seconds in GotG

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
For me, getting to see Steve Rogers go from the scrawny kid with the heart of a hero to the hero with the heart of a man.

That whole movie, being done almost entirely in the 1940's was the PERFECT way to introduce that character to the world at large.

The director, having done the Rocketeer before was the absolute best fit to tell that story.

I can't pick just one moment from that movie, I have to take it as a whole.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada

I know many aren't the biggest fan of Thor 2 (insert Dark World meme here) but seeing Frigga's funeral was very impactful for me.
It was melancholic and respectful, something you don't see in an extended scene of the MCU very often, and it paid homage to the allure of Asgard and Norse mythology in a nice way. The OST during this scene complemented everything well too. I wish Frigga had gotten more moments to shine in the MCU, she was an underrated fave of mine. :)

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I know many aren't the biggest fan of Thor 2 (insert Dark World meme here) but seeing Frigga's funeral was very impactful for me.
It was melancholic and respectful, something you don't see in an extended scene of the MCU very often, and it paid homage to the allure of Asgard and Norse mythology in a nice way. The OST during this scene complemented everything well too. I wish Frigga had gotten more moments to shine in the MCU, she was an underrated fave of mine. :)

It really is a beautiful scene that especially stands out in Dark World. You'll be getting a PM with the codes! Thank you so much to the many who participated!

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Question about digital redemption...

Weird problem. I bought a copy of Logan Lucky that I'm trying to redeem the code from. Vudu is telling me that the code doesn't work, but going on the actual Universal Redeem site, it does. Only seems to offer Fandango and iTunes though. Any idea what's up? First time I've had the issue where it won't redeem on Vudu like that :/

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017

Weird problem. I bought a copy of Logan Lucky that I'm trying to redeem the code from. Vudu is telling me that the code doesn't work, but going on the actual Universal Redeem site, it does. Only seems to offer Fandango and iTunes though. Any idea what's up? First time I've had the issue where it won't redeem on Vudu like that :/
Have you tried the code here? https://my.vudu.com/redeem.html?pn=digitalcopy

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

Maybe a code from a different region? Never had that happen myself.

Spaaaaaaaaace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

You could redeem it on iTunes and use Movies Anywhere to merge everything together.

Oct 31, 2017
Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I have two US digital codes for The Dark Knight Rises and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition. Show me your best Batman moments in gifs, videos from the cartoons or movies and the winner will get both of them!

tumblr_mi5jakpUnx1r3cvdco1_r2_250.gif
Kinda serious lol

Real gif:

a78v50.gif

Batman blackmails Darkseid by threatening to blow Apokalips up lol.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances the Fox Marvel movies are redistributed if Disney buys them out? I mostly refer to the Xmen movies. There's a worry in my they'll get pulled and everything will cost more through Disney.