• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
The show must go on..

Next up, Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation iTunes (US code).

First completely non-interesting person that hasn't already received a code from me, please reply to this post.*

* You can actually be an interesting person. I'll never know the difference.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The show must go on..

Next up, Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation iTunes (US code).

First completely non-interesting person that hasn't already received a code from me, please reply to this post.*

* You can actually be an interesting person. I'll never know the difference.
I've never seen an MI film. Well since the first at least. Give to me maybe?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
I really should have reserved Fallout for a proven Scientologist but we might have been here all day.

How about this.. I'll send the code if you vow to join the Church of Scientology.

psycrs.gif

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it. I was watching this contest to get in on fallout as i have all the others already. ;p

Anyway.
Good guy Lakeside!

I'm sorry. I really didn't plan to change up the rules at the last minute, and that wasn't fair. I just felt bad for a 2 time loser. I consulted with Tom and he saw opportunity to pull a new member into the church, so here we are. Hopefully it works out.

Also, I'm not really a good guy. I've just been having a lot of bad shit happen all year. Thinking maybe I can turn the whole karma thing around, so going to give away movies until everything gets better.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
I'm sorry. I really didn't plan to change up the rules at the last minute, and that wasn't fair. I just felt bad for a 2 time loser. I consulted with Tom and he saw opportunity to pull a new member into the church, so here we are. Hopefully it works out.

Also, I'm not really a good guy. I've just been having a lot of bad shit happen all year. Thinking maybe I can turn the whole karma thing around, so going to give away movies until everything gets better.
I really appreciate this giving!

I hope things start to shift for you in a positive way soon. I know this whole year has been a whirlwind of poop all over the place for me too, but i feel like i am finally getting a grip on the floor underneath and im able to gain back some control! I know the same will happen with you too! One step at a time :)

edit:

Oh sh*t, a challenger appeared as i was about to take the oath for the greater good. =/

giphy.gif

What do?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Don't worry about it.

The number one rule in this thread is giver sets the rules. We're all here for fun and sharing. :)

Like Flix I was also gunning for Fallout, but it's totally cool to have a swerve. Hell, have you seen the "Bad Trivia" runs we've had in here? Heh.

Fun will always win out over sanity.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Happy Holidays everyone. Here is a US code for Blade Runner 2049. Redeem it at wb.com/RedeemMovie.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm at the giveaway place just yet, but can anyone in the UK (hell, anywhere) explain to me what happens with the UK Blade Runner 2049 UHD UV code? I'm in the US but imported this disk to check out the different transfer.

The movie is Sony in one region and WB in another if I recall.

The regular US code seems to sell for about $10, which would certainly help when I'm dumb enough to import duplicate movies for comparison purposes.. but the associated region/studio shenanigans might put it in the giveaway category.

KodiakOak

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm at the giveaway place just yet, but can anyone in the UK (hell, anywhere) explain to me what happens with the UK Blade Runner 2049 UHD UV code? I'm in the US but imported this disk to check out the different transfer.

The regular US code seems to sell for about $10, which would certainly help when I'm dumb enough to import duplicate movies for comparison purposes.. but the associated region/studio shenanigans might put it in the giveaway category.

Everything I can see states that the UV code is region locked so would be UK only unless someone is willing to use a VPN to watch.

It's one I still haven't watched though so would be much appreciated if you do decide to give it away!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

UK code will port to the Sony Pictures store in US. It will not port to other US services, as WB owns the US rights.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Is there anyone out there that didn't get a free copy of Big Hero 6 during the early days of Movies Anywhere? If there is, I have a code for it that came with my Blu-ray copy if you want it. I already had the digital copy from Movies Anywhere before I bought the Blu-ray, so I have no use for it.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Is there anyone out there that didn't get a free copy of Big Hero 6 during the early days of Movies Anywhere? If there is, I have a code for it that came with my Blu-ray copy if you want it. I already had the digital copy from Movies Anywhere before I bought the Blu-ray, so I have no use for it.

Split it, and give it out twice.

And don't forget to claim the DMR points (if you don't do DMR, I'll use just the points part of the code, already have the movie).

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Split it, and give it out twice.

And don't forget to claim the DMR points (if you don't do DMR, I'll use just the points part of the code, already have the movie).
Split it? Like an iTunes activation, and then another on like Vudu?

You should know from my 4K UDH/Blu-ray/DVD thread that you regularly post in that I definitely use the points. Hah.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'll take it if you still got it