• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
BattleScarred-Great-White-Shark_art.jpg&v=1538486617

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
Incoming free code for predators (UK code only) for whoever can answer this John Candy question.

What movie featuring John Candy featured this quote...

"You know what the gourmet here wanted? Hot dogs! You know what they're made of, Chet? Huh? Lips and assholes!"

mrchad

Oct 27, 2017
I have a US Code for The Fate of the Furious (F8) - Theatrical Version. I'll send it to the first to reply.

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
Real dumb question, but I've never really messed with the digital version of movies. Came into a few codes from a buddy, though. Can I just enter these right into iTunes?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Real dumb question, but I've never really messed with the digital version of movies. Came into a few codes from a buddy, though. Can I just enter these right into iTunes?

Depends on the code. Some (like from Paramount) work directly in iTunes, but most newer ones require Movies Anywhere. It depends on the studio and the specific release.

Never hurts to try iTunes first, and if that fails, try Movies Anywhere (and have it port to iTunes).

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
Hook all your video accounts into Movies Anywhere, then they all share between each other. It's super handy. Say you wanna watch an iTunes movie on a TV, but you don't have an AppleTV box. Well nearly everything has a Youtube video app available. If your youtube account is connected to MA, most of your movies will be available wherever. Just log in.

Tigel

Oct 27, 2017
I have a code for the HBO TV series From The Earth to the Moon (the new HD remaster) but it's only redeemable on the Google Play Store. I'm looking for someone to trade it for a code that I can use on iTunes.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I have three US 4k iTunes codes for the following films:

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Beyond

Be sure to tag which movie you wanting when you post.

For Star Trek:
Post an image or gif from the original Star Trek television series. My favorite gets the code.

For Star Trek Into Darkness:
Post an image or gif from the first six Star Trek films featuring the original cast and crew.

For Star Trek Beyond:
Post an image or gif from the Fast and Furious series because Justin Lin is awesome.

Later tonight I will pick my favorite for each. One entry per movie per member, please. And may the Force be with you.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
I have three US 4k iTunes codes for the following films:

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Beyond

Be sure to tag which movie you wanting when you post.

For Star Trek:
Post an image or gif from the original Star Trek television series. My favorite gets the code.

For Star Trek Into Darkness:
Post an image or gif from the first six Star Trek films featuring the original cast and crew.

For Star Trek Beyond:
Post an image or gif from the Fast and Furious series because Justin Lin is awesome.

Later tonight I will pick my favorite for each. One entry per movie per member, please. And may the Force be with you.

I'll try for Into Darkness.

giphy.gif