• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 1, 2017
Got a UK UV for Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (that's the animated one) for anyone that wants it. Prior experiences says this won't work outside the UK.

7PD6ZJTW9ZZ8TU70
warnerbros.co.uk/redeem

Let people know if you claim it.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Last day to get the MA freebies (Happy Feet, Furious 8, The Martian).

If you haven't yet linked your accounts and want the freebies, do it before midnight Pacific tonight.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Now that I'm back from vacation, I got 2 extra codes from my Venom pre-orders, since Best Buy also gave out additional FandangoNow codes that I have on hand (expire in Feb, so redeem by then!)

First 2 people to post my favorite Venom gif of him driving a bus and honking get them :p

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Now that I'm back from vacation, I got 2 extra codes from my Venom pre-orders, since Best Buy also gave out additional FandangoNow codes that I have on hand (expire in Feb, so redeem by then!)

First 2 people to post my favorite Venom gif of him driving a bus and honking get them :p

giphy.gif

Blind

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
Last day to get the MA freebies (Happy Feet, Furious 8, The Martian).

If you haven't yet linked your accounts and want the freebies, do it before midnight Pacific tonight.

What is MA? Interested in doing this, but clueless as to what this is. Even looked on the last page. Thanks!

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
What is MA? Interested in doing this, but clueless as to what this is. Even looked on the last page. Thanks!
Movies Anywhere
It's a service that links together most of the big digital movie distributors into one and also with each other. So if I buy on VUDU I'll also see my purchase on iTunes or Google Play

Terraj_RSL

Feb 8, 2018
As per the terms on the MA site you have to link to at least two new retailer accounts by end of the night. If you already had five linked, you just need to link one more to get the three movies.
Ah okay thanks. Dam now I need to arbitrarily create a Fandango & iTunes account I'll never use to get the free movies lol.

EdiT: Fuck, is there anyway to create an iTunes account on my Android phone? The website is saying I need to download the program/app onto my PC, but my laptop is broken.

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Ah okay thanks. Dam now I need to arbitrarily create a Fandango & iTunes account I'll never use to get the free movies lol.

EdiT: Fuck, is there anyway to create an iTunes account on my Android phone? The website is saying I need to download the program/app onto my PC, but my laptop is broken.

No. You need iTunes on a PC/Mac or an iOS device.

MrBenchmark

Dec 8, 2017
Ok here we go

Avengers infinity war
MLYPMR5KQZ7

Ready player one
789HON6YRTNBQF23

Rampage
7DMUQU39KL4YRY70

Wonder woman
Q64TY23WBK9H

Deadpool 2
FVGQ01VQ7EUC6GF2

Ant man and the Wasp
9P8VLGSKJWZ

Enjoy

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Most of Disney codes, even the ones expired and needing a DVD to be inserted will still work. Share some Google play codes! :)

DVD required codes can no longer be split due to DMR not passing a MA redeem. They will also only redeem in SD (no more free HD redemption off those old codes).