• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
What's the best place to buy cheap US Disney 4k codes ? I'm looking to make a collection for for my daughter but here in Canada movies don't come in with 4k codes.

Cocksman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the best place to buy cheap US Disney 4k codes ? I'm looking to make a collection for for my daughter but here in Canada movies don't come in with 4k codes.

Honestly, is Disney + an option once it launches? It'll certainly be cheaper and Disney said 4K transfers will be offered when available . I've been holding off on buying Disney movies myself to see what this streaming library offers

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
Honestly, is Disney + an option once it launches? It'll certainly be cheaper and Disney said 4K transfers will be offered when available . I've been holding off on buying Disney movies myself to see what this streaming library offers
Yes I will be getting it but I prefer to also own them.
I should have said I'm only looking for the Lion King and The Little mermaid in 4k. I bought the BR here and thought they'd come with a 4k code but they only came with a HD code.

Last edited:

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Yes I will be getting it but I prefer to also own them.
I should have said I'm only looking for the Lion King and The Little mermaid in 4k. I bought the BR here and thought they'd come with a 4k code but they only came with a HD code.

avforums buy/sell section. you can get 4k codes for a 5-10 US dollars a few days after the blu ray releases. i don't know if it will work on Canadian Vudu though.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I have 0 codes to get $8 off a ticket to John Wick 3. Expires 7/26. I'll give first people to respond to this post can have. I'll give a max of 2 per member.
Redeem through axomtickets.com

All gone!

Last edited:

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Hey, i found a code to Boyhood but I got the steelbook in Canada. So any Canadian member want a Boyhood code? Says to redeem on Google play store. No guarentee it'll work, but figure its worth a shot.

Gone

Last edited:

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I tried redeeming the first code of The Mummy Trilogy myself with a VPN, but it seems Google Movies will not let me redeem them no matter what I try. So unless anyone knows how I can still redeem them, I got three codes for use in (at least) Ireland.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I tried redeeming the first code of The Mummy Trilogy myself with a VPN, but it seems Google Movies will not let me redeem them no matter what I try. So unless anyone knows how I can still redeem them, I got three codes for use in (at least) Ireland.

Are they Google Movie specific or standard UV codes? Happy to take a look and tell you what you need to do.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I need to redeem them through UniversalAnytime, so I guess normal UV codes? But it sends me through to Google Movies with no other options. Most likely because of the closure of Flixster/UV. But the problem is that code for the first film is redeemed according to UniversalAnytime, but Google Movies is being difficult with the (new) code and will not let me add it to my account because it's from a different region and I can't change the location of my Google Account.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I need to redeem them through UniversalAnytime, so I guess normal UV codes? But it sends me through to Google Movies with no other options. Most likely because of the closure of Flixster/UV. But the problem is that code for the first film is redeem according to UniversalAnytime, but Google Movies is being difficult with the (new) code.

Flixster can redeem keys with just a VPN.

Google Movies does not need a VPN, but requires you to swap the region of your account.

If you have already converted the code to Google, then you're stuck with Google.

If you want to PM the codes, I can check validity without redeeming via Flixster.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When I try to redeem through Flixster, it sends me through to UniversalAnytime and the only retailer available is Google in the drop down menu, that's where the problem lies. I don't mind the codes being activated through Google, it seems it's going to Google anyway, so it doesn't matter that it ends up there. But I can't. Any idea how I can change my region? I already tried, but it doesn't seem like I can, maybe you know how I can change it.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Any idea how I can change my region? I already tried, but it doesn't seem like I can, maybe you know how I can change it.

On mobile right now so don't have the links handy, but the short version is that you need to change your billing address (use a hotel). You can't have more than a certain amount of unused Google credit in your account when you do this.

Once the region is changed, you'll have access to the local store and be able to redeem the codes. Google has docs on all this.

Do be aware that the movies will have UK product codes, so they will play back in the US after you swap the region back, but they won't sync to MA as that only recognizes US product codes.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't get my region changed, I'll wait a bit in the hope you might know how to change it since nothing I find seems to work, if not, you have three codes :(

Edit: I have a Lego Batman UV code for you at least ready for use (Benelux) if you want it!

Last edited:

machine

Oct 25, 2017
both you post the best scene in the trilogy. FIGHT
FaXwK3r.gif

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
I am pretty sure I have a few unused digital codes sitting around from my ultra hd blu ray purchases, didn't know this thread existed, will stick some codes in here later.

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
Teasing that UHD goodness. 😀

Haha, sadly in the UK they just come with digital HD codes, but still I won't use them so figured I would share them with you guys.

I have all the predator movies and How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version.)

John Candy film quotes quiz incoming...

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
Ok, for a code for the original Predator movie, what John Candy movie is this quote from...

"If you meet any friends, bring them back and we'll give them a ride in "Suck My Wake."

No cheating first answer wins.