• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Digital code already redeemed but anyone want the code for the Disney points? It's from Age of Ultron 4k. My buddy bought it earlier and gave me the code for the points. I ended up getting my own copy and can't use same movie twice. First to respond to this post gets it.

Again, just the Disney points, digital copy already redeemed.
me?

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Digital code already redeemed but anyone want the code for the Disney points? It's from Age of Ultron 4k. My buddy bought it earlier and gave me the code for the points. I ended up getting my own copy and can't use same movie twice. First to respond to this post gets it.

Again, just the Disney points, digital copy already redeemed.
Me please!

Edit: beaten

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Quick question on here... I double dipped on the recent Little Mermaid, and didn't realize that I redeemed a code for the original blu ray release that came out. If I redeem this one, will it be a separate listing with the new extra content? Curious, because when I redeemed my code for Lion King, they made 2 separate listings, I think due to the content. So still deciding on this one, depending on how it would work (or if anyone has even tried).

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Quick question on here... I double dipped on the recent Little Mermaid, and didn't realize that I redeemed a code for the original blu ray release that came out. If I redeem this one, will it be a separate listing with the new extra content? Curious, because when I redeemed my code for Lion King, they made 2 separate listings, I think due to the content. So still deciding on this one, depending on how it would work (or if anyone has even tried).

Yes double listing.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I have a US 4K Movies Anywhere code for How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.

Post a screen grab of awesome movie dragons. The one I like most in the next day or so gets the code.
And even if someone posts the dragon you thought of, maybe you will have a cooler pic of them.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I have a US 4K Movies Anywhere code for How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.

Post a screen grab of awesome movie dragons. The one I like most in the next day or so gets the code.
And even if someone posts the dragon you thought of, maybe you will have a cooler pic of them.
tumblr_m42ujwNgOz1qj6kc8o2_250.gif

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Someone has come dangerously close to an instawin already. I aint saying who.
Like, there has been an image of the dragon I seek, but not a cool enough one.

Last edited:

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It's been a while so I got a few of these stacked up. I'll start with these 5. 3 guesses per poster and only one movie per guess, so you can choose to take 3 chances on a single one or try to guess 3 different ones once. One movie per poster, so if you get more than one right you pick which one you want. I will be updating this post as they're guessed. Here we go.

1. 2018 - Crime-Heist/Drama/Thriller -----Widows --- Won
2. 2015 - Romantic Comedy ----Man Up---Won
3. 2015 - Sports/Drama -----Creed-----Won
4. 2018 - Superhero -------Spiderman- Into the Spiderverse -----Won
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama ----- Creed II -----Won

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
It's been a while so I got a few of these stacked up. I'll start with these 5. 3 guesses per poster and only one movie per guess, so you can choose to take 3 chances on a single one or try to guess 3 different ones once. One movie per poster, so if you get more than one right you pick which one you want. I will be updating this post as they're guessed. Here we go.

1. 2018 - Crime-Heist/Drama/Thriller
2. 2015 - Romantic Comedy
3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama

4. Aquaman
5. Creed II

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama
Sports drama from 2018: Creed II
2018 Crime Heist: Widows

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama

4. Avengers Infinity War

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama

1. Ocean's 8
4. Spiderman Homecoming

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama

1 - MI: Fallout
2 - Me Earl and the Dying Girl
4- Infinity War

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
People trying to go for the technicality with this. Some great stuff, but the dragon I seek aint there on a technicality. And someone has already posted said dragon but not a good enough pic of them for me to call it an instawin.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero
DELETED

Thanks again supernormal

Oct 25, 2017

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero

4. Venom

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero

4. Wonder Woman

Edit: beat above :p

Oct 31, 2017

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero -------Spiderman- Into the Spiderverse -----Won

2015 Romantic Comedy = Cinderella? I have no clue
2015 Sports Drama = Concussion