• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
Your wife is a smart woman. :)

tumblr_lz9arilM5u1rp94n0o1_r1_250.gif

Oct 28, 2017
Got a get the other codes from the Soapbox Killers code vault. I'm pretty sure I've given away every star wars movie there is. So the next movie is NOT Star Wars!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 1 gifts from Dio Over Heaven!

This is a first come first serve giveaway. The first user with a valid entry will win the prize!

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Ultraviolet) -- GB-ee8e5914-7571-4a81-8b19-b7b8e3461748 - Won by AlteredBeast

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Shit, missed it. That went fast.
Congrats, AlteredBeast . It is truly a magnificent film.
I still have my chinese import from 2000 where I modified my old DVD player to play it at the time. I really should look at upgrading to blu. But hoping for 4K remaster soon.

Oct 25, 2017

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Alrighty, I have three US codes to give away. Each is from the 4K disc release, so should redeem in UHD on Movies Anywhere.

The movies are:

MV5BZWFjYmZmZGQtYzg4YS00ZGE5LTgwYzAtZmQwZjQ2NDliMGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyMzE4Mzg@._V1_.jpg

BnQhrGJ.jpg

For Starship Troopers, post a screenshot of your favorite shot from a Paul Verhoeven film that is NOT Starship Troopers.

For Fifth Element, post a screenshot of your favorite shot from a Luc Besson film that is NOT Fifth Element.

For Close Encounters, post a screenshot of your favorite shot from a Steven Spielberg film that is NOT Close Encounters.

Only one entry (meaning you must pic ONE movie to enter for) per person.
I will pick my favorites for each sometime tomorrow night after I get off work.

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017
Alrighty, I have three US codes to give away. Each is from the 4K disc release, so should redeem in UHD on Movies Anywhere.

The movies are:

MV5BZWFjYmZmZGQtYzg4YS00ZGE5LTgwYzAtZmQwZjQ2NDliMGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUyMzE4Mzg@._V1_.jpg

BnQhrGJ.jpg

For Starship Troopers, post a screenshot of your favorite shot from a Paul Verhoeven film that is NOT Starship Troopers.

For Fifth Element, post a screenshot of your favorite shot from a Luc Besson film that is NOT Fifth Element.

For Close Encounters, post a screenshot of your favorite shot from a Steven Spielberg film that is NOT Close Encounters.

1-6.png

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017

The movies are:

BnQhrGJ.jpg

total-recall-1990-kuato-1024x553.jpg

Open your mind