• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
BTW....

DrbtBcNUwAAOspz.jpg
Will it work if I disconnect?
Damn completionist me obviously connected all already...

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
You should have been sent a code if you are already connected.

I was already connected and I got sent a code
I did not. :(

If you already have all six (6) participating Digital Retailer accounts synced to your Movies Anywhereaccount, an email will be sent to you within 48 hours of the offer start date with instructions on how to participate in this promotion.
I guess I'll wait a bit then. :)

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
I have a Microsoft ID through work/school so I synced that. Got the MA email for the three new titles within a minute.

Also got my $2 vudu credit from watching a last chance free movie last week.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Ugggggh, I can't connect my MA account to iTunes from my Windows desktop, it just opens iTunes to the main store page. MA Support pages say that some users may not be able to connect via the iTunes desktop app, and they recommend those users use an iOS device. So helpful. Ugh. Guess I need to find a friend and do some account login fuckery.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Bring back Kyle McLachlan as Duke Leto Atreides. Maybe Tilda Swinton for Reverend Mother. She can pull off almost any character.

Shorhreh Aghdashloo would be great as the head of the Bene Geserit Order.

TDxsVBtl.jpg
While I like the idea of Shorhreh as Reverend Mother, McLachlan as Duke Leto is something I have been fully behind for a long time. He is the right age for it, and has the personality needed for the character. It would also be a nice callback to the Lynch film, even if I am not a fan of it.

PM incoming, Mitch

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 1 gifts from Velasco!

This is a raffle that will expire in 2 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

t1542123312z0.png

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

The Bridge on the River Kwai (U.S) -- GB-bbfa1bd0-285b-4ffe-a136-689956b4dc99 - Won by NealMcCauley

Last edited:

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
My vudu/uv accounts unlinked last night. Logged back in to uv via vudu and everything seems back to normal. First time that's happened. I was wondering why I "lost" thirty movies.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
My vudu/uv accounts unlinked last night. Logged back in to uv via vudu and everything seems back to normal. First time that's happened. I was wondering why I "lost" thirty movies.

What's your library total like? On VUDU, I am at 393. Of course being married and having kids has led me to have about 200 shit movies intermixed with my 200 works of art :P

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
What's your library total like? On VUDU, I am at 393. Of course being married and having kids has led me to have about 200 shit movies intermixed with my 200 works of art :P
I'm right around 120. Didn't really start collecting/redeeming until 2-3 years ago. I assume vudu and co will have some 4k deals coming up so I'll be adding more.

Same thing happened to my account as well and I had to re-link UV with Vudu. Thanks for bringing this to attention!
No problemo.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Any of you ever accidentally link a movie to the wrong account and basically have to cut your losses as you can't link two of the same accounts?

I freaking did this the other day....pissed at myself, lol. I didn't realize I was still logged into my work gmail and I used a code for Hotel Transylvania 3 before realizing I was on the wrong account. Now the movie that I got for my kids isn't even linked to any of my stuff MA/Vudu/Personal Google/Etc.

Arghhhh

(Throws computer through window) X-D

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Any of you ever accidentally link a movie to the wrong account and basically have to cut your losses as you can't link two of the same accounts?

I freaking did this the other day....pissed at myself, lol. I didn't realize I was still logged into my work gmail and I used a code for Hotel Transylvania 3 before realizing I was on the wrong account. Now the movie that I got for my kids isn't even linked to any of my stuff MA/Vudu/Personal Google/Etc.

Arghhhh

(Throws computer through window) X-D

I bet they would transfer that over for you. I did the same thing with Megamind back in the day and they fixed it for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I already have my personal Google linked to MA. It has over 200 movies. The work Google now has 1 movie attached to it, the Incredibles 2 code.

You can't connect two Google Play accounts to MA at the same time :(.
While this forum doesn't condone it if you don want the to buy the movie on digital at base price, several people sell their spare digital codes pretty cheaply too.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Not all, but at least 4.

If you had all six sources connected on MA, you got a code for the three freebies.

If you had five connected, you had to connect the last one to get the three added.

If you had four or less connected, you have to connect two new ones to get the movies.

I know a few places look down upon that. I didn't know if Era was one of them.

This THREAD bans selling/trading, but this forum has no issues. BST and PM are a great way to go.

Oct 27, 2017
I already have my personal Google linked to MA. It has over 200 movies. The work Google now has 1 movie attached to it, the Incredibles 2 code.

You can't connect two Google Play accounts to MA at the same time :(.

You can disconnect one and connect the other. I did this to switch my Vudu account since for some reason there is no way to change email with them. All the movies transferred.

There is a limit on how many times you can do it though, you'd probably have to wait a few months if you wanted to switch back. You could just use vudu or Amazon in the meantime?

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I got the MA linked up. Happy Feet was new and I don't think I had the other two on that account, so overall a plus.

Recharg3

Oct 31, 2017
Have 3 UV Codes for taken from UK Bluray's. These can be redeemed globally if you know what you're doing or via Google...don't ask me for help on this.

2x The Grinch (2000) Taken from a 4K Bluray
1x Blade Runner 2049 Taken from a Bluray

Just quote me stating what you'd like and I will PM the first 3 people with a code.

NOW GONE

Last edited:

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Anyone know how to contact Universal to correct a code? The Jurassic Park Collection I have came with two codes for Jurassic World, so I got no code for The Lost World.

I also need to contact Lionsgate about Hunger Games: Catching Fire, as my code sheet was blank.

Not you

Oct 27, 2017
Have 3 UV Codes for taken from UK Bluray's. These can be redeemed globally if you know what you're doing or via Google...don't ask me for help on this.

Just quote me stating what you'd like and I will PM the first 3 people with a code.
I'd love blade Runner.

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis

May I have a grinch code plz?