• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while so I got a few of these stacked up. I'll start with these 5. 3 guesses per poster and only one movie per guess, so you can choose to take 3 chances on a single one or try to guess 3 different ones once. One movie per poster, so if you get more than one right you pick which one you want. I will be updating this post as they're guessed. Here we go.

1. 2018 - Crime-Heist/Drama/Thriller -----Widows --- Won
2. 2015 - Romantic Comedy
3. 2015 - Sports/Drama
4. 2018 - Superhero -------Spiderman- Into the Spiderverse -----Won
5. 2018 - Sports/Drama ----- Creed II -----Won

Is #3 Creed?

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Surely, this image of Vermithrax Pejorative is better?

cZ1KtO0.gif
MY MAN! Pm coming shortly.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's been a while so I got a few of these stacked up. I'll start with these 5. 3 guesses per poster and only one movie per guess, so you can choose to take 3 chances on a single one or try to guess 3 different ones once. One movie per poster, so if you get more than one right you pick which one you want. I will be updating this post as they're guessed. Here we go.

3. 2015 - Sports/Drama -----Creed-----Won
2: Trainwreck?

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Guess for #2: The Lobster.

dorikyasu

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI

Is #2 Aloha?

Oct 30, 2017
I have codes for apparently UK LOCKED Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2, and Minions. I was unable to activate them trying multiple VPNs so I am giving all 3 to the first person that quotes. No guarantee that they will work.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
The relative death of UV (it's on life support) has made region switching codes a losing battle.

You can still do it, but you'll need an active UK Flixster account and a UV linked account in your native territory.

Caddywomus

Banned
May 21, 2019
Flipped back a few pages and didn't see this posted

FREE Spider-Man: Homecoming with purchase thru 6/16
https://www.doritosmoviedownload.com

Between May 20, 2019, 12:00:00 p.m. Central Time ("CT") and June 16, 2019, 11:59:59 p.m. CT, purchase two (2) bags of Doritos® Tortilla Chips (9.75 oz. or larger) (a "Qualifying Purchase") or any one (1) 18-count Frito-Lay Variety Pack (also a "Qualifying Purchase") at a participating Kroger or Kroger-banner store.

Save your Combined Codes from your Qualifying Purchase. A "Combined Code" consists of the 9 to 11-digit product code located below the "guaranteed fresh" statement on front of bag (outer bag for Frito-Lay Variety Packs) and UPC code on back of bag (outer bag for Frito-Lay Variety Packs) located below the bar code.

You may make multiple purchases; your Qualifying Purchase does not need to be made in a single transaction if participating by purchasing two (2) bags of Doritos® Tortilla Chips (9.75 oz. or larger). You can enter one or more Combined Code(s) each time you visit the Web Site.

Upon verification of a Qualifying Purchase, you will receive an email containing a MoviesAnywhere.com code* good towards one (1) free "Spider-Man: Homecoming" digital movie on MoviesAnywhere.com and redemption instructions. Allow up to seventy-two (72) hours for validation of your submission.

MoviesAnywhere.com code is good towards one free "Spider-Man: Homecoming" digital movie on MoviesAnywhere.com. MoviesAnywhere.com codes expire on July 31, 2019. Limit two (2) MoviesAnywhere.com codes per household; while supplies last.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Flipped back a few pages and didn't see this posted

FREE Spider-Man: Homecoming with purchase thru 6/16
https://www.doritosmoviedownload.com

Between May 20, 2019, 12:00:00 p.m. Central Time ("CT") and June 16, 2019, 11:59:59 p.m. CT, purchase two (2) bags of Doritos® Tortilla Chips (9.75 oz. or larger) (a "Qualifying Purchase") or any one (1) 18-count Frito-Lay Variety Pack (also a "Qualifying Purchase") at a participating Kroger or Kroger-banner store.

Save your Combined Codes from your Qualifying Purchase. A "Combined Code" consists of the 9 to 11-digit product code located below the "guaranteed fresh" statement on front of bag (outer bag for Frito-Lay Variety Packs) and UPC code on back of bag (outer bag for Frito-Lay Variety Packs) located below the bar code.

You may make multiple purchases; your Qualifying Purchase does not need to be made in a single transaction if participating by purchasing two (2) bags of Doritos® Tortilla Chips (9.75 oz. or larger). You can enter one or more Combined Code(s) each time you visit the Web Site.

Upon verification of a Qualifying Purchase, you will receive an email containing a MoviesAnywhere.com code* good towards one (1) free "Spider-Man: Homecoming" digital movie on MoviesAnywhere.com and redemption instructions. Allow up to seventy-two (72) hours for validation of your submission.

MoviesAnywhere.com code is good towards one free "Spider-Man: Homecoming" digital movie on MoviesAnywhere.com. MoviesAnywhere.com codes expire on July 31, 2019. Limit two (2) MoviesAnywhere.com codes per household; while supplies last.

That and the movie ticket offer hit Slickdeals and are dead.

If you registered your stuff earlier this week, you're good. If you try to register codes today, don't expect an email.

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
Slightly off topic but I thought this was the place to ask. I'm in Canada and I have tried creating an Movies Anywhere account using several VPN's but it's not letting me create an account. Does anyone know a VPN that works with MA ? Thanks.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Slightly off topic but I thought this was the place to ask. I'm in Canada and I have tried creating an Movies Anywhere account using several VPN's but it's not letting me create an account. Does anyone know a VPN that works with MA ? Thanks.

PM me your name and desired email and I'll create an account for you.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
You pretty much have to get an American to do it for you, but once you've got it created I find ExpressVPN works fine.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever quotes me first will get an (US) HD digital code for Captain Marvel on June 11. Already have the Blu-Ray reserved and the digital version waiting for me to unlock midnight tonight so I want to give the copy to someone here. Will PM it to the winner on that date. Hope that's OK to do!

I'll take it :).

I haven't seen it yet lol.

Either way thank you!

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
A little off topic but I've gotten two copies of Age of Ultron 4K without a digital code now, anyone else had the same?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Canadian copies should have a digital code but it will only redeem as HD because there are no supported 4k digital options in Canada.

If you want a 4k digital copy, import the Blu from Amazon US.
Yeah I always redeem Disney movies on iTunes in HD, this just didn't come with a code at all for me, both when I bought it and exchanged it at Best Buy.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all,

No codes to give out or freebies to snag, but I got an email about an "Ultimate Movie Weekend." Basically all the main digital providers are having massive rental sales on titles this weekend only. 4k included, and some are as low as 99 cents. I assume this is US only.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
!!!! Any direct link or is it promo'd on their splash home page? im down to increase my 4k library >=D

Here is the list for VUDU. I'll see if I can find the Microsoft link

3:10 to Yuma
The LEGO Movie
Source Code
Wonder Woman
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Theatrical)
The Expendables
Hawksaw Ridge
The Great Gatsby
2001: A Space Odyssey
Sicario
War Dogs
Hostiles
La La Land
Argo
The Man from U.N.C.L.E
Sully
Suicide Squad
The Accountant
Blindspotting
The Lincoln Lawyer
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Chappaquiddick
American Psycho
Deepwater Horizon
American Sniper
Hell or High Water
Focus
The Cabin in the Woods
The Hurricane Heist
The Hitman's Bodyguard
The Commuter
Man of Steel
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Steel
Ender's Game
RED
The Spy Who Dumped Me
Dirty Grandpa
Lights Out
Juliet, Naked
Central Intelligence
How to Be Single
The House
Warrior
The Intern
Patriot's Day
Kin
Get Hard
Vacation
Snitch
Warm Bodies
Uncle Drew
Black Mass
Saban's Power Rangers
Conan The Barbarian
Now You See Me
Now You See Me 2

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
Canadian copies should have a digital code but it will only redeem as HD because there are no supported 4k digital options in Canada.

If you want a 4k digital copy, import the Blu from Amazon US.

Thanks for your offer to create an MA account, I somehow missed it. Can you redeem digital codes of Canadian Disney movies as 4k if you have a Movies Anywhere account and a US iTunes account ?

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for your offer to create an MA account, I somehow missed it. Can you redeem digital codes of Canadian Disney movies as 4k if you have a Movies Anywhere account and a US iTunes account ?

No because iTunes does not support 4K and the Canada codes are not accepted directly in MA. You still have to go to the old site and convert to Google or iTunes to redeem.

You can redeem US 4K Disney codes and then play them back in 4K via MA, but ALL Disney codes in CA are limited to HD at this time.