• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
M0ZzcmF.png

I still have a code for the three movies from the recent promotion.

Post a gif of a politician making a fool of hersef/himself. Bonus points if it is not Trump. I'll choose a winner at some point. :p

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a couple of codes, these were all received in The Netherlands, but some seem not to activated in this region despite that. So surely someone else might have some use of it. I've added the region of the card next to it, might be usefull for some. Quote to reveal the codes, please let me know when you've used one (or more) of them.

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I have a couple of codes, these were all received in The Netherlands, but some seem not to activated in this region despite that. So surely someone else might have some use of it. I've added the region of the card next to it, might be usefull for some. Quote to reveal the codes, please let me know when you've used one (or more) of them.
Nothing to see when quoted.

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Not to be down on any giveaway (they're all awesome) but you need MA to redeem this code.

And if you have MA you can get these free by linking your accounts. :)
Someone gave me their code before I got mine, so chose to share mine. ;) Someone can save the hassle of linking/creating new accounts.

mokostroika2

Oct 27, 2017
filmstruck sent me a code for 5 old movies i dont care about [robin hood, casablanca, king kong, singing in the rain and a star is born] - nothing against old movies of course, but dont care for these so first one to send me a private message gets the code [for movies anywhere thing]

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
filmstruck sent me a code for 5 old movies i dont care about [robin hood, casablanca, king kong, singing in the rain and a star is born] - nothing against old movies of course, but dont care for these so first one to send me a private message gets the code [for movies anywhere thing]

Thanks for the heads-up, I just redeemed my copies :)

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017

Thanks for the heads up! My parents will love this.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I have a US 4K code for Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Post some funny Spidey comic panels (must be from a comic, not a movie or animated show). My favorite later tonight gets the code.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I have a US 4K code for Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Post some funny Spidey comic panels (must be from a comic, not a movie or animated show). My favorite later tonight gets the code.

This one is great for the holiday season and visual imagery :D
spectacular112d.jpg

Same issue..
spectacular112b.jpg

Who takes a bath like that?
ssm112-5.jpg

Originally, when the nurse asks if the baby is Spider-Man's, Spidey replied, "Gee, I dunno. Let's throw him against a wall and see if he sticks."

Last edited:

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I was just talking with my GF last night how I've had many digital codes expire because I never used them.
I need to start giving them away here at least to get some use out of them or trade.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
It was a bit annoying to have to watch the whole movie, but I just let it run on another tab.
$2 credit is good for one disc to digital movie so why not?

Yeah I had spaceballs playing while I worked. I'll probably use it on a disc-digital title, or wait for a Christmas sale assumimg the credit lasts that long. Every little bit helps.