• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
portrait_incredible.jpg

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
So as mentioned, I have a code for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in 4K. As PhoncibleBone noted, Vudu does a thing where you can pre-order the disc copy (same price as Amazon), and it was instantly added to my library. So I had a 4K Dolby Vision digital copy on MoviesAnywhere, and a PURE EXPERIENCE UHD DISC with a spare code. It's also on sale this weekend, but if you want to save the $13 and put it towards an expensive Italian lunch or something, try your hand at this!

1500x500

Contest is pretty easy/simply: post a rad Spider-Man cover. No specific criteria -- I'll just pick one around noon Pacific tomorrow.

If you want a bit of an edge, there is a specific image that will be an instant-win for the first person to post it. Slight hints:
The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and it's been featured in one of the movies.

Will hope to manage this:

screen-shot-2018-10-05-at-8-23-51-am-e1538748236189.png

thejason40

Jun 6, 2018
So as mentioned, I have a code for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in 4K. As PhoncibleBone noted, Vudu does a thing where you can pre-order the disc copy (same price as Amazon), and it was instantly added to my library. So I had a 4K Dolby Vision digital copy on MoviesAnywhere, and a PURE EXPERIENCE UHD DISC with a spare code. It's also on sale this weekend, but if you want to save the $13 and put it towards an expensive Italian lunch or something, try your hand at this!

1500x500

Contest is pretty easy/simply: post a rad Spider-Man cover. No specific criteria -- I'll just pick one around noon Pacific tomorrow.

If you want a bit of an edge, there is a specific image that will be an instant-win for the first person to post it. Slight hints:
The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and it's been featured in one of the movies.
508261-001.jpg

Oct 27, 2017

1500x500

The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and the issue has a moment that's been featured in one of the movies.

Update that I'm dumb, and forgot to take a pic/transcribe the code itself, so I won't be able to PM the winner at noon.

I'll get it when I get home tonight (around 7pm Pacific), which means this contest goes until this evening on the West Coast.

Some sweet covers so far! I also made a minor tweak to my hint.

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017

1500x500

The first Spider-Man comic I read. There's a hint in my winning Bumblebee entry, and the issue has a moment that's been featured in one of the movies.
I always found this cover super striking and its still affordable. Also remember this being in Spiderman 3
51dbPYRzfHL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:

machine

Oct 25, 2017

1500x500

Web_of_Spider-Man_Vol_1_3.jpg

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017

1500x500

spideycover5.jpg

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017

1500x500

latest

Oct 27, 2017
I always found this cover super striking and its still affordable. Also remember this being in Spiderman 3
51dbPYRzfHL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ding ding, you hit the instant win image. PM heading your way.

Like the Shockwave Transformer cover I posted for Bumblebee, the summer of '85 was when my cousin took me to the comic store and I gravitated towards this as my first Spidey. Featuring the black suit in a striking painterly style like how Shockwave was painted made me want to pick it up and read/open. Plus, this is has the part where the church bells mess with the symbiote (as seen in Spidey #3!).

Honorable mentions to leaving the costume in the trash (Spider-Man No More!), the wedding one with the priest's random line, and the Secret Wars cover with the black costume. I would have tried some elaborate formula to pick among those three if the above wasn't posted.

Aug 1, 2018
Taxi Driver (Robert DeNiro)

Ultraviolet code (valid til 12/31/2019):
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
First come, first serve

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's a good deal if you need to catch up on your collection but I still remember the convert 10 for $10 days. $20 and get a $5 credit. You used to do so much better VUDU.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, I come here with a $12 Fandango ticket code good for use on any movie! What's your favorite movie moment from the mid to late 2010's, everybody, in gif or video form? I'll pick the best post in a bit!

This scene had me on the edge of my seat like no other in the 10's. There may have been scenes in other films that had me more "hyped" like several in the marvel catalogue and at least one in Star Wars but nothing else so viscerally grabbed me like this. Not to mention it's beautifully shot and the sound editing and music is incredible and perfectly synced with the scene

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Hello, I come here with a $12 Fandango ticket code good for use on any movie! What's your favorite movie moment from the mid to late 2010's, everybody, in gif or video form? I'll pick the best post in a bit! Just be sure to quote this!
giphy.gif

A masterpiece and damn near religious experience each viewing. Been a Mad Max fan since seeing Road Warrior in early 80s, and I was not ready for Miller unleashed. He finally had the technique, money, and technology to do his world justice.

Deleted member 2083

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, I come here with a $12 Fandango ticket code good for use on any movie! What's your favorite movie moment from the mid to late 2010's, everybody, in gif or video form? I'll pick the best post in a bit! Just be sure to quote this!
In terms of recent films, I found this to be the perfect ending to an unforgettable film. Lady Gaga really came into her own as an actress with A Star is Born.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
That Thor code could have fed two members :,( people sharing Disney codes gotta learn how to split them!

Jk, you do you. Nice drops!

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like if you buy a ticket for John Wick 3 today you can get a digital copy of 1 or 2. Fandango and Regal are both offering. Not sure about other theaters or ticket services. I'd bite but the IMAX near me hasn't put up showtimes yet.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I agree, but the problem with openly posted codes is, it's all about speed. 😉
The person posting has to split the code ahead of time and then they can share 2 codes! :p

Looks like if you buy a ticket for John Wick 3 today you can get a digital copy of 1 or 2. Fandango and Regal are both offering. Not sure about other theaters or ticket services. I'd bite but the IMAX near me hasn't put up showtimes yet.
Atom and AMC also work. I think Fandango is the only one giving the code right away though

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
John Wick 1 or 2 on FandangoNow. Redeem it as a promo code and then checkout with either movie in HD. You should see the discount there. It's still UV so it will port to Vudu

JWTNCDQTHZ4W29X