• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

machine

Oct 25, 2017
Three US codes up for grabs. Two say they expired in 2017 (LOL). One per person, first to quote for each gets the code. It may be a few hours before I check in again so be patient.

1 - Twister
2 - Sudden Death
3 - Talladega Nights

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Three US codes up for grabs. Two say they expired in 2017 (LOL). One per person, first to quote for each gets the code. It may be a few hours before I check in again so be patient.

1 - Twister
2 - Sudden Death
3 - Talladega Nights
Sudden Death please. :D

Love me some Jean Claude Die Hard rip off.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
thank-you-machine.jpg

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Damn, I can't believe I missed an opportunity to snag my favorite film containing both a tornado and Bill Paxton.

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018
Got a "How To Train Your Dragon 2" code. I believe it works. I was hoping it could be redeemed direct on iTunes and I could turn it into a 4k code. Unfortunately you have to go to foxredeem and then it takes you to MA. I didn't redeem it there so I think the process is still active. First to reply gets it.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a "How To Train Your Dragon 2" code. I believe it works. I was hoping it could be redeemed direct on iTunes and I could turn it into a 4k code. Unfortunately you have to go to foxredeem and then it takes you to MA. I didn't redeem it there so I think the process is still active. First to reply gets it.
me?

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I have a US VUDU code for Transformers (2007) to give away. Post some awesome Transformers Gen 1 pics or gifs. My favorite later tonight gets the movie.

220px-Transformers07.jpg

Last edited:

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I have a US VUDU code for Bumblebee (4K). This time I want to see cool Transformers gen 1 comic book artwork. Could be from classic Marvel series or IDW, but post an awesome picture or a story moment that you loved. My favorite later tonight or tomorrow gets the movie.

6320988_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Oct 31, 2017
I have a US VUDU code for Transformers (2007) to give away. Post some awesome Transformers Gen 1 pics or gifs. My favorite later tonight gets the movie.

220px-Transformers07.jpg

MInzrG9.gif

I have a US VUDU code for Bumblebee (4K). This time I want to see cool Transformers gen 1 comic book artwork. Could be from classic Marvel series or IDW, but post an awesome picture or a story moment that you loved. My favorite later tonight or tomorrow gets the movie.

splash_780-1333-520x245.jpg

I'm getting dusted later, so if I win......thanks in advance!

Oct 27, 2017

This cover made me go "whoa" when I was a kid. Was super striking with just Shockwave, who looked unusual with his one eye at the time, plus the way the title logo gets integrated with the words he burns on the wall. Totally made me want to grab the issue and open it to read more, which then led to one of my first memories of a moment when a cool looking guy just comes in and smokes/regulates the crew in his first appearance.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

270px-MarvelUK-043.jpg

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018

TFvsJoe_promo.jpg

I'm a sucker for the crossovers and really loved the old fashion look of the most recent one. Had to buy the trade for me and my best friend.

machine

Oct 25, 2017

You got chocolate in my peanut butter...
GI-Joe-Transformers-Megatron.jpg

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017

Always loved this cover - Shockwave's an awesome character

99b26b6936aac0047961c969eb3eafba.jpg

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017

While I am pretty sure "are all dead" will win, This was my favorite from back in the day. Edge of extinction was great, and once I saw the UK cover I was jealous!

dSU3VUN.jpg

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Everyone always goes for Starscream, Shockwave, or Megatron.

But the REAL best Decepticon is Soundwave. Dude has minions that do his bidding, including a hawk and a panther.

dw-5d.jpg

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
MInzrG9.gif

I'm getting dusted later, so if I win......thanks in advance!

Code incoming. Always a sucker for Decepticons.

This cover made me go "whoa" when I was a kid. Was super striking with just Shockwave, who looked unusual with his one eye at the time, plus the way the title logo gets integrated with the words he burns on the wall. Totally made me want to grab the issue and open it to read more, which then led to one of my first memories of a moment when a cool looking guy just comes in and smokes/regulates the crew in his first appearance.

And code incoming for Bumblebee. I knew the first person that posted this would win, because it is one of my all time favorite comic covers. Syriel woulda had it with tapping into my Soundwave love, but my love for ultimate badass Shockwave from the old comics is too powerful to ignore.

EDIT: Bah! Didn't get in before Another Day was snapped. Will hold the code until then. Good luck, my friend.

Oct 27, 2017
Code incoming. Always a sucker for Decepticons.

And code incoming for Bumblebee. I knew the first person that posted this would win, because it is one of my all time favorite comic covers. Syriel woulda had it with tapping into my Soundwave love, but my love for ultimate badass Shockwave from the old comics is too powerful to ignore.

EDIT: Bah! Didn't get in before Another Day was snapped. Will hold the code until then. Good luck, my friend.

Thanks! I'm on public transit right now, but with this contest over, I'm going to do a similar one for my 4K code of Into The Spider-Verse.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Damn, I have got to stop buying movies at full price.
I bought it on disc. No regrets. And lately been getting on the Vudu disc to digital train. Winds up being either same price or like $2 more than the 4K disc will be when it hits, and I get the digital copy weeks early. Then when I get the disc I have a code to give away here or somewhere else.

Oct 27, 2017
So as mentioned, I have a code for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in 4K. As PhoncibleBone noted, Vudu does a thing where you can pre-order the disc copy (same price as Amazon), and it was instantly added to my library. So I had a 4K Dolby Vision digital copy on MoviesAnywhere, and a PURE EXPERIENCE UHD DISC with a spare code. It's also on sale this weekend, but if you want to save the $13 and put it towards an expensive Italian lunch or something, try your hand at this!

1500x500

Contest is pretty easy/simply: post a rad Spider-Man cover. No specific criteria -- I'll just pick one around noon Pacific tomorrow.

If you want a bit of an edge, there is a specific image that will be an instant-win for the first person to post it. Slight hints:
The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and the issue has a moment that's been featured in one of the movies.

Last edited:

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So as mentioned, I have a code for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in 4K. As PhoncibleBone noted, Vudu does a thing where you can pre-order the disc copy (same price as Amazon), and it was instantly added to my library. So I had a 4K Dolby Vision digital copy on MoviesAnywhere, and a PURE EXPERIENCE UHD DISC with a spare code. It's also on sale this weekend, but if you want to save the $13 and put it towards an expensive Italian lunch or something, try your hand at this!

1500x500

Contest is pretty easy/simply: post a rad Spider-Man cover. No specific criteria -- I'll just pick one around noon Pacific tomorrow.

If you want a bit of an edge, there is a specific image that will be an instant-win for the first person to post it. Slight hints:
The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and it's been featured in one of the movies.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

1500x500

The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and it's been featured in one of the movies.
369f4df286e339abbd1091dc1038bc0f.jpg