• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Sensitive Kirk moment for 2009 Star Trek.

iQNvF0p.jpg

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I have three US 4k iTunes codes for the following films:

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Beyond

Be sure to tag which movie you wanting when you post.

For Star Trek:
Post an image or gif from the original Star Trek television series. My favorite gets the code.

For Star Trek Into Darkness:
Post an image or gif from the first six Star Trek films featuring the original cast and crew.

For Star Trek Beyond:
Post an image or gif from the Fast and Furious series because Justin Lin is awesome.

Later tonight I will pick my favorite for each. One entry per movie per member, please. And may the Force be with you.
For Star Trek:

Oct 27, 2017
For Into Darkness. Yeah, this movie is hella goofy, but I have a soft spot for this because THE OG BRIDGE CREW ARE IN MY HOMETOWN HERE:
0eAaH61.jpg

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Paramount codes can be redeemed on iTunes and Vudu, and for some movies a third time on the old Paramount site of you have UV connected

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Beyond

For Star Trek:
Post an image or gif from the original Star Trek television series. My favorite gets the code.

Post an image or gif from the first six Star Trek films featuring the original cast and crew.

For Star Trek Beyond:
Post an image or gif from the Fast and Furious series because Justin Lin is awesome.

Later tonight I will pick my favorite for each. One entry per movie per member, please. And may the Force be with you.
For Beyond:
ElementaryExcellentCalf-size_restricted.gif

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek Beyond

For Star Trek:

For Star Trek Beyond:

For Star Trek (2009) - a stabilized GIF of the original series on an 'impact' that I love

jiiTr4Y.gif

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I have a code for, I think, Kong Skull Island. Not sure if it's still good but if anyone wants it just let me know.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Thanks RatskyWatsky !!

Time to pay it forward

I have a US Movies Anywhere code for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that seems unused when I type it in MA without signing in. Reply with a GIF or Pic of your favorite Harry Potter movie. I'll draw a winner randomly.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks RatskyWatsky !!

Time to pay it forward

I have a US Movies Anywhere code for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them that seems unused when I type it in MA without signing in. Reply with a GIF or Pic of your favorite Harry Potter movie. I'll draw a winner randomly.

If it shows box art and a resolution when you try to redeem while logged out it is a valid MA code.

If it were used it would throw an error in red text.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks RatskyWatsky !!

Time to pay it forward

jW0qChq.gif

It's Barty Crouch and the Evil Doctor... I mean Barty Crouch Jr. From Goblet of Fire!

EmptyWarren

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UV Code for DBZ Resurrection F. Post your favorite Assault on Area 51 meme. Random winner gets it. Give until 715PM Mountain Time.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Okay, I now have US 4k VUDU codes for two films.

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness

Sadly, Star Trek Beyond wouldn't allow a second redemption. But hey, two movies, and now Vudu NealMcCauley

FOR STAR TREK:
Post a pic or gif from the original crew films (Trek 1-6)

FOR STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS:
Post a pic or gif from Star Trek: The Next Generation show.

My favorite for each in the next day or so gets the code. You can enter for both, but only one entry per film per member, please.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness

Sadly, Star Trek Beyond wouldn't allow a second redemption. But hey, two movies, and now Vudu NealMcCauley

FOR STAR TREK:

My favorite for each in the next day or so gets the code. You can enter for both, but only one entry per film per member, please.

Star Trek 2009
tumblr_mrzca6Gnuo1s67vyfo2_250.gif

Last edited:

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness

FOR STAR TREK:

Into darkness

my favorite character doing his goofy schtick. I love it

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'll pick a random winner for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them @ 1PM EST

See my previous posts if confused

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness

FOR STAR TREK:

FOR STAR TREK (2009):
2Oluj5j.gif

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I love that scene. Kirks like" I got you, motherfucker!"
It is Chang's reaction after it. He KNOWS he was beaten the second that torpedo launched, and he doesn't seem upset about it at all. He is happy that Kirk lived up to his legend and is glad to die by his hand.

That moment was one of the first times I remember an audience cheering in a theater when I saw that opening weekend. The place erupting as Chang's ship exploded.

Syriel is pandering with that gif...and it is working.

I will choose in a few more hours.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
It is Chang's reaction after it. He KNOWS he was beaten the second that torpedo launched, and he doesn't seem upset about it at all. He is happy that Kirk lived up to his legend and is glad to die by his hand.

That moment was one of the first times I remember an audience cheering in a theater when I saw that opening weekend. The place erupting as Chang's ship exploded.
Definitely! Chang thinks he has the upper hand and is going to put away the great Captain Kirk once and for all, then completely outsmarted at the end. I'm sad I didn't see this one in theaters but STV kind of soured me on the series at the time.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

This is what makes that moment. The whole film was really a chess game between those two. This was the checkmate moment of a hard fought contest.

ToZanarkand

Jul 18, 2019

Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness

FOR STAR TREK:

Star Trek Into Darkness:
tenor.gif